Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

Michael, Michael, Michael...........get over yourself!
Super Contributor

Sonny's release from prison is just the most ridiculous thing they have ever done on this Soap. Not only was he serving a murder sentence, but he also broke out of jail, which usually gets you a longer sentence. Does ANYONE on this Soap EVER have to pay for what they've done? Heather runs around loose, in and out of the asylum seemingly able to get weapons, make poison, get ahold of hypodermic needles, etc. with no real consequences. The Port Charles jail is Grand Central Station with all kinds of plotting going on between prisoners and visitors, some of whom are actual city officials. Transferring a prisoner to an actual penitentiary is a sure thing the transfer will be thwarted with the prisoner getting away. Even people who violate medical codes and practices always get their jobs back. Oh, and to top that off, no one ever really dies in that town. It's a paradise for criminals and immortals!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 grandma r said: Michael, Michael, Michael...........get over yourself!

I know, right? I personally feel Sonny still belongs in jail, but my gosh, what a fit to throw right in the middle of the hospital. Michael is incredibly annoying. I like Morgan much, much better than Michael.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/9/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Sonny's release from prison is just the most ridiculous thing they have ever done on this Soap. Not only was he serving a murder sentence, but he also broke out of jail, which usually gets you a longer sentence. Does ANYONE on this Soap EVER have to pay for what they've done? Heather runs around loose, in and out of the asylum seemingly able to get weapons, make poison, get ahold of hypodermic needles, etc. with no real consequences. The Port Charles jail is Grand Central Station with all kinds of plotting going on between prisoners and visitors, some of whom are actual city officials. Transferring a prisoner to an actual penitentiary is a sure thing the transfer will be thwarted with the prisoner getting away. Even people who violate medical codes and practices always get their jobs back. Oh, and to top that off, no one ever really dies in that town. It's a paradise for criminals and immortals!

Silly girl, you know the answer to that! Smiley Happy

GH is getting more ridiculous by the day and that is saying something, as it's been pretty ridiculous for quite some time.

Super Contributor

This time I'm with Michael, even though I don't like the character much. Sonny murdered Michael's real father and then pretended he was going to help find the murderer, looking Michael right in the eye as he professed it. Michael sees that Sonny never has to pay for anything he does. Glad to see Michael sees Sonny for what he is. What took him so long? Now if he could just work on that static expression on his face, he might actually grow as a character.

Esteemed Contributor

This time I'm with Michael, even though I don't like the character much. Sonny murdered Michael's real father and then pretended he was going to help find the murderer, looking Michael right in the eye as he professed it. Michael sees that Sonny never has to pay for anything he does. Glad to see Michael sees Sonny for what he is. What took him so long? Now if he could just work on that static expression on his face, he might actually grow as a character.

Oh, I absolutely agree Michael has great reason to be upset. Sonny is a cold blooded killer. It was just him throwing a fit in the hospital that I minded. In a real hospital, security would have tossed him out immediately.

Of course, a hospital may not be the usual place for a criminal to be pardoned either. Smiley Happy

I always think one day it will be Michael, not Morgan, that takes over for Sonny. I don't know why or how but for some reason I can just see him doing that.

Maybe it's because it already doesn't seem to be bother him all that much to shoot someone. Admittedly the last guy he shot was going to kill him and Rosalie, but even so, it must be very sobering to know you ended someone's life. But Michael seemed to be just the same as usual five minutes after it happened (of course, this is GH we are talking about, LOL).

That's why I think someday, he will be the godfather, just like in the movie. It was the good son, played by Al Pacino, who took over for Marlon Brando's character. Michael is the good son, therefore, he "has" to go bad, LOL.

I've said this before but I just hope poor Morgan doesn't end up shot up at a toll booth or in bed with a horse's head, LOL. Morgan is such an after thought to Sonny. All the kids are except Michael.

I do expect little Avery will suddenly become a main focus of Sonny's as well now that he has been released, so it will be like Sonny has two children now, LOL. I fully expect him to try to wrest that baby from Kiki. Time will tell. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2015 BeckiWV said:

Oh, I absolutely agree Michael has great reason to be upset. Sonny is a cold blooded killer. It was just him throwing a fit in the hospital that I minded. In a real hospital, security would have tossed him out immediately.

Of course, a hospital may not be the usual place for a criminal to be pardoned either. Smiley Happy

I always think one day it will be Michael, not Morgan, that takes over for Sonny. I don't know why or how but for some reason I can just see him doing that.

Maybe it's because it already doesn't seem to be bother him all that much to shoot someone. Admittedly the last guy he shot was going to kill him and Rosalie, but even so, it must be very sobering to know you ended someone's life. But Michael seemed to be just the same as usual five minutes after it happened (of course, this is GH we are talking about, LOL).

That's why I think someday, he will be the godfather, just like in the movie. It was the good son, played by Al Pacino, who took over for Marlon Brando's character. Michael is the good son, therefore, he "has" to go bad, LOL.

I've said this before but I just hope poor Morgan doesn't end up shot up at a toll booth or in bed with a horse's head, LOL. Morgan is such an after thought to Sonny. All the kids are except Michael.

I do expect little Avery will suddenly become a main focus of Sonny's as well now that he has been released, so it will be like Sonny has two children now, LOL. I fully expect him to try to wrest that baby from Kiki. Time will tell. Smiley Happy

LOL. His throwing a fit in the hospital is mild compared to all the other things that happen in that hospital. Brad altering paternity records, Liesal a known criminal now the head of the hospital, Helena meeting in a doctor's office to brain wash Jake into bombing the boat, Robin's lab with her in it exploding, Patrick and Sam as well as how many others making out in the hallways, trying out the patient beds, etc. And then there's Luke/Fluke walking right into Julian's hospital room and trying to smother him with a pillow. You have to admit there is nothing normal about that hospital.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/10/2015 BeckiWV said:

LOL. His throwing a fit in the hospital is mild compared to all the other things that happen in that hospital. Brad altering paternity records, Liesal a known criminal now the head of the hospital, Helena meeting in a doctor's office to brain wash Jake into bombing the boat, Robin's lab with her in it exploding, Patrick and Sam as well as how many others making out in the hallways, trying out the patient beds, etc. And then there's Luke/Fluke walking right into Julian's hospital room and trying to smother him with a pillow. You have to admit there is nothing normal about that hospital.

So true! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this has been discussed before but here goes. I live in New York and the entertainment reporter on the local news show I watch was doing a story on GH. He will have one line as a prison guard on the show. I saw behind the scenes Lisa LoCicero looking like she had a belly. I looked it up and she is pregnant. Now on today's show she is not feeling very well. I'll bet Olivia will be pregnant with Julian's baby!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2015 jordan2 said:

I don't know if this has been discussed before but here goes. I live in New York and the entertainment reporter on the local news show I watch was doing a story on GH. He will have one line as a prison guard on the show. I saw behind the scenes Lisa LoCicero looking like she had a belly. I looked it up and she is pregnant. Now on today's show she is not feeling very well. I'll bet Olivia will be pregnant with Julian's baby!

I think she will too.