Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman This is just so frustrating to watch.  I guess I AM stupid because I am still watching.

No, you nor any of us are stupid for watching.  And yes, it is frustrating to watch, but I, for one, hold out hope after hope after all these years (decades actually) that GH will come back to its roots and the writers will at least show a small semblence of reality.  Besides, we have our "favorites" and love to cheer for the winner and hiss and boo the bad guys.  :womanwink:

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Yes Carly has been bad news from day 1 but is she as evil as Nelle? I think Nelle is evil through and through. Carly ha a heart, it may not always be in the right place but nevertheless, she has one.

At one point, Carly did admit what she had done when she came to PC and compared herself to Nelle. So she did see herself somewhat as bad as Nelle. If I remember cinnamon rrectoy, she has that conversation with Bobbie.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@RainCityWoman This is just so frustrating to watch.  I guess I AM stupid because I am still watching.

No, you nor any of us are stupid for watching.  And yes, it is frustrating to watch, but I, for one, hold out hope after hope after all these years (decades actually) that GH will come back to its roots and the writers will at least show a small semblence of reality.  Besides, we have our "favorites" and love to cheer for the winner and hiss and boo the bad guys.  :womanwink:

@mysoutherncomfort  As I have said and truly feel, GH is our addiction! As it goes, it's not a bad addiction to have! As you say, we all have our favorites. Years ago, there were a lot more but time goes on and we make new ones, never forgetting our old favorites.

Everyone, enjoy your week and stay well! You know who you are😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Tique Is there a reason they are growing penicillin on the counter?  Either that or someone loves broccoli.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique Is there a reason they are growing penicillin on the counter?  Either that or someone loves broccoli.

@Laura14   I could explain but Frank does it so much better. From the January thread.

@Tique wrote:

Below is a clip from The Fan's Graceland Event. I don't know which is funnier - the topic or the fact that the Exec Producer of GH is actually discussing it. He needs to make a random appearance every now and then. I find him quite entertaining...

Let's talk about the moss

General Hospital Moss

GH Sonny Sam Jason moss

Image result for bowl of moss at Jax house

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Um, I have two Martha Stewarts in my family who have been paid to stage homes they are so talented.  Never have they selected a fungus as home decor.  @Tique He's being punked...Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

The bottom photo is not moss, it is a succulent plant maybe hen and chick or something of that variety

@Tique wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14   I could explain but Frank does it so much better. From the January thread.

@Tique wrote:

Below is a clip from The Fan's Graceland Event. I don't know which is funnier - the topic or the fact that the Exec Producer of GH is actually discussing it. He needs to make a random appearance every now and then. I find him quite entertaining...

Let's talk about the moss

General Hospital Moss

GH Sonny Sam Jason moss

Image result for bowl of moss at Jax house

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille At one point, Carly did admit what she had done when she came to PC and compared herself to Nelle. So she did see herself somewhat as bad as Nelle. If I remember cinnamon rrectoy, she has that conversation with Bobbie.

Yes, I too, remember that conversation as you describe.  The parallel (S/L) is just so on target.  In the promo that @Tique provided, Sonny wants Brad and Nelle to pay for keeping Wiley from Michael for over a year.  But that is what they (Sonny/Carly) did to AJ and the Q's. The word hypocricy has been used and I add the word "karma".  I do agree that Nelle is pure evil as was Helena (both are played very well).  I'm just plain tired of kids not being with their parents, kidnapped, drugged whatever. I appreciate your comments. 

Respected Contributor

The reveal of baby Wiley was such an epic let down for me, it was so anticlimatic for a soap.  I did feel for Lucas, Willow and Michael, but it was not a very exciting reveal to me.  

I really thought Nelle left PC to go to Hollywood and become famous, is she back on contract now??  She and Ava are two of the best actors on the show, IMO.

I hope Julian and Obrecht are kept out of the baby switch s/l as they really did not have much to do with the actual switch.  Nelle and Brad need to rot in Pentonville.

Glad that one is over, but to me not a very good reveal.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it