Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

More promotional pics

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

And speaking of promotional pics and Brando, what ever happened to his second career as a stripper? That seems to have more of less, um, petered out, if you'll forgive the expression... Too bad... Not that he was any great dancer, but still, one of the few things worth looking forward to these days...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique  Agree, Ava looked very nice yesterday. Really liked her outfit, especially the blouse. Her hair is getting longer and will be more of a challenge to maintain color and style, but it looked nice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique I can't stop laughing! Scotty looks like he's been caught by the paparazzi and Josslyn looks like Jessica Rabbit.  I'm crying!  Thank you for my Friday pick me up! 

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb. I do understand your dislike of the older characters.   Unfortunately,  you're seeing the mess these current writers have made.  In their hay day, Anna was not to be trifled with.  The Scorpio brothers were quite a duo.  Felicia only had 1 decent s/l.

@mysoutherncomfort couldn't agree more.  Drunken Daddy, feeling sorry for himself,  is NOT the person to be taking care of Avery.  At this point, I doubt he could manage a dead goldfish!  

It is nice that Maxie has her daughter back.  Now let's see how long it takes to leave the children with a sitter.  

We haven't had a decent conclusion to any s/l in years!!!  These people create stories, drag them out, and their endings have been whimpers.  Pathetic.

Are they planning to make Harmony into a main character now??  No thanks.  And, I've noticed Esme is now in the opening credits.  Not interested in either one.  However, I suppose when Esme leaks her video, Joss will take the bait and blame Trina.

Ava looked lovely yesterday.   Loved her blouse and the color was very pretty on her.  Maura is beautiful and doesn't need all the makeup that they use.

Esteemed Contributor

Hmmmm, wonder if we'll have an episode today.  The President is going to introduce his Supreme Court nominee this afternoon.

In addition,  the actions in Ukraine could cause preemptions at any time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r 

thanks for letting us know!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I must say i enjoyed Nina yesterday letting Sonny know he needs to stop drinking  taking his meds !  

I hope she walked out on him.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad I have been pre-empted every day this week on the East Coast.

I already said 12pm and 5pm or you talk to the wall. I don't understand when everyone can literally watch you on their phone if they wanted to we need to interrupt daily programming on television sets. Get with the 21st century and stream it already.

I don't see Nik enough as it is and I didn't even get a promo pic to drool over. 

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

...I don't see Nik enough as it is and I didn't even get a promo pic to drool over. 

@Laura14   greed. You do know that's one of the seven deadly sins. I gave you Esme and you're still not happy. 🙃

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.