Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2018 Thread, Spoilers

@tedEbear I came back to GH after a long time because I like Billy Miller.....but I like Billy Miller as Billy on Y&R (the way Billy on Y&R's character USED to be written.  He wouldn't fit the character (it's changed) now.

I definitely agree with you about how he definitely does not fit in GH now.  His expressions just aren't appealing at all!

I do adore the guy who plays Franco.  I used to watch him on another soap and also followed him to GH.  I think he's a good actor.  I also like him with Elisabeth on GH.

See......we aren't as different as you thought...Ha!

I wish Sam and Jason (real Jason) would just get together and that be the end of it.  I also wish Billy Miller would go back to Y&R but only if they change back the Billy character on Y&R to the fun loving, full of himself guy Billy used to be.  Also, he does not need to be with Phyllis, that's not a fit at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

Drew's "poor me" face has been so overdone, but I am now getting so sick of Jason's "pathetic, watery eyes" look too!!!  They were both hurt and deceived by someone, but let's get on with the story!!

Lulu is so.....I can think of several words, but won't use them!! And for Nathan to go along with her plan is so laughable.  Maxie's reaction will be dramatic. Why do they think that Dr O kept Nathan a secret for so long?

@corita, I couldn't agree more about Jason.   They have run that into the ground.  Done.  Let him give everything to them.  Everything.  Then when she leaves Drew for Jason, they will leave everything to Drew because they don't want to take it from him.  Absolutely ridiculous.  Now we know he will give full custody of the kids to her and let Drew adopt them.  Then of course  she will leave Drew and Drew will fight to keep the kids because they are his.   They have made Jason into a joke IMO.  Grow a ^*^^ already!

Collectively that entire town doesn't have two brain cells to rub together, with the exception of Diane.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find Drew and Billy Miller plenty appealing. Smiley Happy I like his acting too.  Hope he stays for for awhile, that's my opinion .  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Billy Miller's heart has never really been into this part.  He's always wanted to be on night time TV.  That's why he left Y&R.  He's never kept that a secret.  They wouldn't give him enough time off.

I like Billy Miller too, just not as a Jason substitute or as "Drew".  I think this is the beginning of the end of Billy Miller on GH as Drew.  

We all have our opinions.  That's the difference between all of us soap lovers....and the Dems and Republics....we're smart enough to agree to disagree.

Heck!  We should be running this country.  Ha!

Valued Contributor

I saw Billy Miller with a big smile yesterday for the first time.  (I think he was talking to Curtis.)  His whole face lit up, and he looked really nice.  He should try it more often!!

Honored Contributor

Lulu is ridiculous.  How these people just fall into these amazing jobs, that they have no credentials for or education to have is beyond me.  I need to move to PC.  Woman LOL

I cannot believe that mimbo Nathan would go along with Lulu's plan without talking to Maxie first.  He knows Maxie is freaked out about all this.  So she's trying to talk Mac into hiding her out and Nathan's planning on telling the world.  And little ole Lulu is going to make it all happen.  Riiiiiiiight. 

Maybe after Lulu breaks this big story and manages to bring Faison down, something the authorities, both federal and local, and Sonny's organization, have been unable to do, she'll realize she reached the pinnacle of her career and can't go up any farther.  She'll join Kiki in med school.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Lulu is ridiculous.  How these people just fall into these amazing jobs, that they have no credentials for or education to have is beyond me.  I need to move to PC.  Woman LOL

I cannot believe that mimbo Nathan would go along with Lulu's plan without talking to Maxie first.  He knows Maxie is freaked out about all this.  So she's trying to talk Mac into hiding her out and Nathan's planning on telling the world.  And little ole Lulu is going to make it all happen.  Riiiiiiiight. 

Maybe after Lulu breaks this big story and manages to bring Faison down, something the authorities, both federal and local, and Sonny's organization, have been unable to do, she'll realize she reached the pinnacle of her career and can't go up any farther.  She'll join Kiki in med school.   

Lulu is handling this whole thing the same way she handled the custody thing and everything else she does. Impulsively, no forethought to outcome other than the way she wants it to be, and with total ignorance with respect to what she is doing. As I have said before, she AND Kiki do not have the brains God gave a goose.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@daisy4

I am also wondering about that  ornament w/info inside that went missing from Anna....who has it??

or

are they going to drop that story like it was suggested???

Thanks for  asking about it...inquiring minds need to know...Heart

Yeah, that ornament got dropped like a hot potato. And nobody seems to care.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

So I am just throwing this out there but my Swami hat is on.

I see an uprising on Charles Street to block development which leads to the police being called out.

We are going to do a police brutality charge on Dante just because the poor man has had nothing to do except lust after Valerie in private at the police station.

The victim will be TJ and Auntie Stella is going to sue the PCPD and become Sonny's worst nightmare by becoming the new rich gangster mama in town to make sure no more violence goes on in this town!  

And you all thought Olivia Jerome was bad.  You ain't seen nothing yet.  I'm talking to Tyler Perry right now to do a Madea guest spot.  

Well, I guess that will be Aunt Stella's final revenge against Jordan. She's one mean old lady.

Trusted Contributor

How many of you remember the original Franco played by the actor James Franco?  His name has been in the news a lot lately.