Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2016 Thread

@Laura14 wrote:

Give Jason a Red Bull, let him remember everything and then let's gve him a real storyline please.  I'm beyond over the angst and now dragged out memories. If anyone is having trouble sleeping, Jasam is for you.

Oh thank you, yes, indeed I could not agree any more.  They are mind numbingly boring together, beyond dull.  I cannot stand them together.  For me, they have zero chemistry.  I know they are dating in real life but onscreen they are dull, at least IMO anyway.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Give Jason a Red Bull, let him remember everything and then let's gve him a real storyline please.  I'm beyond over the angst and now dragged out memories. If anyone is having trouble sleeping, Jasam is for you.

Oh thank you, yes, indeed I could not agree any more.  They are mind numbingly boring together, beyond dull.  I cannot stand them together.  For me, they have zero chemistry.  I know they are dating in real life but onscreen they are dull, at least IMO anyway.  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV I'll go even further than you and @Laura14. Not only does he have zero chemistry with Sam; it's the same with Elizabeth. Watching his scenes are like watching paint dry for me. I kept thinking it was because he was new and replacing one of my favorite actors but it's been a while and still his performances are blah, bland, a bust.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like him, but I do wish they would put him with someone brand new so he can have some type of chemistry with someone on the set.  Even if it's a puppy.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

All the stories are hard to watch. Most are ridiculous. Why is lulu guilty that her husband cheated on her then he lets the mistress tell his wife off. Not only have they degraded all the woman on this show they are now working on the men. Jason story, as well as others, go on so long no cares what happens. These shows now are all by the new writers so let's see if it gets better but I am not holding out hope.  Only story I am interested in is Jake. What is wrong with him and why wasn't he given help sooner. Story made no sense and still doesn't but he is up to something so I will watch to see what. I have watched gh since the first episode and really feel bad that I am losing interest after all these years. The best story ever was the BJ heart transplant. I cried for days. Here's hoping it gets better. 

Esteemed Contributor

I knew it wouldn't take Sonny long to get out of that chair.  

Honored Contributor

Send Jason back over to Y&R and you can have back your guy who now plays Billy.

We miss our Billy Miller.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Send Jason back over to Y&R and you can have back your guy who now plays Billy.

We miss our Billy Miller.  

I actually love Billy Miller and think he is doing a good job as Jason.  It's just this storyline with Sam that I can't handle.  I liked him with Elizabeth, oh well.  

Maybe he could steal Hayden from Nicholas.  She has a lot more wattage than Sam, who even when she is screeching sounds bored to me, LOL.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm right with you Becky.  Jason + Elizabeth Forever.

Does she still have her art studio?  Maybe that's where Jason and Elizabeth fall in love again.  Where it all started.

#stillhoping

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@BeckiWV I'll go even further than you and @Laura14. Not only does he have zero chemistry with Sam; it's the same with Elizabeth. Watching his scenes are like watching paint dry for me. I kept thinking it was because he was new and replacing one of my favorite actors but it's been a while and still his performances are blah, bland, a bust.

The only actress with whom he has any twinkle was, interestingly, Robin. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I felt the same way about him on Y&R.  I just don't care for him as an actor.