Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

The March thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Haha, LOL.  I only looked at the session time, not the day. I thought the post was from yesterday for some reason.  Oh well. 

My only excuse is I am babysitting a two year old and a four year old today, my darling grandchildren, which i do every afternoon (I work in a law office in the mornings and am always on overload it seems), so not only can I not watch GH until evening, I have to watch shows like Frozen and Paw Patrol instead which is numbing my brain I think, lol. Little voices are always calling Mimi, so I don't always pay attention to detail on FB and messages boards like I should  (I had to stop in the middle of this reply to go the potty with the four year old lol).

I really do apologize, I am always firing off messages and finding out later, I had something all wrong from being in a hurry. I need to pay better attention.

This is good maybe I can see a little tomorrow if the munchkins will let me.

@BeckiWV   this is our safe zone. There is no need to apologize for making mistakes especially when there is an excellent reason. You are being taken care of by your darling grandchildren and they are always the most important thing when they are with you.

If you miss the chat today let me know. I will find the link for you. Heart

@Tique 

Thank you so much, I did miss that chat.  My two year grandson Leo ❤️ pretty much took everything I had yesterday lol.  How nice you are.  Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

So I have a question that maybe some people can weigh in on. Last night I was watching GH and there were scenes in Sonny's office-I guess it is. My husband walked in and said what kind of animal does he have in a cage in his office? I hadn't even noticed, so when they showed the side of the office I paused the recording and got up close and it looked like a badger on a log. I couldn't quit figure out if it was a painting or taxidermy-or even for sure what kind of animal it was. If anyone noticed this or still have not deleted that episode maybe you will give us your thoughts on this. It was the episode shown on 2/27. Thanks.

I totally noticed it!  I spent half of the scene trying to figure out if it was a Wolverine, Badger, dead, alive???  Never noticed it before and it was totally distracting to me!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

So I have a question that maybe some people can weigh in on. Last night I was watching GH and there were scenes in Sonny's office-I guess it is. My husband walked in and said what kind of animal does he have in a cage in his office? I hadn't even noticed, so when they showed the side of the office I paused the recording and got up close and it looked like a badger on a log. I couldn't quit figure out if it was a painting or taxidermy-or even for sure what kind of animal it was. If anyone noticed this or still have not deleted that episode maybe you will give us your thoughts on this. It was the episode shown on 2/27. Thanks.

I totally noticed it!  I spent half of the scene trying to figure out if it was a Wolverine, Badger, dead, alive???  Never noticed it before and it was totally distracting to me!

@redwingsgal  That's so funny. I never even noticed it until my husband mentioned it and then I couldn't stop looking at it. I wonder if anyone else noticed? At least we think the animal is something similar.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx