Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Febrary 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Ryan's next victim????  I could see that as I don't think Griffin would believe that Franco would hurt Kiki. As much as I dislike Franco He was always good to Kiki.

Esteemed Contributor

I ended up FF my DVR or GH yesterday too.............the whole Ryan things and Lulu being hypnotized was beyond

ridiculous...................as another poster said....since when does Ryan know how to hypnotize someone??

secondly.....Jordan said before the procedure that they have used Kevin many times with the police doing hypnotism (did he always request no police in the room??)

third...........it was bad enough that he wouldn't allow anyone in the room................but seriously..............he refused a recorder and they allowed that??? the police looking for information said "ok...we will just believe what you tell us without def proof by Lulu's comments???

So under hypnotism Lulu didn't get a glimse of Ryan even though Ryan took her "just to the point" of him coming in the room and pulling out the knife??  ..............

i know soaps are made to be outrageous....but come on...

couldn't he have just as easily erased her ever remembering it was him as it was for him to supposedly set Franco up???

And since already Laura doesn't trust him....WHY would she let him interview Lulu w/o her there.....as a mother i wouldn't....haha..........................

Just when Franco has been "normal" for a while which so many soap watchers have been happy about as he is a very well loved and respected soap actor.............they paint him as a murderer again..............and then of course it will start ANOTHER segment of a storyline with  Elizabeth having doubts, marriage called off, etc etc etc..

We've been through that WHOLE trust issue between Franco and Elizabeth...don't want to revisit it AGAIN.

Honored Contributor

There were a number of people on the GH Insta page that said they had read that Griffin was leaving GH and would be Ryan's next victim.

He really has no role anymore on the show.  

Honored Contributor

Laura expressed her disagreement with allowing Ryvin to work with LuLu. She was overruled by LuLu. Since LuLu is an adult and to my knowledge has not been declared incompetent, it was her decision to make. As for Jordan, she sucks as Commissioner but in my mind, new Jordan is no worse than the original one.

@Lipstickdiva   hope you're having an emotional reaction to yesterday's show. Full disclosure here: I still haven't watched it. Will watch today's show first and then double back. I value your opinions/observations and would hate to lose them. Also, you're vested in this show.

To All: Be disgusted. Be angry. Be disheartened. Be saddened [that's my emotion of the moment] but if you can, try to hang in there with us.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Why don't these writers LEAVE FRANCO ALONE! For the first time, we are able to see him relaxed, being a good tather, and trusting in himself. Now they are going to mess with that??? I can't stand what they are doing to him, and that's something for me because I have never like the sociopath characters Roger Howarth always plays.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched yesterday's episode either;  why bother!  I may or may not watch today.

The stupidity that the writers want us to believe is insulting!!!!  Franco has never been a favorite of mine, but, there is no way he would ever hurt Kiki!!!

I can see Griffin leaving;  they took  away all of his reasons for being there.

I just want this ridiculous story over with!!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't watch today as I was busy in the kitchen, but, I could hear it.  I may be done!

I did just send an email to ABC Daytime  expressing my opinion.  I doubt they will care as I am not one of their target demographics.  But, I still told them what I think about the writing being insulting to viewers, especially those of us long time viewers.

I will continue to read these posts as I find them far more entertaining than the current show.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

After watching today's show, I feel like I watched a production put on by a high school an elementary school drama club. It was blatantly badly and overly acted. For me it was so ludicrous it became humorous.

Many in this cast need some remedial acting classes.

Honored Contributor

Ok..now..I'm tired of Nina acting like a giddy school girl over Valentine!!SMH

I agreeded with the teacher Charlette needs to know how to interact with kids her own age ,etc.But then Nina butts in once again and says she will be the stepmom again to the teacher...grr!

So Finn and Robert will be off on a adventure....but who is going to be looking after Roxy?????

Anna...forget i said her name...lol!

Love the scenes with Maxie and Peter  Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ok..now..I'm tired of Nina acting like a giddy school girl over Valentine!!SMH

I agreeded with the teacher Charlette needs to know how to interact with kids her own age ,etc.But then Nina butts in once again and says she will be the stepmom again to the teacher...grr!

So Finn and Robert will be off on a adventure....but who is going to be looking after Roxy?????

Anna...forget i said her name...lol!

Love the scenes with Maxie and Peter  Heart

@cowboy sam   agree with almost everything in the above. Couldn't care less about Maxie and Peter.

Nina is making me nauseous these days. It's like her brain has been removed from her body.

Nope what's-her-name won't be watching Roxy. She's too busy insinuating herself into Peter's life and his business. She should be treading lightly. Since when does she give up that easily when told she's not needed on a venture especially when Boyfriend is going? Does she really think Liesl is going to do someting to Peter now when she knows everyone is watching and waiting for her to mess up?