Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2018 Thread, Spoilers

For anyone interested, there is a petition on change (dot) org regarding bringing back Genie Francis (Laura).

Honored Contributor

@Julie_23

She is not leaving by choice

@Julie_23 wrote:

For anyone interested, there is a petition on change (dot) org regarding bringing back Genie Francis (Laura).

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Oh my gosh, I'm surprised Jason didn't punch Spinelli, I was hoping he would.  At least he finally (almost) shut him up.  Gag, how incredibly annoying can one person be?  On and on and on. And it's not like Spinelli wasn't saying anything to Jason that Spinelli, Carly and Sonny, etc. haven't repeated to him a gazillion times already. 

What is the point where you finally stop nagging someone to death? Even when it's your friend doing the nagging, a person can only take so much. 

Everyone acts like Jason is two years old or something.  Leave him alone.  His friends are causing him more pain.  When he is ready to do something, he will.  Gees.  

Once again, @BeckiWV, we agree!!  I had to FF thru Jason on the bridge.  How long do we have to watch him cry over Sam??  And Spinelli yesterday was ridiculous.  

But how juicy was it to see the REAL FAISON!!!???  I am starting to believe Anna is Momma to his son with the way she reacted at Sonny's.

And the way the are treating Genie Francis is beyond pitiful

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Capture.JPG

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The thing that gets me is that GH wanted GF back.  They jumped through hoops to meet her requirements and now they are just tossing her aside.

We go through this stuff every time Rebecca Herbst's contract is up.  GH doesn't want her but fans do.  GH always caves on the RH issue because fans really like her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's show was so predictable!  Lulu is such an idiot.  Really Alexis...with your "alcoholic history"....no way!!  Faison has become such a cartoonish figure....

Esteemed Contributor

I watched yesterday's episode online because On Demand did not even have it. While I was googling the epi, I saw some kind of disturbing predictions as to what is going to happen and who all will be killed off. Not happy about it at all, if it's true.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, today's episode was a joke!!!!  And, Frank Valentini is to blame!!!!

Cutting Laura, mid story, was just plain stupid!!!

Alexis for mayor;  wait for background checks.

Lulu, investigative reporter, doesn't have an ounce of common sense!!!!!  Who didn't know Faison would find her????

Even Anna, going to see Peter, was out of character.

Those in charge did get rid of Ron Carlivati; but, chose to keep Valentini.  He needs to go too!!!  

I have watched since day 1.  I have enjoyed watching, even during some of the dumbest storylines.  However, I am concerned that someone wants to end our favorite show.

Esteemed Contributor

I have always enjoyed and loved watching Faison. Lord knows he was never a beauty, but my goodness, I was startled seeing him today.  But if he has been been hiding under Wyndemere again, I guess he would look a little rough.

Lol Nathan is getting to where he now accepts new life changing revelations immediately in the approved Port Charles fashion.  My brother!!!  He really blends in for me now.  I hope he doesn't leave.  

Lulu is the stupiest person to ever walk the streets of Port Charles.  Her boss must the brother.  No real boss would let a pretend reporter like her go down to the catacombs.  He probably has his own plans now based on that.  Stupid, stupid! 

Contributor

Just saw "Drew" on Ray Donovan last night playing a cop....