Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

@SleeplessinSD   I think I read or heard this guy is the new Nicholas, the other one is gone for good. I guess we'll see.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr   Nina's squinty eyes - I thought the same thing. What happened to her, she no longer looks the same and it starts with her eyes. Her facial looks have changed recently, don't know what happened nor why but she does look different and not in a nice or good looking way.

Honored Contributor

@Tique    Hmmm - all good points of interest. Personally, I like Dex, he's adorable I think! Wouldn't kick him out of my b....well you know!!!!

Tired of Cameron and his goody two shoes aura. Maybe I really like the bad boy outlook over the good. 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   I never liked this new girl playing Trina, can't stand her voice. The original Trina was better and nowadays, would be better with Spencer. 

Oh btw, Hey Spence GET A HAIRCUT, you look horrible as you are now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@abbalulu   Can't stand this person Portia, don't like anything about her. I also think she's a very dishonest person, carries a lot more about her past than she's showing and Curtis' Aunt really does know a lot of truth about Ms P and will lay it all out there soon, very soon.

Honored Contributor

Will Liz confess everything between her and Nik to Finn???

Why, was Nina the first person to speak at Britt's memorial?? SMH!

Good bye Sam&Dante..don't come back!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I hope they will address Epiphany's absence soon. With Curtis' wedding approaching, I feel that under normal circumstances there would have been a scene with Marshall asking Epiphany to be his plus one. I just think that there is an obvious space where something is missing that needs to be explained.

I miss Epiphany.

Speaking of which. I thought Marshall's excuse for not playing at the wedding was pretty flimsy.

My husband has played and sang at many weddings and when he gets the call he just practices. practices and practices.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@abbalulu   Can't stand this person Portia, don't like anything about her. I also think she's a very dishonest person, carries a lot more about her past than she's showing and what's his name's Aunt really does know a lot of truth about Ms P and will lay it all out there soon, very soon.

You know, I agree with you both. I started out liking Portia but have come to find her essentially pretty unlikable.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@stevieb   I never liked this new girl playing Trina, can't stand her voice. The original Trina was better and nowadays, would be better with Spencer. 

Oh btw, Hey Spence GET A HAIRCUT, you look horrible as you are now.

I just can't hack either of them but yep, the old Trina was probably preferable. That said, I'm just tired of the Trina character. Period. For everybody in her orbit, it's really all about Trina always and I'm just kind of tired of it. I mean, the character is a decent kid, but I simply don't find her either that fascinating or that likable. And yes, Spencer does need a haricut. In fact he could benefit from a makeover.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Lucy and Martin interact well together.  I'd like to see where Diane and Robert could go, however, I'm not sure the writers could do justice to that s/l.  The only other pairing would be Ava and Victor as Ava is the one to finally bring Victor down once and for all!!!

I just wish CM would go back to Hallmark.   I do not understand his appeal. 

So Ryan, Heather, and Esme are going to break out of Spring Ridge.......just what viewers need.....NOT!

It's time for so many s/ls to end.  I just don't think the writers know how to do that.  None of the recent conclusions were eventful or impactful.   Plots drag out so long that viewers really don't care.

Looking forward to the rest of winter to moving along.  Seeing the sun on a regular basis will be wonderful. 

@grandma r That's because he HAS NO APPEAL.  I don't even want to see him in Hallmark movies either.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead