Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

A short article/interview with Genie Francis about what's coming for her. LINK.  Below are spoilers for this week. Don't open if you don't wanna know!

Spoiler
Monday January 11:

Liz and Jake come home to something scary.

Nik and Hayden’s feelings for each other grow, despite their mounting trust issues.

Carly helps Sam investigate Jason’s case.

Lulu conspires with Johnny.

Sonny dismisses his new doctor.

Tuesday January 12:

Anna uses her PI skills to glean information from Sabrina.

Kiki and Morgan get closer.

Morgan visits Andre for a therapy session.

Jordan receives a gift.

Wednesday January 13:

Anna confides her theory about Paul to Jordan.

Michael receives a letter from Sabrina.

Maxie helps Nathan with his investigation.

Thursday January 14:

Valerie unwittingly helps out the wrong person.

Lulu’s guilt gets the better of her.

Anna seeks Robert’s help.

Friday January 15:

Dante discovers incriminating photos at the PCPD.

Sam uses her sleuthing skills to discover what really happened with Jason and Nik.

Tracy puts the pressure on Hayden to move forward with their plan.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

thank you,  i read the spoiler.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Frequent Contributor

Spoilers are saying that Hayden might be Emily Quartermaine's long lost evil sister!

Honored Contributor

@quincybird  But we did that already.  Last we saw her she left on a plane with Juan I think it was?  Can't remember.  

If we are still recycling old stories, then I'm about ready to retire my soap.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am just sick that Patrick & his daughter left the show.  (Lucky Sam I guess).  Robin & Patrick do not click at all and she has gained so much weight, not even competition for Sam.

Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I am just sick that Patrick & his daughter left the show.  (Lucky Sam I guess).  Robin & Patrick do not click at all and she has gained so much weight, not even competition for Sam.

She recently had a miscarriage at 22 weeks. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catching up on last week's shows.  I am only up to Wednesday, so I have a way to go, so these comments may not be up to date if more has happened. 

Just wondering if anyone else thinks Olivia is acting really weird, trying to worm her way into Alexis and Julian's lives.  

Of course, the baby rightfully has a place with his dad in his home, but Olivia is acting like it's an episode of Sister Wives, LOL.  

Is she really just trying to make sure Julian has a lot of access to the baby or is she actually interested in him now?  

I think maybe she is, whether she realizes it or not.  She could be fantisizing having a family with her child and its father, something she never had with Dante and Sonny.   

Even though I am not a huge Julexis fan, if I were Alexis, I would have shown her the door.  

Olivia is so annoying.  Alexis will go insane.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Olivia is not a sharp tack in the box. In fact, she's an idiot. She could have had Ned had she wanted to be truthful with everyone. That's why he left. Then she goes back to of all places, Port Charles, and proceeds to tell Julian. See what I mean? She's dumb as a box of rocks. 

I still can't figure out Hayden. Why marriage proposal?  What will that do, and how will it help her get Quartermain stock back in the right hands? I really don't like the new Nick. His excuse of ensuring Spencer's inheritance doesn't hold water. The Cassadines have more money than the Q's ever had. There is no reason for his needing ELQ stock.  Again, this is just poor writing. And I still don't get what's going on with that kid Jake. Is HE doing stuff or is it Liz, or is there some weird throwback to the Cassadines lurking around? Curioser and curioser.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Olivia is not a sharp tack in the box. In fact, she's an idiot. She could have had Ned had she wanted to be truthful with everyone. That's why he left. Then she goes back to of all places, Port Charles, and proceeds to tell Julian. See what I mean? She's dumb as a box of rocks. 

I still can't figure out Hayden. Why marriage proposal?  What will that do, and how will it help her get Quartermain stock back in the right hands? I really don't like the new Nick. His excuse of ensuring Spencer's inheritance doesn't hold water. The Cassadines have more money than the Q's ever had. There is no reason for his needing ELQ stock.  Again, this is just poor writing. And I still don't get what's going on with that kid Jake. Is HE doing stuff or is it Liz, or is there some weird throwback to the Cassadines lurking around? Curioser and curioser.

You sure said a mouthful, lol.  Olivia has to be stupid to let Ned get away that's for sure.  It did seem like she went through everything for nothing by telling Julian anyway.

I don't like this Nik either.  I am hoping Helena did something to him.  Like you, I would think the Cassadines are billionaires many times over.  Why would they need the likely much smaller ELQ fortune?  

Unless it's not the Q money, per se, but something else the company has.  Very curious, as you say.

I have been wondering if Hayden is a closet Q and I also wonder if little Jake is really little Jake.  If he is, was he revived?  Cloned?  Wouldn't Robin know that?  If so, she should tell.  I do assume that it is really little Jake but it's still very odd.  

I mean who gave Joss the kidney, if not little Jake?  Even Helena wouldn't kill another small child to make off with little Jake.  Would she???

I can believe that it was this particular child who gave Joss that kidney.  They both (the old Joss anyway) have the same "children of the corn" look, lol.  

I wondered if little Jake is behind what is going on, trying to get Liz and Jason back together.  

Did Julian arrange for the magazine to be printed green?  I'm still a few days behind, but I hope it's a big hit, lol.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that little Jake is doing everything so that Jason stays with Liz.  Enough already about Liz can we please move on to someone else for a change.  Why does it always have to be about her.  It is time for her to move on after what she did. Also I think Liz suspects little Jake but once again is not going to say.