Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

On 2/4/2015 pepes mom said:

I think Luke was the Mayor of Port Chuckles when Laura returned from Cassadine captivity. I seem to remember that he was on the terrace of the mayoral mansion when he first saw Laura. Around 1983 or 1984.

Also, gotta give some props to Ava. She fell over that bridge rail with her arms away from the bridge, yes somehow manages to flip, rise and grab hold of the support framework under the bridge AND hang on. I think I'd give that a 9.7

Dante has always been stupid for a cop so his actions don't surprise me one bit.

If the person in the basement is supposed to be Bill Eckert, who was an exact replica of Luke, why do the teeth on the corpse not look like Luke's/Bill's?

That was my immediate thought too!!! She must be a contortionist!!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Also on the Fluke really being Luke. Julian has mentioned numerous times that he first met Fluke in the witness protection program. Luke was never there to my knowledge. Yes, Ava was quite the contortions to grab hold of the supports under the bridge while having a bullet wound in the chest!!!! The teeth in the skull was just another "who cares, no one will notice" . Luke was mayor early or mid 80's. New Sloane........nasty. Jake, handcuffed to the table takes down Patrick with one hand. Impressive. Liz must cover the entire hospital from the ER to the OR on almost every shift. I was really hoping Franco would take out Heather. I'm so tired of that character!
Super Contributor

I was so hoping either Nina or Franko would use that LSD on Heather. It would have been so fitting. As far as the skelton was concerned - I thought it looked female, not sure why.

Esteemed Contributor

So far, I want the other Sloane back.

I looked up the new actor, Grayson McCouch.

I will give him a chance. I am not impressed yet, but it's only been a day. Smiley Happy

They seriously need to do something about the character's hair.

The hair below looks pretty darn good. Smiley Happy

grayson mccouch

Frequent Contributor

On 2/4/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/4/2015 SydneyH said:

When was Luke the Mayor of Pt Chuckles?

I just googled it because that sounded familiar. According to Soapcentral, it lists among his many occupations, mayor of Port Charles.

Luke was swore in as mayor of Port Charles on 11/28/1983 (found footage on you tube).
Super Contributor

Okay, after today, I have decided that Michael is probably the dumbest character on the whole show. It was as if he was moving in slow motion when he went over to the bar, and then he stood and stared at the bomb forever before he left with it. Then after Sonny grabbed it and went overboard, Michael still just stood there. And to top it off, he interrupts Nathan from nabbing Luke. And he's running ELQ???? I thought the whole thing with those who knew about the bomb was underplayed, even Sam. Once again, WHY am I watching this show?????

Respected Contributor

I have got to ask a question! I haven't watched GH in a couple of months, but have been kind of keeping up with the story (a little) The other day I turned it on and I was grossed out! Is that supposed to be a real corpse sitting in that chair in the basement? I was eating a salad and about tossed my lettuce....sick!

Honored Contributor

Oh man Lucas is in the running for dumbest man too. How many times did he shout bomb on his phone?

Trusted Contributor

The new Sloan use to be on as the world turns,he was very popular on that soap and a ladys man. ............................................he is a good actor and I hope he shows it here.

Super Contributor

On 2/5/2015 SydneyH said:

Oh man Lucas is in the running for dumbest man too. How many times did he shout bomb on his phone?

They all acted as if they were in a stupor. Wouldn't you be screaming BOMB! at the top of your lungs? And once again Michael has the same looks on his face that he always has, even as he watched Carly "revive" Sonny. He better get sent back to prison. Or will they excuse the murder charge because he "saved" all those people? Too bad Nick didn't follow through on Helena's life.