Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Laura14 Chase is an idiot.  You give Nell Exhibit A for her to destroy in front of your face?  I just can't.

I wondered about that, too.  Don't the cops "bag" evidence and log it into the "evidence room" at the station?  Which would include the fake passports, plane tickets to Argentina, oh yeah, and the check or wherever the money went.  BTW, anyone ever see Nelle's parole officer? 

Yep, Brookie will be "working" for Jules since she's blackmailing him over Brad and the car.  Jules basically will let Brookie know that she is on target by giving in to blackmail.  She can't prove anything about the brakes being tampered with and for that matter, it's her word that she overheard the conversation.  Oh well................

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew Why the family whose business is literally the mob, why can't they "remove" Nelle? Wiley Jonah, Jonah Wiley? Just go with Michael Jr.

Exactly, but it would have to be Michael Corinthos IV b/c Sonny is Michael Jr, CEO Michael is the III and Wiley would be the IVth.  :smileyhappy:

Honored Contributor

GH Star Parry Shen Teaches The Wileys Quite A Lesson

Parry Shen, Theo, Erik Olson General Hospital

Babies say and do the darndest things and it looks like General Hospital star Parry Shen sure knows how to make them laugh — and follow in his footsteps.

Babies Loving Parry Shen

In this case, we’re talking about little Theo and Erik Olson, the twins who play Wiley. We’re not sure which little boy is which, but they certainly seem happy to be on set every time we see them on our screens. However, it can get boring waiting for those scenes.

And Shen proves he knows how to keep them occupied, even if it’s not in the most couth manner. Both Shen and the boys’ mom shared to Instagram a video of him teaching both boys to burp and then say “Excuse me.”

Using a water cooler bottle, he cracked the twins up with his antics and they did their best to try to imitate him. Their laughter is infectious as Shen squeezes their bellies and does what most of us have seen dads try to do for generations.

It doesn’t look like Theo and Erik will be spending much time with Shen in the near future as Michael now has his son back and Brad is languishing behind bars. However their mom let us know how much the two-year-olds love still seeing Shen behind the scenes. She also shared a little bit of trivia about which baby brought Wiley to life the last few episodes.

Erik did an amazing job on Friday and Theo was our little actor dude in yesterday’s episode. Fun fact is that this extraordinary TWO year old stood by the side of that coffee table for hours, while they rehearsed & filmed!!!!!

@Wsmom @BeckiWV 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @Laura14 , Chase is an idiot!!! Those phony documents should stay hidden until the trial.  Oops, what am I thinking???? That little witch will play the grieving mom card to the hilt and some stupid judge will let her walk.

Wiley/Jonah needs a new name.  And, he'll need to be rechristened with that name and new Godparents.  Willow's baby should be exhumed,  given a proper name, and then buried with his correct name.

Taggart wants Sonny's help; that's rich????  But, we all know that the PCPD certainly can't stop Cyrus.  Stone Cold to the rescue.

Brooke and Jules, now there's a match made in hades.

So many plot lines, so many characters,  and , yet, no great storylines or conclusions!!!

Honored Contributor

February Sweeps ends today. If we hadn't had a one-day delay in December anda  six or seven day delay last month, we would be at least a week and a half ahead of where we are.

This month's QOTM was a bust. When the person who inspired the question doesn't even respond, you know the question sucked.

Poor me!  Sad smiley 147

Here's a QQ aka Quick Question:  Do you think this was a successful Sweeps?

Honored Contributor

Do you think this was a successful Sweeps?

Yes. If nothing else happened during this time at least it ended the Wiley/Jonah saga. Even though the reveal did not live up to my expectations, at least it's done.

Respected Contributor

@TiqueI think it was a success as far a Michael getting his son back. But we still need to contend with Nelle, Brad & Julian. I will consider that wrapped up when they get what is coming to them.

Honored Contributor

There, there @Tique .  It's okay honey.

Yes, I guess it was okay for a sweeps.  At least we got to see a catfight, an arrested and disgraced Val  and a long awaited reunion.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So let me get this straight.  Brook Lynn, in a matter of 2 minutes, knows exactly what Julian was talking to Brad about the very first time she met him, and that Julian tampered with the brakes on the car.  Okaaaaay.

I'm thinking she needs to go work for the PCPD.

And to the person who asked, yes that evidence Chase had would be bagged and put in an evidence locker.  In the real world, a cop running around with it and handing it over would more than likely get a case thrown out because everyone and anyone cannot just handle the evidence.  So stupid.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

February Sweeps ends today. If we hadn't had a one-day delay in December anda  six or seven day delay last month, we would be at least a week and a half ahead of where we are.

This month's QOTM was a bust. When the person who inspired the question doesn't even respond, you know the question sucked.

Poor me!  Sad smiley 147

Here's a QQ aka Quick Question:  Do you think this was a successful Sweeps?

Yes!  Nik needing a towel and the mob war warmed me up.