Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ January 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ava is running it for him so he can say that he's out of the business..right?

I don't think it's Ava.  She didn't really want to help Paul.  She was forced back in.  But, anything is possible. Smiley Wink

Ava is running things for Paul. She also showed up as head of the Jerome family at a meeting because Julian refused to go. I think Julian is really trying to stay out of the mob. He came to Ava and was very concerned that she was getting into arms dealing and warned her about it. There is nothing I would put past Ava. She is a horrible human being with no redeeming traits.

Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, I think he's legit.

Super Contributor

Hired over the phone, no less!

Valued Contributor

How long will it be until St. Snobbin, the victim, is once again kidnapped and held by the Granny Cassadine.  We all know she isn't dead.  And we all know how she likes to get her way.

My prediction is that Emma will be forced to return to PC "for her safety".  Let's hope they dont SORAS her.  The actress who plays her is quite talented.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That was so nice the way they ushered JT off the show.  GH finally did something right.  Kind of cool they had JT and BM have a moment since JT is going to take over BM's old role on Y&R.  The Drake's will be missed.  

That montage was very nice and Mac never ages!  It was nice to see Felicia back too. 

Can we please keep Robert and let him and Anna have the house and a real romance to themselves?  You can throw Laura in there eventually as a love triangle but older people besides Alexis have love lives too.

And I'm guessing Rick is in Madeline's cell consoling her?  Liz is free for the taking and needs a shoulder to cry on and he's MIA.  Sonny's custody case or Madeline's visiting hours must be really taking up his time.  Where's Clark Kent/Superman when you need him?   

Esteemed Contributor

While I think the actor doesn't have the chops, I'm looking forward to the Jake storyline. I hope its not just a vehicle for a Liz/Franco romance, but a real story. And, I hope we see Helena back soon. 

I was never much of a Scrubs fan, but yesterday's episode was lovely. 

Who's in Liz house?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardensla  I was wondering myself if Franco is resorting to his old ways and gaslighting Liz.  He's been too good for too long.  

Respected Contributor

Having watched Robin grow up I enjoyed yesterdays show.  I was glad to see the wedding and that they did not kidnap or murder someone.  Sorry to see them go but we knew it was going to happen.  Emma was the best chid actor imo. 

I can't stand Liz and now we are going into another story line that is once again all about her.  Enough already........doesn't she need to go on vacation or something!

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@gardensla  I was wondering myself if Franco is resorting to his old ways and gaslighting Liz.  He's been too good for too long.  

@Laura14

I'm guess Jake tied up one of his brothers or something. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14

I'm guess Jake tied up one of his brothers or something. 

I think Franco's love story will remain with Nina. I think he's befriending Liz because he understands being a pariah and because he sees some real red flags when it comes to little Jake. I think he will be Liz's confidant when it comes to that boy.