Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2016 Thread

@Laura14 Thanks so much for the explanation!

Good point about green Crimson.

Esteemed Contributor

While there are many characters I'd love to wish into the cornfield, chief among them is Mama Pasta. She has nothing to do, is totally one-note, and frankly, I don't really care enough about Alexis and Julian to get invested in whether she breaks them up or not. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Olivia has gone from trying to keep Julian completely out of their child's llife to suddenly becoming the sister wife in the family. How presumptious that she would have a picture of her, Julian, and Leo (is that the kid's name?) positioned smack dab in the middle of the living room. I've always thought she was absolutely the dumbest character in existence on GH, but this new Olivia really takes the cake.

I put Alexis right there with her.  Julian can do anything he wants as long as he jumps her bones.  He is still in the mob and everyone knows it except these two.  Oblivia will be ripping that pic to shreds when the truth is revealed.  They can kick J to the curb, toss him off a bridge, dump him in the water and then move in together to raise the wonderful child that Alexis was some determined to prove was Julians!  How's that working for you Alexis?

Are we sure Julian is still in the mob? The last I heard, he was trying to deal with his taxes, Crimson, being one he needs to declare a loss on. I haven't seen him in any secret dealings with the mob. What did I miss?

Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

While there are many characters I'd love to wish into the cornfield, chief among them is Mama Pasta. She has nothing to do, is totally one-note, and frankly, I don't really care enough about Alexis and Julian to get invested in whether she breaks them up or not. 

Nothing that character has ever done reflects any rational thought. She never changes, can't keep her mouth shut when it's advisable, and flip flops constantly in her over the top reactions to people and events. The only dumber character is Bobby, and believe me over the years Bobby has done completely idiotic things repeatedly.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman.  Nothing concrete on Julian, but no one just walks away from the mob.  I think he is still very involved, but has someone else as his "front" ... taking care of business. He needs to appear mob free because of his family or should I say, families. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Ava is running it for him so he can say that he's out of the business..right?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ava is running it for him so he can say that he's out of the business..right?

I don't think it's Ava.  She didn't really want to help Paul.  She was forced back in.  But, anything is possible. Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'm going to miss Emma .

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm going to miss Emma .

@cowboy sam ... According to "rumor", Emma will be back.  Maybe living with Anna.  Keep your fingers crossed.  She is precious!

Respected Contributor

Ah, I was going to post that I could care less about Patrick and Robin moving to California, but please leave Emma behind, lol.  She is proving to be a very likeable young actress and I'd like to see her grow up on GH.  I just don't know how they would be able to separate her from her parents, yet again, without totally traumatizing the little girl.

I hope those were flameless candles perched all over the place, especially where Carly shoved that paper box right into them on the mantel.