Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@daisy4. I agree.  Petey bought this hook, line, and sinker.  Just doesn't make sense.  Hopefully,  this is probably going to be a rush to his demise (for now).  Not complaining, though; looking forward to the character being gone!

Hoping we will finally get something decent to watch.  Although I read today that Mo says he really enjoys working with Watros.  Maybe they share the same agent.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@daisy4. I agree.  Petey bought this hook, line, and sinker.  Just doesn't make sense.  Hopefully,  this is probably going to be a rush to his demise (for now).  Not complaining, though; looking forward to the character being gone!

Peter has suddenly developed abandonment issues. He's now mentioned to Maxi several times she can't abandon him too or something along those lines. Perhaps they're trying to make him cray-cray instead of evil. 

Hoping we will finally get something decent to watch.  Although I read today that Mo says he really enjoys working with Watros.  Maybe they share the same agent.

Or perhaps the shows publicist is telling him what he needs to say, given this has been a largely unpopular pairing from the start... As for hoping for something worth watching, come on @grandma r, you know better...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

I think Maurice Benard likes the storyline because it's different for his character. I'm like eh... but I can see him and Carly divorcing and her getting back into the mob as his rival. Smiley Very Happy

I wonder if Maxie will leave the other earring someplace to let Anna, et al know they are driving and not on a boat?

Honored Contributor

Today's Predsizm is from February 2019.

@Preds wrote:

See the source image

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Valentine’s Day Finds Sonny With Nina

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Valentine's Day Finds Sonny With Nina

GH spoilers for today reveal surprises, romantic gestures, a decision, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Nina Reeves swore to her frenemy Ava Jerome Cassadine that she wasn’t going to make a play for Sonny Corinthos, but then she ends up at Charlie’s… Sonny’s favorite hangout…on Valentine’s Day. She sees him and tells Sonny they both know she has a vested interest in how his marriage resolves. Will leaning on her shoulder lead to more?

Carly Corinthos runs into Felix Dubois and says they have so much to catch up on. He hears the latest from Carly and makes a decision. Is he going to find her brother Lucas and tell him he needs to contact his sister cause she needs her brother around? Or is there something else on Felix’s mind?

Cupid’s Arrow

Brad Cooper shares Valentine’s Day with his bestie, and Britt Westbourne is just happy to see him. Who needs men when you have your best friend on the annoying holiday, right? Brad wants to see her happy but only with someone worthy of her — and he’s absolutely right. But does that man exist in Port Charles?

Also celebrating Valentine’s Day are Ava and Nikolas Cassadine. It looks like his mother is, too, as Kevin Collins tells Laura Collins that good things come to those who wait. Spencer Cassadine gets a surprise as Esme Prince is there. He says happy Valentine’s Day to me…but is he really happy to see her?

A Few Surprises

Terry Randolph’s date doesn’t go as expected, but she isn’t disappointed at all sitting next to Amy Driscoll’s brother Chet Driscoll. Was he really the man she was supposed to meet? Or did this make her evening turn out even better than it would have otherwise? Chet is amazing, and some lucky lady needs to snap him up! This could be perfect for them both.

TJ Ashford makes a romantic gesture for Molly Lansing-Davis. He then finds out his mom may be coming home sooner than planned. While that’s great news for TJ, could Jordan Ashford’s return put a crimp in the budding romance of Curtis Ashford and Portia Robinson?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Yay!!!  That better mean a naked Nik!  My towels have been waiting.....

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort yuck to Carly and Drew getting in bed together. I'm sure it is inevitable but I don't have to like it.

So true!  Sonny being home (memory intact, etc) and in bed with Ninny was a yuck for me, too.  Is that what he calls "working on my marriage"?

@mysoutherncomfort , but, but Carly didn't show up for a couple of hours.  What's a man supposed to do?  He's got needs. 

And yes I'm being sarcastic.

Honored Contributor

My Valentine's Gift to my GH peeps!  Heart

Here's hoping we see some more of this in a few months at the 2022 event!

...Smiley Tongue

GH NB.jpg

GH-SPoilers-nurses-ball1-1280x720.jpg

Honored Contributor

I found Friday to be very uneventful for a Friday.  So unlike the previous episodes of the week that have been so riveting.

Respected Contributor

Carly Corinthos runs into Felix Dubois and says they have so much to catch up on. He hears the latest from Carly and makes a decision. Is he going to find her brother Lucas and tell him he needs to contact his sister cause she needs her brother around? Or is there something else on Felix’s mind?

Something else has always been on Felix's mind; hooking up with Lucas. 

What confuses me though is 1) Lucas' departure (alledgedly) from the GH ER where Austin replaced his position and 2) other allusions that Lucas is still at GH.  Which is it?  IF Lucas is still in PC at all, he would know of the Carly/Sonny situation, Jason's "demise", etc.