Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2018 Thread, Spoilers

Well one story line that i am not looking forward to will be the race for Mayor with Ned and Laura...think that will end up a big yawn.....

Loved Billy Miller in Y & R.........not so much G.H.............

Getting tired of the Franco & the painting of the boys story...time to put that one to rest.... 

And if i hear Sam reassure Drew again...i think i may heave...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone on another board had a thought about Drew and why he might be so anxious about things all the time. 

The man has had four, yes four, different identities since he came to Port Charles: Helena's henchman, Jake Doe, Jason Morgan and now Drew.  I keep forgetting about the ones before he was Jason, but that's  a lot.  And he still knows nothing but Jason's memories.  

Jason has lost five years of his life, no one can deny that. It's terrible, BUT at least he has always known who he is (assuming he really is Jason and not some kind of clone). 

Drew did not steal Jason's life, Helena did.  

The two men have both suffered in different ways and are both victims.  

I do think it's very possible Sam will eventually go back to the current Jason so I don't know why people are so hard on Billy Miller. It is just a storyline and he's just an actor hired to play in the storyline.  It will resolve sooner or later and he will probably move on.

Steve Burton has always been, at least as Jason Morgan, the golden boy of GH and will continue to be. Obviously not everyone enjoys Billy Miller, but I really, really do.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Spinelli is incredibly annoying

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The place I sometimes go eat lunch often has Days of Our Lives playing. Sometimes I think for a minute that I'm watching GH, lol. Oh look it's Victor, it's Nicholas, it's Stefan, it's Ned lol. I feel like I'm leaving someone out. Too funny. I know soap actors jump around but there are a lot of GH people on Days. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  Peter August - help me out here, do I know this guy? Has he been on GH before? I'm at a loss for who this guy is. Thx. 

Trusted Contributor

I just read in an article on line that Meghan, Harry's fiance, was on General Hospital in the part of "Jill" at one time, anyone remember.  I do not remember seeing her, maybe it was a small part.

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

I just read in an article on line that Meghan, Harry's fiance, was on General Hospital in the part of "Jill" at one time, anyone remember.  I do not remember seeing her, maybe it was a small part.

Jill who? It doesn't ring a bell at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink dogwood, Peter August is the new COO hired by Sam and Drew at Aurora Media.  He hasn't been on too much, but, he is pushing for Lulu to find Faison.   I thought from the start that he was creepy and had an agenda.  I can't think of anyone else currently on GH who would be Faison's son (unless they forget previous history).  I also can't think of any other reason to have brought this character on.

Nathan and Britt have dark hair as does Obrecht.  

I really wish Robert and Anna had left Faison in that pit!!!!  He is pure evil, and, the actor plays the part so well!

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Someone on another board had a thought about Drew and why he might be so anxious about things all the time. 

The man has had four, yes four, different identities since he came to Port Charles: Helena's henchman, Jake Doe, Jason Morgan and now Drew.  I keep forgetting about the ones before he was Jason, but that's  a lot.  And he still knows nothing but Jason's memories.  

Jason has lost five years of his life, no one can deny that. It's terrible, BUT at least he has always known who he is (assuming he really is Jason and not some kind of clone). 

Drew did not steal Jason's life, Helena did.  

The two men have both suffered in different ways and are both victims.  

I do think it's very possible Sam will eventually go back to the current Jason so I don't know why people are so hard on Billy Miller. It is just a storyline and he's just an actor hired to play in the storyline.  It will resolve sooner or later and he will probably move on.

Steve Burton has always been, at least as Jason Morgan, the golden boy of GH and will continue to be. Obviously not everyone enjoys Billy Miller, but I really, really do.  Smiley Happy

Well, I didn't even like Billy Miller when he played a bad guy on AMC. I never bought the idea that he was Jason, and I think he's an awful actor. People keep saying he's only good in one kind of role. If you're an actor, you should be able to play any type. Why he thinks he can land a mainstream role in television is beyond me. I think he's very limited.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What makes Laura or Ned think they are qualified to run a city? Of course the bigger question is what made Felicia even consider running a city? Look at how she ran her life?