Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV Poor Willow sitting there in the snow talking to her baby that isn't even buried under his own name, it's so sad.  

Yes, and what is most sad to me is Willow's baby never had a name of his own until he became Wiley Cooper-Jones.  Of course, the baby is buried as Jonah Corinthos.  This needs to be rectified.  I'm wondering what the writers will do with the now Wiley, who was Jonah, but still is Jonah in actuality.  Will he be Wiley Corinthos?  Jonah Corinthos?  

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@BeckiWV Poor Willow sitting there in the snow talking to her baby that isn't even buried under his own name, it's so sad.  

Yes, and what is most sad to me is Willow's baby never had a name of his own until he became Wiley Cooper-Jones.  Of course, the baby is buried as Jonah Corinthos.  This needs to be rectified.  I'm wondering what the writers will do with the now Wiley, who was Jonah, but still is Jonah in actuality.  Will he be Wiley Corinthos?  Jonah Corinthos?  

I could be imagining things, but I thought I heard Michael say that his name is Wiley now, not Jonah.  If I am wrong, won't be the first time!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I think Wiley.  If I recall correctly, when Nelle called him Jonah, Michael corrected her and said, "his name is Wiley".

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I could be imagining things, but I thought I heard Michael say that his name is Wiley now, not Jonah.  If I am wrong, won't be the first time!

You are correct. However, I feel his name should be Jonah and that the real Wiley Cooper Jones should be buried as such. Otherwise, it's as if he never had ANY name or identity. He was as Willow said treated like a damaged appliance or something. I paraphrased. Jonah is young enough, he will forget what they called him originally.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

You are correct. However, I feel his name should be Jonah and that the real Wiley Cooper Jones should be buried as such. Otherwise, it's as if he never had ANY name or identity. He was as Willow said treated like a damaged appliance or something. I paraphrased. Jonah is young enough, he will forget what they called him originally.

I agree with the above; however Michael will never reach that decision without someone leading him there just as someone has had to guide him with every decision he's made since he was told he is the father.

I was glad Elizabeth went to Willow. As much as Chase wants to help her right now Elizabeth was a better choice. I hope eventually Michael and Elizabeth will get around to telling Willow they were the two people who interacted with her baby after Nelle/Brad relinquished him. The writers may not even remember but Michael took him to the chapel after Elizabeth suggested a quiet place for him to say goodbye. She was also the one who took the baby after Sonny joined Michael and helped him realize the accident wasn't his fault.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique, I'm pretty sure Willow knows about Michael going to the chapel with the baby because she was talking to Chase about it.    

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe the baby's name could be Jonah Wiley?  Or maybe whatever name is on the birth certificate filled out for the baby everyone thought was Michael's and is on the headstone (or is that too much of a reminder)?  Maybe Michael will pick a whole new name or at least a different middle name for a fresh start. 

Super Contributor

Would it be comforting if Julian shared the pictures that he took of baby Tate on the first day?

I know, then it would obvious Julian saw a difference in the babies that were presented as Wylie. So he probably won't share. But still... Poor Willow.

Honored Contributor

@DLew 

Who is baby Tate? I am confused

@DLew wrote:

Would it be comforting if Julian shared the pictures that he took of baby Tate on the first day?

I know, then it would obvious Julian saw a difference in the babies that were presented as Wylie. So he probably won't share. But still... Poor Willow.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

Sorry for causing confusion. I meant the baby Willow Tate gave birth to and was brought to Brad. Julian took many pictures that first day before he died.