Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February Thread

On 2/27/2015 BeckiWV said:

Michael looked really uncomfortable holding little Avery out in the hallway before the hearing.

Of course, that fool Nina was hollering around at the time that Avery was her baby, as part of her scheme to get back into the loony bin.

I don't know yet if Michael's scheme will work but I bet Nina's will, LOL.

I think Michael made a compelling argument for why Sonny should not be near children. However, Rick will cross examine Monday. He'll bring up the fact that Michael killed Claudia. Somehow I think Ava will cook up a scheme to stop Sonny, but I'm not sure what. Of course, I am biased because, though I don't like Ava at all, I loathe and despise both Sonny and Carly. Michael was right. Sonny always says he will protect his children, but he never really does. They are the casualties of his life of crime.

Super Contributor

On 2/27/2015 grandma r said: I know that some of you dislike Sonny and Carly, however, I hope Ric shows Michael's real motive for wanting custody of Avery. He has seen her twice, is not related by blood or marriage, and he has the maturity of a ten year old. Everything is about poor Michael and revenge against Sonny. I wish Morgan were the father. If Mic uhh Sep gets custody, he won't be part of her day today routine; He will pay someone else to do that. Such a hypocrite. How ridiculous that Olivia goes to see Franco and spills her guts!!!!!! Give the viewers a break!!!!!! Nina should not be returned to society after what she did, and, Franco is faking so he can avoid prison. Let them both go off to oblivion and take Heather with them.......NEVER to be seen again. Of course Ava is alive. Another far fetched story. PLEASE, just end the Luke story once and for all. This is one story that I wish they would drop. AG is getting painful to watch. The acting is way over the top and not in a good way. I am happy to see the benefits of Shriner' s Hospital brought to the forefront.

How random was that? There was no real reason for her to be there visiting him, particularly since she has always hated him.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/27/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/27/2015 grandma r said: I know that some of you dislike Sonny and Carly, however, I hope Ric shows Michael's real motive for wanting custody of Avery. He has seen her twice, is not related by blood or marriage, and he has the maturity of a ten year old. Everything is about poor Michael and revenge against Sonny. I wish Morgan were the father. If Mic uhh Sep gets custody, he won't be part of her day today routine; He will pay someone else to do that. Such a hypocrite. How ridiculous that Olivia goes to see Franco and spills her guts!!!!!! Give the viewers a break!!!!!! Nina should not be returned to society after what she did, and, Franco is faking so he can avoid prison. Let them both go off to oblivion and take Heather with them.......NEVER to be seen again. Of course Ava is alive. Another far fetched story. PLEASE, just end the Luke story once and for all. This is one story that I wish they would drop. AG is getting painful to watch. The acting is way over the top and not in a good way. I am happy to see the benefits of Shriner' s Hospital brought to the forefront.

How random was that? There was no real reason for her to be there visiting him, particularly since she has always hated him.

I know, it seemed totally ridiculous. I'm like why is she there? Franco sure played her like a violin though, didn't he? I'm sure she will live to regret that when he tells Julian for some reason, as we know he will.

Respected Contributor

Well said!!! I do not want to see spoiled rotten Michael get Avery. I agree that he is not a blood relative and should not even be considered to raise her. I hope that Rick brings that up. I cannot stand Nina or the actress. They need to get rid of her. Could do without Liz and all her men also. I guess she will get her claws into Jake again and then he will realize who he is and there will once again be a fight over Jason with Liz and Sam. Same old same old.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 luvsbulldogs said:

Well said!!! I do not want to see spoiled rotten Michael get Avery. I agree that he is not a blood relative and should not even be considered to raise her. I hope that Rick brings that up. I cannot stand Nina or the actress. They need to get rid of her. Could do without Liz and all her men also. I guess she will get her claws into Jake again and then he will realize who he is and there will once again be a fight over Jason with Liz and Sam. Same old same old.

I have a soft spot in my heart for Liz because I remember the rape story with her when she was a high schooler. After therapy, she turned to art for a way to cope and had her own little studio. She saved Jason when she found him shot and hid him out in that studio till he recovered. The reason she and Jason could never acknowledge their child as his had to do with Jason's criminal background. Though Lucky was the love of her life, I believe that Jason was second. Since then she has never been able to find happiness with anyone for very long, but she is certainly not a schemer.

Respected Contributor

On 2/28/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/28/2015 luvsbulldogs said:

I have a soft spot in my heart for Liz because I remember the rape story with her when she was a high schooler. After therapy, she turned to art for a way to cope and had her own little studio. She saved Jason when she found him shot and hid him out in that studio till he recovered. The reason she and Jason could never acknowledge their child as his had to do with Jason's criminal background. Though Lucky was the love of her life, I believe that Jason was second. Since then she has never been able to find happiness with anyone for very long, but she is certainly not a schemer.

Unfortunately I think the new writers have portrayed Liz differently. They need to give her a life instead of having her butting into everyone else life. They portray her as a little know it all and when she makes a mistake she never admits to it to the people that she argues with. They have made her way too bossy in my opinion. She is not the same Liz that she use to be. All they have her doing is always wanting a man and going from one to another constantly. They need to hire more nurses at GH like it used to be years back so that she is not the only nurse.

Esteemed Contributor

WARNING. CASTING SPOILER AND SPECULATION:

I read on another website that Dee Wallace Stone, the mom in E.T. and Cujo, has been hired by G.H. to play Patricia, the older sister of Luke and Bobbie.

I looked her up on Wikipedia, and Tony Geary is older than she is by two years (and he looks even more than that).

Is Pat supposed to be older than Luke and Bobbie or just Bobbie? I mean, she could be younger than Luke and still be his "older" sister if he has more than one of them, LOL.

She is a very fine actress and I am sure she will be great as Patricia. No doubt she can play play "older", but honestly she looks younger than both Anthony Geary and Jackie Zeman. Maybe the makeup people will make her look older.

I sure she can play the part though and do it well. I really like her and will look forward to seeing her and finding out what Patricia is all about. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 2/27/2015 RainCityGirl said:
On 2/27/2015 grandma r said: . How ridiculous that Olivia goes to see Franco and spills her guts!!!!!! Give the viewers a break!!!!!! How random was that? There was no real reason for her to be there visiting him, particularly since she has always hated him.

Olivia is dumber than a box of rocks. The whole time she was talking it was obvious it was a set up for Franco to know her secret.