Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2018 Thread, Spoilers

wrote:

I watched yesterday's episode online because On Demand did not even have it. While I was googling the epi, I saw some kind of disturbing predictions as to what is going to happen and who all will be killed off. Not happy about it at all, if it's true.

@RainCityWoman, you have to put a Spoiler in and spill the beans.  I wanna know the details.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

I watched yesterday's episode online because On Demand did not even have it. While I was googling the epi, I saw some kind of disturbing predictions as to what is going to happen and who all will be killed off. Not happy about it at all, if it's true.

@RainCityWoman, you have to put a Spoiler in and spill the beans.  I wanna know the details.  LOL

I Googled and I found one:

Spoiler
Nathan.  But while all of Port Charles mourns it turns out that Faison has him, which leaves the door open in case NP ever wants to come back or they recast.  How guilty will Lulu feel knowing she is responsible for Nathan's death!  Also, Maxi is having twins.  All of  this is from Celebrity Dirty Laundry, which I think is better at speculation rather than spoiler.
Honored Contributor

@moejoe

How was his "acting' on Ray's show?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Wow I am watching GH with one eye and looked up and saw Genie Francis on a NutriSystem commercial.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I saw it too.  I suppose now that Laura is gone, Kevin won't be around much longer.

I laughed out loud at Finn's conversation with Faison!!!!

Obrecht and Lulu are in the stables.  Good grief, ladies, there are heavy implements in there, or, use the heels of your shoes to beat out the wooden door slats!!!!  Stupidity personified!!!!!

The scenes with Maxie and Nathan were sweet.  Sadly, something bad is going to happen.  That is the usual set up.

Why is Peter at the police station in the preview????

I am really hoping that Anna blows Faison's brains out!!!!!  Probably won't happen though.

Esteemed Contributor

Lol, I loved Maxie today.  "Like, who are all these people having sex with Faison?"

For real.

Valued Contributor

When Anna walked in and saw Faison holding Finn she should have not waited one second but fired her gun immediately.  Then we all would be rid of this disgusting person and life could go on!

Respected Contributor

Yes, Faison is gross and disgusting, but isn't he the BEST villan of all time??!!  I love the way Anders Hove plays this guy!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

I cannot even take this anymore. So much stupid to go around.

I'm glad Obrecht finally lit into Lulu and told her exactly what so many of us are thinking.  Someone had to put that dimwit in her place.  But as someone else said, start doing what you can to bust up the doors and get out of there. 

As soon as Nathan put that sonogram picture in his pocket, I knew that was the end.  He'll get shot and they will find his baby's picture on him in that pocket. 

Why on earth would Anna not just shoot Faison as soon as she walked in the door?  Stupid, stupid.

I literally laughed out loud at some of the conversations today.  Maxie asking who all these women are running around with Faison cracked me up.  And I loved Finn's convo with Faison.  "Have you looked at yourself lately?"   

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Yes, Faison is gross and disgusting, but isn't he the BEST villan of all time??!!  I love the way Anders Hove plays this guy!!

-------------

He does play the "bad guy" very well.  But he is becoming the "laughing stock" of the show. He could be so menacing, instead he is the comical clown!!  Time to retire, Faison....