Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

When did Bobbi Spencer go from being a registered nurse to being a nurse practioner who can prescribe medication? 

Esteemed Contributor

@DLew. When the writers put the RX bottles in the trash.  And, if you have someone supposedly hidden away, remove the labels or blackout the info.  Just another bit of stupidity to further the story along.

@Tique. Oh, yes, I do remember when George played the Col; pitiful.

I do hope nothing happens to Maxie or the baby.  Yes, she'll be devastated when she realizes Peter totally lied to her, but, violence just for the sake of violence isn't necessary.

Super Contributor

Could the fan who admires Ryan's work and signed the letter Heather W. be Heather Webber? Call me crazy but I'd love to see that BLT loving nut job return for a visit!

Honored Contributor

@DLew   I don't know when Bobbie became a Nurse Practitioner; however as a longtime nurse she could have made that transition. That's a lot more believable than for someone who was a step above a Candy Striper to all of a sudden be enrolled in Medical School as KiKi did.

Yes, Heather W is Heather Webber.

General Hospital: Behind The Scenes Secrets - Page 5 of 12 - Fame10

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Personally, I don't care if Peter and Maxie marry or not... I think each, in their way, can do better. That said, while I do not in any way wish Maxie any harm, nobody better touch a hair on my darling bad, bad boy Peter's head...

Woman Tongue

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

So, how does the actress who plays LuLu manage to get such a long time off?

What is she doing during all this time off?

This happens a lot on GH.  Is she making another movie?

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 , the actress who plays Lulu got let go from the show, this is no vacation.

As far as Anna, the fact that she had the original documents ripe for Peter's taking shows she wanted him to grab them IMO and at this point, her keeping silent makes her an accessory for any crime he commits from this point forward and she needs to go down in flames for them.   She doesn't want Petey to be killed in cold blood but all good that he keeps racking up the victims.   But I will say, that man does look good in a tight sweater!

Respected Contributor

Maybe Maxie will go into labor and Finn will still be at the hospital to deliver her! 😝 I hope neither wedding happens.

I am really feeling Peter as a heel. He puts that dastardly voice on and it's really unnerving but also very sexy. @stevieb 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb
sorry. But I think Jason, or Robert or ?? has other plans for Peter and doubt they will even touch his hair! lol Smiley Happy
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

Laura and Nik had a discussion about how Spenser still is not happy about Ava marrying Nik.  I'm betting it's Spenser who sent the roach to Ava.