Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

ROFLMAO!  @Tique You have really made my Friday!  Smiley Very Happy

I have been nice so far and only commented on two. I said nothing about Felicia looking like the best little wh***rhouse in Texas matron or that Brando looks like he is about to be run over by headlights which would be great with me.

Thank you for the pics. You have so made the start to my weekend and it sounds like this may be the only GH I get today. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Sometimes you have to do your own promo...this is my saved pic with Laura telling my boy that warm towels are waiting for him just around the corner....Smiley TongueSmiley WinkSmiley Very Happy  #bowchickawowwow Smiley LOL

Nik.jpg

Trusted Contributor

And about just leaving Peter lying there. It made no sense... A resurrection is coming at some point, one might assume..

@steviebI too have been very uncomfortable with the fact that we never saw anyone take Peter's body away or there was no official proclamation of death.

It just made it too easy for someone to whisk his body away and take him to whatever place it is that they miraculously bring the dead back to life on the soaps.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

I personally was waiting for Peter to levitate when Anna started climbing up the stairs with her back turned. If his head spun and soup went flying, it would have been a better scene.

Did anyone check the grass to see if Daddy Faison's brain in a jar didn't drag his son's body away?   

Valued Contributor

What is wrong with Sam's voice?  Is Elizabeth ever going to smile?  New characters needed.

Honored Contributor

Pre-empted again! I am over it!

I only got to see the second half of the show. Not much happening except Willow bought whatever Harmony was selling before Shawn got all over her butt and Carly meet Nina again. Smiley LOL

We get the smackdown on Monday along with Scotty and wait for it....Diane!! I will personally stalk anyone with breaking news on Monday 2pm EST. I did my duty this week. Break later. Monday looks like must see GH.

Hope all of you GH peeps have a fabulous weekend! 

Esteemed Contributor

About 5 min in DH remarked that we didn't need to watch "cliffhanger Friday".  He said Carly will show up at Sonny's and Nina would be there.  Pretty sad when he can predict the ending!!!

Where is Valentin??? 

Mr Sheffield has only been here a few months and the character has already become too predictable.   Viktor ( as his name was spelled) was a nasty piece of work.  He, along with Mikos, only cared about the Cassedine dynasty and doing anything necessary to achieve power.

Ok, so we heard that the WSB took control of Peter's body and performed an autopsy.   Considering Vic was once the head of the agency,  do we really believe that???  It's possible the body was taken to one of the labs where the body could be cloned.  No, I don't want the character or the actor back, however, I would bet that the actor is back before or during September sweeps.  

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

What is wrong with Sam's voice?  Is Elizabeth ever going to smile?  New characters needed.

To me, Sam has always spoken in that "breathy, deep baby like" way.  It's more than annoying; same for Felicia with her little, sing song voice (as an ingenue decades ago..fine...not now as a grandmother).  Poor dear sweet Liz, she has so little to smile about.  New characters needed?  Perhaps new actors needed.  We have so many actors and S/L's, it boggles my little grey cells.

BTW, I don't recognize your name (might be my bad), however, if you are new, then, from me, I offer a big welcome.  :womanvery-happy:

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Pre-empted again! I am over it!

I only got to see the second half of the show. Not much happening except Willow bought whatever Harmony was selling before Shawn got all over her butt and Carly meet Nina again. Smiley LOL

We get the smackdown on Monday along with Scotty and wait for it....Diane!! I will personally stalk anyone with breaking news on Monday 2pm EST. I did my duty this week. Break later. Monday looks like must see GH.

Same, here too.  I've said this before, enough with "breaking news".  It's only broadcasted on a zillion venues (I can accept a scroll that tells you where to go should you desire to view same) and rehashed and rehashed from morning till night and then some.

Always glad to see Diane.  Happy weekend.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

About 5 min in DH remarked that we didn't need to watch "cliffhanger Friday".  He said Carly will show up at Sonny's and Nina would be there.  Pretty sad when he can predict the ending!!!

Where is Valentin??? You beat me to it.  I was going to ask the same question.  Still at GH?  At home?  Why hasn't Anna connected with him to tell him the "good news"?

Mr Sheffield has only been here a few months and the character has already become too predictable.   Viktor ( as his name was spelled) was a nasty piece of work.  He, along with Mikos, only cared about the Cassedine dynasty and doing anything necessary to achieve power.  So true.

Ok, so we heard that the WSB took control of Peter's body and performed an autopsy.   Considering Vic was once the head of the agency,  do we really believe that???  It's possible the body was taken to one of the labs where the body could be cloned.  No, I don't want the character or the actor back, however, I would bet that the actor is back before or during September sweeps.  Exactly!  I wanted to hear (if not actually see, ok I could go for a first incision) that Peter underwent an autopsy.  IF that was really done, then maybe I could accept his death...or not (slapping the side of my head...it's GH, afterall).

Hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend.:heart: