Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Sean Blakemore Exits General Hospital!!

Sean Blakemore is checking out of General Hospital!

He returned to the show in 2021 after being gone since 2016. Details of his contract were not released at the time he returned.

A fan on Twitter asked Blakemore if it was true that he was let go and he replied. "Lol...I appreciate you and ALL my wonderful supporters! I was absolutely NOT let go. It was my decision to exit the show because of other obligations. The GH family has been great to me! Who knows whts to come in the near future."

No word on when his last airdate is or if we will see him in a recurring capacity going forward on GH but we look forward to seeing what is next for the talented Mr. Blakemore!

source: soapoperanews

All I can say is "BUH-BYE!"

Honored Contributor

Barely watched today's episode although watching @Tique gaslight Elizabeth is entertaining. I had it narrowed to Betsy or one of us and since Betsy is too obvious, I'm going with @Tique . Nice touch blaming it on someone else though. Smiley Wink Someone picked up some tips from Petey! Smiley LOL

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Who else thinks that when Willow tries to use her fake birth certificate she gets arrested for using a false document?

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Who else thinks that when Willow tries to use her fake birth certificate she gets arrested for using a false document?

You betcha!!  That's where my mind is going.  Willow will undoubtedly need Diane to get her out of that mess.  Then, Diane will learn that Alexis knew all along Harmony had paid for a forged birth certificate.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Sean Blakemore is checking out of General Hospital!

He returned to the show in 2021 after being gone since 2016. Details of his contract were not released at the time he returned.

A fan on Twitter asked Blakemore if it was true that he was let go and he replied. "Lol...I appreciate you and ALL my wonderful supporters!

I was absolutely NOT let go. It was my decision to exit the show because of other obligations. I'll believe it when I hear he has a TV series/movie gig/broadway play or whatever.

The GH family has been great to me! Who knows whts to come in the near future."

No word on when his last airdate is or if we will see him in a recurring capacity going forward on GH but we look forward to seeing what is next for the talented  Mr. Blakemore! I predict that we will see him back on GH (like Dante, (Dom Z), if his "obligations" don't pan out.  Just sayin........

source: soapoperanews

Oh happy, happy days!  Pssst GH writers, please don't toy with me.  Have Shawn gone...may he be happy and prosperous in San Fran (or wherever); just so long as he stays away from PC and GH.

Esteemed Contributor

Poor victim Carly.  I guess next time Nina runs into Sonny drunk in a bar with keys in his hand she should just walk away so as not to upset Carly.  Carly got mad because Nina tried to let Carly  know that he was off his meds so Nina could claim she tried to do the right thing?  Did I hear that right?  But fortunately she has Drew there to take care of her and slip into bed with her and be all happy until Jason shows back up and they will dump ol' Drew like yesterday's trash like they did before.  I want Sonny to choose Nina to Carly's face, say he wants to be with her, not Carly, and then Sonny and Nina ride off into the sunset.  I just want Carly to be happy...not because I care about Carly's happiness, I am just sick of her curled upper lip and scowl and shrieks!  lol.  Walk away from the men for awhile.  Choose Britt to be your friend and sounding board.  Have some more shots.  I like that Carly.  👍🏻

Honored Contributor

March thread is up!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.