Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2018 Thread, Spoilers

[ Edited ]

So I am just throwing this out there but my Swami hat is on.

I see an uprising on Charles Street to block development which leads to the police being called out.

We are going to do a police brutality charge on Dante just because the poor man has had nothing to do except lust after Valerie in private at the police station.

The victim will be TJ and Auntie Stella is going to sue the PCPD and become Sonny's worst nightmare by becoming the new rich gangster mama in town to make sure no more violence goes on in this town!  

And you all thought Olivia Jerome was bad.  You ain't seen nothing yet.  I'm talking to Tyler Perry right now to do a Madea guest spot.  

Honored Contributor

If Drew and Kim were married, why wouldn't she have said that? 

Ned's character is a buffoon.  I just can't see him being mayor.   

Honored Contributor

If Ned does become Mayor, I want to see him pardon Sigmund at Thanksgiving and then go eat pizza in the mansion.  

Esteemed Contributor

If only GH was shown, but, not here.  After Kimmel they show Night line, Millionaire, rerun the 11 pm news, RTM, and start news programs at 3am.  I wish Soapnet was still on!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the middle of the show.  Finn kissed Anna, we were interrupted, and Anna was with Valentine when it came back on.  She was holding a clock, but, that's all I know.

I did see Jordan talking to Finn.  That woman is so jealous of Anna.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4

I am also wondering about that  ornament w/info inside that went missing from Anna....who has it??

or

are they going to drop that story like it was suggested???

Thanks for  asking about it...inquiring minds need to know...Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

ROFLMAO at Sonny doing the ole protection racket game on Julian.  Niagra should hire Sonny to shut down every establishment on Charles Street just by withholding his beans.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Drew's "poor me" face has been so overdone, but I am now getting so sick of Jason's "pathetic, watery eyes" look too!!!  They were both hurt and deceived by someone, but let's get on with the story!!

Lulu is so.....I can think of several words, but won't use them!! And for Nathan to go along with her plan is so laughable.  Maxie's reaction will be dramatic. Why do they think that Dr O kept Nathan a secret for so long?

Trusted Contributor

I spent the last half of  the show crying. I love JASON & SAM!!!!  I have watched since 1964.  Billy Miller yuck on AMC and yuck on GH. That is from his first appearance!!  FRANCO, I love.  I guess I am so far from everyone here.  ELIZABETH's only saving grace IS Franco.   Anyhoo, we all enjoy some part or we would not be watching this show!!!---'--tedEbear

Esteemed Contributor

JASON, listen to Diane!!!!  Her billable hours are costing you plenty;  take her advice.  Stop trying to be noble by giving everything to Sam!!!  

I think we may be in for some surprises from Drew's past.

Who threw the brick????  The slimy developer or one of his goons, I'm sure.  Sonny doesn't use bricks.

Lulu is an idiot!!!!!  How in the $#]] does she think she can trap Faison?????  I still think Peter is up to his eyeballs in this.  I think he is the other son.

On a side not, heavy rain is expected tomorrow, so GH will probably be interrupted so they weather people can tell us it's raining.