Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Donna must be the best baby in the world. She really frees up time so Carly can meddle into Ava and Fake Nick's marriage. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone else find it odd that Trina came to Cam's house instead of the other way around???  And, wouldn't her Mom have wanted pics too?  

The thug who tailed Taggert is now driving the hired car???  Boy, he gets around pretty fast.

Is Dev really leaving???

Sweeps was ok, at least the truth about Wiley is out.  

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Trina and Cam Survive The Night?

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of secrets and danger.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Trina and Cameron head out on their first date but little do they know their ride-share driver works for the new big baddie in town (well in Pentonville). They notice that their driver isn’t headed to the dance and when they ask, he tells him there’s been a change in plans.

Carly is alarmed after knocking over Dev’s knapsack. She quickly confronts the young man about why she found a bullet in there. Will he have a good reason? Pity he and Joss weren’t already with their friends — if he was packing, maybe he’d be able to save them.

Mob Wars Escalate

Or more than likely, they’ll need to hope Trina’s father and his pals will save them.Curtis and Jordan are still reeling from Taggert’s confession that he’s asked Sonny for help when Curtis gets a panicked call from Taggert who needs their help.

Meanwhile, Jason tells Sonny they may be able to arrange an accident for their foe, but will that be enough to save Port Charles from falling under the will of Cyrus’s mob?

TJ Wants Miss Molly’s Hand

TJ gets sage advice from Neil and boy does he need it after hearing his lady love go on and on about weddings — and not in a good way. Neil tells the younger man that if it feels right, go for it. Will TJ finally take the plunge and ask Molly to marry him?

Molly runs into her mother and Alexis is quick to realize that there must be some special occasion at hand because Molly is dressed up. What she doesn’t realize is that Molly is conflicted. But she might not be the only one as Alexis thinks about what might have been.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

Did anyone else find it odd that Trina came to Cam's house instead of the other way around???  And, wouldn't her Mom have wanted pics too?  

The thug who tailed Taggert is now driving the hired car???  Boy, he gets around pretty fast.

Is Dev really leaving???

Sweeps was ok, at least the truth about Wiley is out.  

@grandma r  of course I found it odd but then I've found the way they have handled Trina's home life odd for some time. Obviously they are still trying to figure out who her mother is. Azz backwards as usual.

Maybe it will be this new hire. Yes another one.

Brook Kerr

There’s a new doctor on call with Brook Kerr joining the cast of GH! Although not much else is known about her character, including her name, Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Kerr is scheduled to first appear in the episode airing in April...

Some viewers are already speculating about who Kerr could be playing, some thinking she could be a recast of Gia Campbell. However, that character left Port Charles to become a lawyer, not a doctor. 

Recent storylines have some fans wondering about Gia Campbell on GH, but newer viewers might not know who the heck they’re talking about! The sister of Marcus Taggert, Gia was introduced back in July of 2000 played by Marisa Ramirez.

GH Gia

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique  sometimes I think the writers throw sticky notes at the wall to find the next storyline.

Gia left to go to law school; this new hire is a doc.  Maybe she's Taggert's ex???

It would be nice if every now and again a little reality came into play.  Michael's 1st call, day 1 with his son.....have Diane file a restraining order against Nelle immediately if not sooner.  Everyone seems to realize Nelle can't be trusted and that she gets out of every jam too easily; why not be proactive????  Oh, there I go again, thinking logically!

Again, I just don't like the idea of that scuzzy drug dealer targeting kids to get to his real targets. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Star Parry Shen Teaches The Wileys Quite A Lesson

Parry Shen, Theo, Erik Olson General Hospital

Babies say and do the darndest things and it looks like General Hospital star Parry Shen sure knows how to make them laugh — and follow in his footsteps.

Babies Loving Parry Shen

In this case, we’re talking about little Theo and Erik Olson, the twins who play Wiley. We’re not sure which little boy is which, but they certainly seem happy to be on set every time we see them on our screens. However, it can get boring waiting for those scenes.

And Shen proves he knows how to keep them occupied, even if it’s not in the most couth manner. Both Shen and the boys’ mom shared to Instagram a video of him teaching both boys to burp and then say “Excuse me.”

Using a water cooler bottle, he cracked the twins up with his antics and they did their best to try to imitate him. Their laughter is infectious as Shen squeezes their bellies and does what most of us have seen dads try to do for generations.

It doesn’t look like Theo and Erik will be spending much time with Shen in the near future as Michael now has his son back and Brad is languishing behind bars. However their mom let us know how much the two-year-olds love still seeing Shen behind the scenes. She also shared a little bit of trivia about which baby brought Wiley to life the last few episodes.

Erik did an amazing job on Friday and Theo was our little actor dude in yesterday’s episode. Fun fact is that this extraordinary TWO year old stood by the side of that coffee table for hours, while they rehearsed & filmed!!!!!

@Wsmom @BeckiWV 

@Tique 

Thanks, these little fellas sure are cute.  I was thinking the other day how good they always are onscreen, never crying or talking to someone offscreen. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Do you think this was a successful Sweeps?

Yes. If nothing else happened during this time at least it ended the Wiley/Jonah saga. Even though the reveal did not live up to my expectations, at least it's done.

Not the best sweeps ever but okay on the whole.  Like you and everyone else, I was so glad to see Michael finally get his son.  

Now today, I found incredibly boring but I suppose it was laying the ground for more exciting days to come.  🤗

Esteemed Contributor

After watching today......found it a little unbelievable that Brooklyn surmised the whole baby storyline with Julian from that one conversation about his associate.... .....i remember that scene and i don't remember Julian being so obvious it was Brad he was talking about.........

Super Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Chase is an idiot.  You give Nell Exhibit A for her to destroy in front of your face?  I just can't.

Same with the fungus.  Frank said he didn't want apples because that's what everyone has on their counter.  Hey, yo, Frankie baby.  It's because that's what actually belongs there.  

I guess Scout and Danny and Leo are having a fling in the closets?  They can't play with the newbie?

So Brookie is going to be tending bar and taking Kristina's shifts?  I thought we lost Charlie's for good?  Julian and Brookie will be heating up a suite shortly as they blackmail each other and tick their collective families off.  Ned will be whipping out the checkbook to get her away from mob boss #2 next week tops.

I wish Brookie would just go away. Don't care for the character nor the actress, and the storyline so far leaves me cold. 

Super Contributor

Poor little Wiley. Every time a new man comes into the room, little Wiley will be asking if he's another dad.