Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Carly Corinthos runs into Felix Dubois and says they have so much to catch up on. He hears the latest from Carly and makes a decision. Is he going to find her brother Lucas and tell him he needs to contact his sister cause she needs her brother around? Or is there something else on Felix’s mind?

Something else has always been on Felix's mind; hooking up with Lucas. 

What confuses me though is 1) Lucas' departure (alledgedly) from the GH ER where Austin replaced his position and 2) other allusions that Lucas is still at GH.  Which is it?  IF Lucas is still in PC at all, he would know of the Carly/Sonny situation, Jason's "demise", etc.

@mysoutherncomfort I know I've said this before but I swore that when everything went down with Wiley and Brad, it was said that Lucas moved out of state.  But then there was mentionings of him being at GH and he even appeared a couple of times.  It doesn't appear that the writers remember.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Happy Belated Birthday, @NEvans2 !  I hope you were able to enjoy yourself on your day

Karen

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@stevieb I wondered the same thing if Ninny and Sonny completed the act? I mentioned in an earlier post that I wasn't sure if he had said ...

"None" to Carlys question of how many times did he sleep with Nina? I couldn't quite hear his response. Did anybody hear it? It was unintelligible to me. We ran it back twice in my house and we gave up. Maybe ot was done purposely?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Réal Andrews Returns to GENERAL HOSPITAL

Chris Eades

Real Andrews

Taggert on GH is going to start looking like himself again very soon! Actor Real Andrews shared a quick Boomerang video on Instagram of a script and zoomed in and out on his character’s name. “Taggert is back!” he announced happily...

source: soapsindepth

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Well, that was a waste of time!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed Carly and Britt today
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Well, that was a waste of time!!!

@grandma r I haven't seen today's show yet but that's how I felt about Friday's show.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:
I enjoyed Carly and Britt today

ICAM @BeckiWV .   Nice to see Carly just cut loose and have fun

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed looking at Eseme's face when she was told that she  wasn't allowed to see  Kevin's evil brother.Smiley LOL

Kevin told her that he was the one that denied her priveliges to see him...the snotty brat wasn't happy and left!

Terry and Chad make a nice couple. I think that is his name.

Please will someone tell me what Laura found under couch cushion that belonged to Esme????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:
@steviebI wondered the same thing if Ninny and Sonny completed the act? I mentioned in an earlier post that I wasn't sure if he had said ...

"None" to Carlys question of how many times did he sleep with Nina? I couldn't quite hear his response. Did anybody hear it? It was unintelligible to me. We ran it back twice in my house and we gave up. Maybe ot was done purposely?

@KBEANS  I thought he did imply he hadn't slept with her. Whether that response was for their time in Nixon Falls or that he never stooped so low I don't know.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...