Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ February 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam  I understood Carly telling them that Nelle concocted this plan to hurt Michael and, by extension, herself.  Carly has always been the target of Nelle's hatred.

I felt so sad for Willow and Lucas.  Lucas,at least, can still have a relationship with Wiley.  Yes, painful for a while, however, it is better than Willow's fate.  Finding out that her child died in such a manner, and without anyone grieving him, is devastating. 

Brad is no victim.  His crimes and lies over the years show exactly what a horrible person he is.  Nelle,of course, will play the victim and the law enforcement in PC is no match for her.  At this point, neither character can be redeemed; they both need to be gone.

Does Curtis really have all the facts???  I don't trust Taggart.

Respected Contributor

@Preds wrote:

OK ... I cried for for Lucas and Willow.  How heartbreaking for both of them.  I can't even imagine their type of pain.  Anger, hurt, loss, heart riping out, world shattered, and having to overcome and move on in a different direction, but still loving.  The hatred building up inside along with the jumbbled mess that was/is your thoughts and feelings.

Nelle ... Love to hate that woman.  Pure evil with the perfect smile.  She'll eat Brad up and spit him out before he even makes it to court.  LOL  Hello Brad, meet Nelle.  Now, sick her on Julian before Sonny can get to him.  Let her destroy his sanity ... if he has any left.

So, is Ava going to off Brad to shut him up?  Is Valentine not going to be involved even though he has "the shares" and provided her with passports and a very large check?  Was all that not in her bag?  Did she deposit the money in that short of time span?  Oh, we need a good lawyer now.  Cluck, cluck ... come back to town Col.

Is Taggert a good guy or bad guy?  Did he bring in Cyrus to rile up Sonny?  Or, is it Cassandra?  Deals and steals everywhere.  

@Preds  Watched the shows a short while ago. I like you and soooo many others hate Nelle's character but as an actress she's evil personified! Does her evilness remind you of anyone else? IMO, Nelle could have been Helena's protege.. Both hated, both great actresses. People love to hate them. That's a great  compliment that an actor can get, especially when you're as young as Chloe. I think, if she picks good roles from here on, and she's not catty cornered (due to this role), hopefully she'll go far. 

Hopefully, she'll get faaaaaar away from GH. I don't want to see her anymore.

Taggert was never a favorite of mine and he still isn't, good or bad.

I hate to admit this but the writers may be on to something if they follow that storyline

correctly and keep us guessing. Am I being to optimistic? 🌞

As always, everyone stay safe, stay well, stay warm and cuddly and as always, stay 😎.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies thanks for all the comments regarding today's show. I haven't watched yet because just as GH was coming on I got a phone call and left to give someone a hand. Anyway I'm home now but won't get around to watching until later so keep the info coming...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Nelle Has More Tricks Up Her Sleeve

GH spoilers for the upcoming week reveal a week of shocking fallout from Brad coming clean… and also a little light-hearted romance.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

A scheming and bitter Nelle continues to dig in her heels concerning her cover story that Brad swapped their babies while she was passed out. (Sure, Nelle.)

Does Brad Have A Plan?

The turn of events spurs Brad into warning Julian that he’s ready to reveal the extent of his involvement in the cover-up. Somehow Brad has to get out of this one and may use any means possible. (Maybe Liesl needs to step in here.)

Wishing to save his own skin, Julian arranges for his disgraced son-in-law to receive the best legal representation possible but he remains concerned over the looming threat. Plus, nobody even knows Julian is the one who rigged Brad’s brakes.

Best Laid Plans

Hoping to stoke Josslyn’s jealousy, Trina tells her bestie that she and Cameron are attending the Winter Formal as more than just friends — a development that doesn’t sit well with Cam even after Trina explains her reasoning. But, in Cameron’s defense, reverse psychology rarely works on a soap.

GH Spoilers: Odds and Ends

General Hospital spoilers also reveal some more Port Charles news. Jordan brings Laura up to speed on crime happenings in PC — though whether or not she reveals her personal involvement with Cyrus and the threat he poses remains to be seen.

Knowing how deceptive and hypocrticial Jordan tends to be my guess would be she keeps that little fact to herself.

Also, Carly delivers a stern warning — who could be the object of her ire now? Or should we ask, who isn’t? She is later alarmed.

Meanwhile, Jason offers comfort, Willow shocks Michael, Sam unleashes on Julian, and Alexis thinks about what might have been — but which one of her many men is the cause of her nostalgia? Sonny, Jax, Neil…

Finally, Monica receives some good news (no doubt the fact that the Quartermaines have yet another child to share with the Corinthos clan), Nikolas confides in Liz, and Spinelli comes through.

About time and not a minute too soon!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman There are so many holes in Nelle's story. She went through childbirth a year and a half ago. Is she saying her post partum has been going on that long. People have seen her with Brad. Prison records have him visiting her there at her request. She sat in the hospital lobby with a dead baby in her arms. You mean after all this time, she's been in a fog. Ridiculous. She already has a rap sheet a mile long, a stint in an insane asylum, and a murder and an attempted murder conviction. No credibility.

And, let's add to your list, she married Shiloh.  Yes, her story has more holes than swiss cheese, however, this is GH where the crazies run the asylum/prison what have you.  In actuality, Nelle would never have been paroled for her crimes after serving only a year or so.  But that's reality and this is GH.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Another thing Carly telling her family that Brad did all his bad things to get back at her and her family! Wrong...Brad was only thinking about Lucas  and trying to cover up about having what a dirty deed he did by exchanging babies with Nelle. And keeping Lucas from finding out!

I thought Carly said that Nelle (not Brad) did these things (baby switch) to get back at her and her family.  Of course Brad went along in order to cover his you know what and keep Lucas from finding out.  

Respected Contributor

@Tique Wishing to save his own skin, Julian arranges for his disgraced son-in-law to receive the best legal representation possible but he remains concerned over the looming threat. Plus, nobody even knows Julian is the one who rigged Brad’s brakes.  One person now knows about the brakes, sister Ava.  I was surprised that Jules and Ava were speaking alone in his apartment....usually a damning conversation like this takes place at a very public location...LOL

and Spinelli comes through.  That's my guy!!!  Hope this means that he has the info to help Sam with her "parole officer" problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique Wishing to save his own skin, Julian arranges for his disgraced son-in-law to receive the best legal representation possible but he remains concerned over the looming threat. Plus, nobody even knows Julian is the one who rigged Brad’s brakes.  One person now knows about the brakes, sister Ava.  I was surprised that Jules and Ava were speaking alone in his apartment....usually a damning conversation like this takes place at a very public location...LOL

and Spinelli comes through.  That's my guy!!!  Hope this means that he has the info to help Sam with her "parole officer" problem.

LOL too true, like in front of the nurses' station at GH!  

Respected Contributor

Another Taggert "may return" to GH and PC.  Been reading some "buzz" from Soaps in Depth magazine about the absence and "possible" return of Gia Campbell also known as the sister of Marcus Taggert.  After all the darama and interactions with the Q's, Cassadine's, etc., Gia left the show presumably to "attend law school"....Soaps in Depth magazine "hints" about could there be a possible return of Gia; and I suspect now especially that Marcus is back in PC.  It was mentioned in the spoilers that Julian was going to hire a top notch lawyer for Brad......could it be Gia?  Just speculaing.......................

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  AND EVERYONE!  We sure do have to take our intelligence and what DOES make sense and set it to the side when watching a soap (and especially THIS soap).

Although as I type this, Kim Kardashian becoming a lawyer through the internet withing X amount of days or months...tells me...well..anything is possible..or is it?

I am soooooo tired of Alexis making goo goo eyes at her ex-psychiatrist.  She either needs to 'go for it' or forget about him.  It's driving me crazy!

She used to be intelligent and act more professional, now these writers have her acting like a love sick 9th grader.

I don't like Jax and I especially don't think there's any there..there when it comes to Jax and Nina.  I find myself dozing off when the two of them are together..."boring".