Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

On 2/3/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/2/2015 daisy4 said:

Can anyone explain why Dante would call Lulu instead of calling the police? I think that is the dumbest move I've seen yet. Did he think Lulu would come and save him? The police could have helped him and the people on the Haunted Star at the same time!

He's an idiot???

Sounds about right!

Respected Contributor

Do you think Sonny let Ava slip out of his hands on purpose or was he really trying to save her. He always said he would kill her after the baby was born.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/2/2015 daisy4 said:

Can anyone explain why Dante would call Lulu instead of calling the police? I think that is the dumbest move I've seen yet. Did he think Lulu would come and save him? The police could have helped him and the people on the Haunted Star at the same time!

Head injury, perhaps? Not a brilliant move on his part.

I agree with another post, at least Jake/Jason is resisting mind control. If this is the "real Luke " and it points in that direction, as head strong as Luke has appeared for decades, why no resistance ?

End this storyline. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} This mind control bunk is so lame.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Make it stop!! The other day did someone here mention DID for Fluke? If so, that was a story line from OLTL that was used over and over and over. Time for new ideas, or just back to the basics of soap operas, love, lust, adultry all centered around two families in a business or hospital setting.

Helen852
Honored Contributor

When was Luke the Mayor of Pt Chuckles?

Honored Contributor

Luke never was. Mitch was.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Luke definitely was the mayor of Port Charles. I'm not sure when but maybe the late 80's or early 90's.
Super Contributor

On 2/4/2015 SydneyH said:

When was Luke the Mayor of Pt Chuckles?

I just googled it because that sounded familiar. According to Soapcentral, it lists among his many occupations, mayor of Port Charles.

Valued Contributor

I think Luke was the Mayor of Port Chuckles when Laura returned from Cassadine captivity. I seem to remember that he was on the terrace of the mayoral mansion when he first saw Laura. Around 1983 or 1984.

Also, gotta give some props to Ava. She fell over that bridge rail with her arms away from the bridge, yes somehow manages to flip, rise and grab hold of the support framework under the bridge AND hang on. I think I'd give that a 9.7

Dante has always been stupid for a cop so his actions don't surprise me one bit.

If the person in the basement is supposed to be Bill Eckert, who was an exact replica of Luke, why do the teeth on the corpse not look like Luke's/Bill's?

Super Contributor

On 2/4/2015 pepes mom said:

I think Luke was the Mayor of Port Chuckles when Laura returned from Cassadine captivity. I seem to remember that he was on the terrace of the mayoral mansion when he first saw Laura. Around 1983 or 1984.

Also, gotta give some props to Ava. She fell over that bridge rail with her arms away from the bridge, yes somehow manages to flip, rise and grab hold of the support framework under the bridge AND hang on. I think I'd give that a 9.7

Dante has always been stupid for a cop so his actions don't surprise me one bit.

If the person in the basement is supposed to be Bill Eckert, who was an exact replica of Luke, why do the teeth on the corpse not look like Luke's/Bill's?

Okay, you weren't supposed to notice that. The prop department didn't think anyone would look that closely.