Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Felix makes a decision when he hears from Carly:  Oh, goody, at least that's one character I like to see.  

Trusted Contributor

@NEvans2  Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day doing something special.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...Taggert:  Is this a temp replacement since there is no s/l for the Taggert?

@mysoutherncomfort   I haven't seen anything about Taggert in months. You and I even exchanged posts where we noted all the events in Trina's life when he should have been there. I don't know if yesterday was a one-time thing or if the character is back. The actor we saw yesterday is the same one who was featured when Taggert returned from the dead. Can't say I dislike him but I do prefer Real Andrews.

From the November 2020 thread:

@Tique wrote:

Another Recast on GH

Real Andrews Asante Jones

Here's some more news. Taggert has been temporarily recast. There was no explanation given. When Real Andrews returned early this year he had been been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and had also had surgery for some kind of cancer. Hope this is temporary and he is well.

We can expect to see Asante Jones, on the right, in mid-December.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

hmmm what is Maxie planning on doing with her earring that is in her hand??

Who knows. With these gifted writers, perhaps there's a magic button she can push to either turn it into a weapon or into a bicycle, on which she can simply ride away...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

God bless Ava. The devil on our shoulder we all need. 😂😈

Honored Contributor

I do enjoy Ava but she's largely being wasted. It's really too bad that so much of what limited screen time she seems to get has her paired with Trina or Spencer, neither of whom holds much fascination for me.

Honored Contributor

This storyline involving Peter and Maxie leaving Louise behind to start a new life is just stupid. Of course, we know that Maxie is faking it to protect the kid, but ever since Peter climbed out of the freezer (and by the way, we'd still like to know how that happened), getting his baby back has virtually been his mantra. Whether the man is nuts are not, are we now supposed to believe that leaving the kid behind is suddenly alright? This is pure nonsense... 

Honored Contributor

I might check in on Port Charles soon.

Justnot in a hurry.  You ladies tell me everything I need to know.  Thank you😘

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't understand how Maxie leaving her earring is going to help find her?

Did she just do that so they know she is with Peter?

Maybe she's leaving it and a trail of breadcrumbs along the way to their destination. Or, if it has sharp pieces on it, perhaps she can stab him in the juggular while he sleeps, and he'll bled out.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maxie left one of the earrings with Louise.  (Anna held it up and said it was Maxie's.)  Maybe that's Maxie's way of feeling she has a connection to Louise. (Like the way Nelle and Nina both had 1/2 of a heart necklace.)  What I don't understand is that part of the way she got Peter to leave the baby was to tell him that Louise shouldn't grow up the way that he did with Faison.  She said they would always have to be moving and hiding.  Yet in her next breath she told him they could have another baby, and he bought it.  Peter has always been nasty and evil, but I wouldn't call him dumb - except for this!