Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

My person that needs to leave is...Esme!!!!and all the college kids!

Person who should have "not" been replaced..is Leo

My fav..male..i know that no one asked me that question  but   it's ValentineHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Happy February!!!  

Thank you to @Tique for all you do for us.  Greatly appreciated!!

Who can leave and not be missed?  I have a 4 way tie; Austin, Esme, Nina, and Peter.  My first two choices bring nothing to the show.  The other two have outlasted their stories.  The baby switch should have ended months ago and Nixon Falls should never have started.

Recasting Leo was not the right move.  Tptb started an Autism storyline, and, it could have been well done.  Are they now planning to skip over that????  Or, in their delusional minds, are they going to try to age him off the spectrum????  If that's the case, they should all be fired!!!  No one ages off the spectrum!  Some are able to function on their own, others cannot.  

I've read that the baby drama is coming to an end.  Of course, Petey escapes custody, kidnaps Louise, and causes havoc.  As if we didn't see that coming.

My vote for the teens is that they all go back to class and focus on their studies.   We can see them again (if we must) in July when the pool set is front and center again.

For February,  I'm hoping that we have fewer storms and more uplifting news stories.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @redwingsgal .  I like Laura Wright but not a fan at all of Carly.

Gosh, there are so many that the door could hit then on the rear and I would be fine with but I think at the top of the list is Alexis.  Also any of the teens could leave and there wouldn't be a ripple in the storylines IMO.  There are really too many to count.  Curtis' dad, Curtis' aunt, any of the Davis girls....

OK..I admit, I just don't like Alexis nor Sam, but they would maybe missed from the storylines, but not Molly or Christina.

As far as the new Leo, I hope he is temporary.  I think what makes this storyline so good is the actor being on the spectrum and Wally Kurth having a son on the spectrum.  It could be a matter of him just being unavailable, whether sick or needing a break.

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom  I didn't even think that Leo could just be a temporary recast. I hope so; but they did announce the Marshall temp the other day, and I don't remember how they handled the Charlotte recast.

As for TQOTM

So long Austin. Not missing Franco and I won't miss you either.  

Biz, if it's true that you're having a personality disorder crisis; check yourself, and all of your personalities out of GH and head for a nice, long rest at a comfortable longtime facility.

Don't waste Finns time. Set him free to reunite with Anna so that there will be conflict upon your return.

Marshall your time is up..RIP.

NLG  BUH BYE...You're needed full time to man...ahem...woman your own busy website.

Take your girls, Shawn Butler ( AHH, You forgot about him huh? I didn't! ) and Harmony with you. 

I like Brooke Kerr but the Portia character is boring.  I think she could handle a meatier storyline.

Respected Contributor

BEGONE, ALEXIS, AND YOUR 3 TWIT DAUGHTERS!!!

Honored Contributor

So now Leo has gone back in time and is his normal age. Was yesterday a glimpse of future Leo, surely there must have been an actor closer in age to the actor who plays Leo that could have filled in?

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Lipstickdiva. Wishing your dad a happy heavenly birthday, too.

Respected Contributor

@vsm wrote:

BEGONE, ALEXIS, AND YOUR 3 TWIT DAUGHTERS!!!

DITTO!!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the props, @Tique !  Happy to assist

I agree with @vsm , the trio of Davis twits are first on my list to head to Haiti and not come back!  Take Milquetoast and Weeping Willow with you.

Definitely a fan of LW, but not Carly.  I also like Vernee Watson, but Stella, not so much.

To all of us in the path of Landon, brace yourselves!  We had 70 degree temps here in Tulsa yesterday, and the Thursday night we will hit a balmy FOUR degrees!  That is pretty cold here and we are expecting up to 7 inches of snow.  This town is in a panic already and it is 60 today!  We are already prepped to work from home for Wednesday and Thursday and there is not a loaf of bread nor gallon of milk to be found!

Stay warm and dry to all of my sisters here

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

So what's going on? Yesterday there was a new Leo with shorter hair and older. Today, it looked to me like the original Leo, younger and with long hair. What gives? Also, are they going to revisit the whole story of Willow's heart necklace now that they gave the necklace and story to Nell. I had believed all along that Willow was the real daughter of Nina. Then the writers changed it all. What other reason would they have for suddenly bringing up the missing birth certificate and Harmony seeking out Alexis for help?