Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Image result for happy new year fireworks gif

Happy January!

All are welcome. 

A once a year reminder: Many who post here regularly are long time viewers and are committed to this show. We sometimes disagree but we try to respect each other's opinions realizing that all are equally important.

On the other hand if someone disagrees with you - try not to take it personally.

Believe it or not: This month is Laura's one year anniversary as Mayor of Port Charles.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened in January of last year.

• GH premiered a new opening – the one which we see now although it has been tweaked since then.

• Anna developed a mysterious illness which caused her to completely lose her sight.

• Lucy held a book signing for her newly released book which trashed almost all the prominent citizens of PC.

• Laura won the election, ousting Ned Quartermaine. She was sworn is as Mayor of Port Charles.

• Ryvin tried to kill LuLu but before he could finish the deed, he too lost his sight.

A few things changed since the beginning of the  December thread.

•  Shortly after Violet was introduced to her doctor dad, her manipulative mom disappeared.

• Frew had the memory transfer reversal and became Franco again.

• Sam was released from Pentonville in time to spend Christmas with Jason and her children.

Still need to be resolved:

• Wiley/Jonah's identity to be discovered by the people who will do something about it.

• Brad to lose everything/everyone and to be sentenced to life in a facility somewhere other than Pentonville.

Here's hoping the upcoming year brings excellence.

Image result for champagne toast gif

Last month's QOTM was a success. Thank you to all who answered.

January Question:

What is one of your all time favorite stories? No restrictions. It doesn't have to be from last year nor do you have to limit it to only one.

If you don't like that one, there's always the old standard: What do you want to see happen during the first month of

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

If your BD is in January, please let us know.

Garnier USA on Twitter: "Happy Birthday, January babies ...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

Well, I'm dating myself, but of course my all-time favorite GH story was the Ice Princess.  More currently, I loved the pairing of Finn and Hayden and was devastated when Rebecca Budig was let go.  I would very much love for the character to return and be reuinited with Finn and the precious little Violet. That's my wish for 2020.

Honored Contributor

Some of my favs were anything that Shaun, Tiffany, Robert and Anna got in to @Tique .  Those were always fun to watch.  I was working and missed a lot, but I'd catch up with them when I could.  

Current story lines?  Almost at the point that I don't care as long as it's something.  All of them have been drawn out to death already.  I guess Wiley/Jonah needs to be first, but I'm sure it won't be.  We'll have to start a new one with Nina first.  Ugh!!!!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Trusted Contributor

Back in the day, I enjoyed the triangle between Laura, Scottie and Bobbie.

OIP.jpg

bobo.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

For story lines...

my favorite was anything that Dr,.Finn said or did making all his facial expressions...lol! 

Favorite support animal  is..Roxy!Heart

Saddest...was seeing Tracy leave GH!

Future ..

End  long  stories about babies,etc.!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have enjoyed over the years several storylines. One of my favs is the slowly revealed love story of Anna and Robert and the introduction of Robin who was cute as a button. I also loved the introduction of Robert's brother Mac. He was so handsome and dangerous at the time, and I loved his accent, which now is no more. Their compelling story of misunderstanding and eventual reconciliation was something to look forward to. I also liked the love story/ and personal story of Karen Wexler and Jagger Cates as well as the sweet story of Scotty and a 16 year old Laura.  Oh, forget it, I can't pick a favorite.

Super Contributor

@RainCityWoman 

When asked about favorite stories, I immediately thought of the Robert/Anna story revealed through flashbacks. I wanted to know how they met and why they separated. Robin was adorable. No SORAS for her. Always the same actress since she appeared as a six year old. 

I'll think more about favorite stories next year. Obviously tomorrow. 😉

Happy New Year! Happy new decade to all! Whatever your plans, be happy and safe. Enjoy! 🎉🎊🥳

Esteemed Contributor

Some favorites:  Robert and Anna over the years, little Robin being introduced, loved watching Anna and Duke dance, performances by the amazing Constance Towers (she oozed evil in a delicious sort of way),  when Elizabeth told Helena that they were naming Aiden "Buzz", Tracy aging gracefully yet still being devious, Violet is just precious!!!

What I want:  end the baby switch asap, get rid of Nelle, Brad, and Ryan, forget about sleezo permanently, Valentin to lose everything and everyone.

Happy and Healthy 2020 to all!!!!

May the burdens of 2019 ease for all in the new year.  And, to anyone who may not know, we are a family here.  We don't always agree, but, that's life.  Oh, we also have nicknames for certain characters;  our version of the Spinelli nicknames.

My wishes for 2020 for our group:

HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and more ROXY sightings!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Feliz Año Nuevo!!! 

Best wishes for a great 2020!!!!

Future GH wishes - I really would like to see an end to all those stories that are dying such a very slow death.  And would really like to see Brad, Nelle, Valentin leave the show!!

Past GH loves -  I really liked the former Mac and Robert characters.