Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r   Thanks. She has been told of everyone's kindness and she says thank you.

How are you doing, really and how is hubby doing?

Give him a huge hug for me and both of you are always in my prayers!

As far as myself as you know, I've been through it twice so I know how to deal with the  bad and also how to take care when at that threshold. For her, I would go to hell and back, as she is doing now but at least she's never alone.  You're a sweat heart 😇

As was stated so eloquently, " Tomorrow is another day", for her, thank God. I always pray that there will be us countless more.

Thank God you and hubby have come through your recent set backs. That makes my heart smile!💖

Have a good night or morning and keep it up!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   Your kindness and friendship have kept me going on so many days.  We are ok, good days and bad, but, no point complaining.  Faith and friendship keep me going.  And, on some days, I just go back and reread posts that have meant so much.

Stay safe.  I do believe a little angel is on your shoulder for help.

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY and HEALTHY 2020 to my GH friends/family!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Good morning & Happy New Year All!

Image result for lessonslearnedinlife images

Someone still has her party clothes on. I have no idea what's in Roxy's glass. Maybe someone else could help with that mystery...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r 🤗❤️️💋💋💋💋💋 

BTW, you certainly can complain, after what the two of you have been through. At some point you have to let it out. I peek in everyday. I don't have time to read the posts but I do have time to see if you' and hubby are ok and respond to your post if you're having a bad day. So, please, do complain if you feel like it. I will always be here even if I'm not seen. I ALWAYS have time for my friends, especially you!

Yes, faith, friendship and love are the most important things we have. Faith you have, my friendship you have and love you have. It's all around you. So, remember the simple and precious things you have, push through day by day and keep believing. We never know what's around the corner, so we all must enjoy what we can, choose to be happy and live our lives the best we can and be thankful for every day. 

THIS NEW YEAR WILL BE A BETTER YEAR FOR YOU!

Everyone Happy New Year and hopefully GH will be turned around and be great! I'm 

counting on it!🙄😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

It's a Bearded Dragon @Tique .  Rum, Chartreusse, Dry Vermouth, bitters and a dash of tobassco. Smiley Happy  Never had one myself, but she loves them.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

It's a Bearded Dragon @Tique .  Rum, Chartreusse, Dry Vermouth, bitters and a dash of tobassco. Smiley Happy  Never had one myself, but she loves them.  LOL

@Preds   thanks for the knowledge. Yuck!!!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Image result for bearded dragon dressed up

Think she had one to many @Tique .  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

If you and the support animal of your choice didn't end up hanging off a flagpole last night, you failed and have 364 days to get it right the next time.  

Hope everyone woke up knowing who they were with this morning and had most of their own clothes.  If not, please forward your escapades to the GH writers for some possible new story ideas this year.  

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

My granddaughter down in Florida has a bearded dragon. 

I'll have to ask her if it partied last night.  I don't even know it's name.

She has a dog named Winston I think.  Always keeping the dog away from the cat and the dragon.