Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I know our guide said GH was on yesterday and something taped that says it was GH but I don't know if it really was.  LOL

We haven't watched it. We got a lot of snow yesterday evening so DH had to work and I watched other things.  It wouldn't surprise me if it was weather instead of GH.

Honored Contributor

Did my DVR tape show>.yes..also  .it taped hearings at that time GH was supposed to be on.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

As the writers continue to make Nelle front and center, I wonder what comes next.  The whole concocted story of her being Nina's child and adopted by Frank Benson just doesn't add up.  Regardless of her childhood,  Nelle made her hideous choices freely.  She chose to use people, to murder her fiance, to do anything she wanted to get her way.  Nina was a victim of her mother's greed.  However, stealing Ava's baby was just one of her egregious actions.  Now she'll run with what she overheard to attack Carly and Jax.  It's as if TPTB want to rewrite Nelle's history.  Not buying whatever they're selling.

The actress is not all that and a bag if chips.  She chose to leave, twice.  Please, let her stay gone and remembered for her actions.  Not once during her adult life did she ever care about another human being, including her son.  To her, that child was a pawn or bargaining chip to get her way.  If they continue down this road, I'm out. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma r The actress is not all that and a bag if chips.  She chose to leave, twice.  Please, let her stay gone and remembered for her actions. 

Agree with your post and may I add you are more than generous to include "a bag of chips".  LOL

Respected Contributor

From ABC SoapsInDepth:  Hmmm, I wouldn't have recognized "Michael Corinthos III" from this photo.  IMO, just doesn't look (ok, maybe a smidge around the eyes) like his character on GH.

Chad Duell and Courtney Hope Are Engaged!
Honored Contributor

GH was on in our area yesterday and my DVR did tape it. I began watching it on lunch and will finish it tonight.

This business with no one recognizing Sonny is getting dumber and dumber.

Respected Contributor

Well, finally!!! Nina made it to Nelle's grave to have a "chat" with her.  Something has been bothering me for a long time (a lack of just a touch of reality) in the wardrobe department.  When I lived (for a brief time) in upstate NY, in winter (a real shock to a South Fla native) the ladies wore boots.  Even with just some fluffy snow on the ground, we wore boots. It was cold; we wore boots.  Why is it that all the GH ladies when out in the "winter cold/snow" in PC prance around in heels?  Also, most of the coats I see them wearing in "winter" look like spring coats to me.  I know, I know, it's a "tv stage set in LA", but they still show "snow".  Boots anyone?

Super Contributor

I am wondering if Madeline PAID Frank and his second wife to take the baby? It certainly wasn't Virginia because Carly (in the famous flash back) was very surprised to see Nelle and knew nothing of her existance.  I still do not want Nelle to be Nina's daughter. 

One good thing about this is it has split Jax and Nina up - to me they were boring.  

Respected Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

I am wondering if Madeline PAID Frank and his second wife to take the baby? It certainly wasn't Virginia because Carly (in the famous flash back) was very surprised to see Nelle and knew nothing of her existance.  I still do not want Nelle to be Nina's daughter. 

One good thing about this is it has split Jax and Nina up - to me they were boring.  

My memory fails me.  In the famous flashback it was just Frank and Nelle at the apartment (I don't recall mention of his 2nd wife).  Was there a 2nd wife?  I thought Frank just left Virginia and Carly high and dry.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. I don't  remember a 2nd wife either.  The bigger question is, why would Frank Benson even want another child????  I doubt the writers ever considered the background when coming up with this ridiculousness. 

Happy to see a split between Jax and Nina; they just don't click for me.

Way too many on going stories that should have ended years ago.

Just thought it interesting that Ava and Nina formed a "friendship " since Kiki and Nelle were half sisters (Dad was Silas Clay).  Madeline was a busy bee; put Nina in a coma after paying Ava to seduce Silas.  All about the money.