Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I haven't watched this show since the hearings started.

About ready to give it up yet again.  It just hasn't been on where I live.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Brando and Mr. Dusty Cream soda are probably brothers or in the Feds under Taggert's explicit directions.  

Nice try @Tique but my towels are still going with Nik.  If Ava wants a showdown on her parapet, I'm happy to make her a swan again.  I about choked when she said she had no desire to sleep with that man.  You lie!  Or the vodka is finally shrinking the brain.  

Judging from past behavior, I'd say that Dev would be more Ava's type.

@RainCityWoman I am still holding out hope for the Dev Heart Cameron crush that I think would be very interesting and frankly overdue.  The teen triangle needs a fresh twist.

Honored Contributor

Constance Towers Returns To ABC’s GH  As Helena In February

For months Port Charles has been dancing around the obvious.  Helena Cassadine is returning in February to wreak havoc and to settle some scores.  Highlight Hollywood has exclusively confirmed the return of Constance Towers during February Sweeps.

Helena returns to wreak some usual havoc. Their report stated, "the actress taped scenes in December at the studio.

With the Cassadine matriarch returning, fans can be excepted for all the danger and the turmoil she’s about to unleash on her family and everyone who has been talking about her for weeks now. Not much is known about the storyline, but revenge is on the menu.

The airdates were initially planned between February 5 through the 7th. With the interrupted schedule by the trial, the dates will be affected and pushed back. 

source: Highlight Hollywood

@BeckiWV  we have been good girls and we deserve this reward. At least that's the story we're going with.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

YES!!!!!!! I thought I had read she was spotted at the studio a few months ago. Let the happy Snoopy dancing begin. Bonus if she and Jax get together for old times sake. 😂
Respected Contributor

I am happy for those that wanted Helena back. I was hoping she would stay dead once & for all. She a good actress but hate the character.

Give me Sonny any day as he is not evil & with him you know what you are getting. Helena likes to play games. I don't know if Port Charles can servive with both her & Nelle.

I suppose now they will drag Morgan back & whoever else should remain dead. They are getting way to many characters no wonder you have to wait forever to wrap up a story.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique   Wow, stunning pic of Constance Towers.  Dressed beautifully in red and white;  is there a BALL we don't know about???  Wonder how she will like her new granddaughter in law????

I agree, way too many new people with new stories.  Wrap up the old ones first!!!!

A mob war brewing;  where is Mac????

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

Perhaps Helena will seek Val out and punish him??

Or  hope Helena   would meet up and give our wanna be evil person Nelle  a good lashing out of words and then Nelle slinking off back to prison?

Lots of possibilties why Helena is back   and could clear up a few things in that family!  lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I'm pretty sure I said from the beginning something was up with Dusty.  No way did he just happen to appear at the docks like that.  

How is it, that just about anyone is allowed to walk into a random private setting and work in said setting as a civilian?  We had all kinds of personal, private medical info. being given to Peter about Franco, we have meds on carts and charts out in the open at GH and now we have Taggert coming on scene and assisting in the investigation of the shootings.   

Honored Contributor

Looks like the hearings started early, is the show on today?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.