Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

This Week Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Question: If you usually record GH, did it record today?

Mine would not have, but I happened to notice that it was not set to record today, tomorrow or Wednesday.  So I manually recorded.  Everyone should check their DVRs to make sure Tue and Wed are set to record

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

Everyone can prob guess my choice of the five "five dead" characters!

DREW CAIN !!!  

Bujt only if my boyfriend plays him!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. I agree on all counts.  For my two cents I'll start with the trooper.  DUH!!!!  Why no fingerprints when he was found with amnesia??  Wonder if the mug will wind up in the lab with Nelle's missing blanket???

We already know that Virginia was long gone from Frank by the time Nelle was born.   Frank didn't want Carly so why would he attempt to adopt Nelle????  And, we were led to believe he was broke, so where did the big, black car come from???  These writers are so infuriating!!!!  The viewers aren't stupid and, I, for one resent the implication. 

On to the funeral......for the "business".  Baloney!!!!  Jason has a sit down with the 5 families and makes the facts clear; Jason is now in charge.  His reputation should precede him.

Sam, you don't wear bright red lipstick to a funeral!!!  Did her girls really think leaving her alone was smart?  Of course she has booze stashed in the house. 

Michael and Dante....are there no barbers in PC?  Not a good look on either one.

Jax and Carly, or anyone for that matter,  does anyone close a door????  There's always someone lurking around.  And now Nina will twist what she overheard and insist Carly murdered Nelle.  Blah, blah, blah.  More ridiculousness!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Saying Goodbye To A Very-Alive Sonny

Courtney Dunham

GH Spoilers: Saying Goodbye To A Very-Alive Sonny

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday reveal a graveside promise, a price to grieve in peace, and memories returning.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Just as his family and friends pay their respects to Sonny at his memorial, he remembers something…but what tidbit is coming back to him? Known only as “Mike” by his new friends, little does Sonny know that his old life is literally being buried back in Port Charles.

Carly tearfully delivers a eulogy and asks how she can ever say goodbye to a man like Sonny. Despite being in relationship limbo, several exes come together at the memorial to show their united support. Jason tells Sam he’s grateful that she is there, while Sasha hopes it’s okay with Michael that she came.

A Revenge Promise

After learning what really happened the night that Nelle died, Nina makes a gravesite promise to her fallen daughter that she will seek revenge for her death. Jax predicts to Carly that there will be fallout, but are they ready for the kind that only a betrayed and devastated mother can deliver?

We know that Valentin will be more than eager to help Nina in her revenge plan, as the former couple plots their payback for Jax and Carly keeping the true identity of her daughter a secret — and then for further lying about how Nelle really died that fateful night.

A Price to Pay

Laura meets with Cyrus and Brando in hopes of negotiating some kind of truce so that Sonny’s family can grieve in peace. Cyrus, who continues to be outraged with worry over his mother’s kidnapping, which he believes was carried out by Jason and not Carly, offers up a solution.

Stunned at Cyrus’ suggestion, Laura asks if that is really a fair price for the family to pay. Will Cyrus strike while Sonny’s family is the most vulnerable, or will Jason dig the knife in deeper, exposing Cyrus’ vulnerability even more?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

I would like to see Drew Cain return. I was not a fan of the actor or the character until his relationship with young Franco came to light. I enjoyed their adult friendship. I would like to see him help Franco as he deals with the return of the tumor. He can go back to running the media company. Michael is never actually seen on that job. He can take Sam back and dump her. He can expose Curly Criminal. Drew was presumed dead. The other 4 listed are, to me, completely and most sincerely dead. 

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Mine would not have, but I happened to notice that it was not set to record today, tomorrow or Wednesday.  So I manually recorded.  Everyone should check their DVRs to make sure Tue and Wed are set to record

@Tique Same for me. None of the soaps I tape except for DOOL was showing up as being scheduled to record until later in the week. Even though I reset the recording, M,T and W didn't 'take' until I set them all manually. I guess both ABC and CBS assumed 'the festivities' would continue longer than they did and the cable stations programmed it that way.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I agree with the return of Drew Cain, only because he's the only one who we know could be alive .... well except Morgan.  Kiki was butchered by Kevin, Nelle pushed by Carley (and identified by Chase); AJ ... sort of a useless character just like his son Michael, plus didn't we see him guiding someone to the pearly gates? 

Oh well ....  the night time dramas aren't much better with their plotlines.  

Hopefully no more breaking news for a bit, but now we do have a whooper of storm heading across the country. 

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

I am ambarrassed to say that I fell asleep during GH today. It just wasn't holding my attention and I guess I was bored. I think I got the gist of it though. Did I miss anything crucial?

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

No and I missed the first half of the show.  My DVR was not set to record on Tuesday or Wednesday either.