Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Febrary 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Nancy Drew Your post made me laugh out loud.  I loved it.

This is so stupid!  He's a little kid!  Good grief!  Who writes this stuff?

I thought initially, they were going to have a famous male baker come on the show (there are so many of them).  I even wondered here which one it would be.

Then the show took a turn and decided the kid is gay?  What?  I wonder if Emeril or Wolfgang or Bobby Flay and on and on ever had this problem?  Ummm....I'd guess no!

This is unbelievable.  They took something that could have been a teaching tool.  They could have had a guest come on the show, go to his class and teach the children how wonderful it is to bake.  They really missed the mark on this one!

I'm sitting here typing this shaking my head.   They might as well paint a picture of this kid (like @Nancy Drew said, wearing skates, decorated cupcake in hand and whatever these writer's ideas of a gay kid are.

It really bothers me because (like I said) I have several close members of my family (male and female) who are gay, married with children, etc.  They aren't any different than anyone else.  

Hummm....my granddaughter went ice skating 2 weeks ago...

Honored Contributor

Is there only one person in this hospital who can hypnotize this girl?

I fast forwarded over all of that as soon as I heard him putting different ideas in her head.

So out of the blue they decided Franco was the killer?

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV  I agree with you about liking Roger Howarth.  He's among my favorite soap actors.  I don't understand why they keep bringing him back to the 'dark side'.  I thought he was so cute being happy and helping everyone.

How long are we going to have to endure this Ryan story line?  

I thought I saw a glimmer of 'maybe the Baby switch thingy will end' with Jason (the sleuth) taking an interest...but I've been fooled before because just as soon as I think Jason will settle this and the Ryan switch...they put him on another case...ugh!  Sam needs to settle her own problems and let Jason settle some of these story lines.

Honored Contributor

@Preds

Missing you...sending you hugs and Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Preds

Missing you...sending you hugs and Heart

@Preds  me too! Me too!

Image result for valentines day bearded dragon

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

He has appeared in Sopa Opera roundtables at a place near me I should gone when they have one

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@BeckiWV  I agree with you about liking Roger Howarth.  He's among my favorite soap actors.  I don't understand why they keep bringing him back to the 'dark side'.  I thought he was so cute being happy and helping everyone.

How long are we going to have to endure this Ryan story line?  

I thought I saw a glimmer of 'maybe the Baby switch thingy will end' with Jason (the sleuth) taking an interest...but I've been fooled before because just as soon as I think Jason will settle this and the Ryan switch...they put him on another case...ugh!  Sam needs to settle her own problems and let Jason settle some of these story lines.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Since all of you have the Ryan/Kevin storyline covered. I'm going to go elsewhere: Anna and Ava. One of whom used to be in my "Top Ten Favorite Characters Ever" on GH. The other I never liked, find reprehensible, and each time I'm convinced she couldn't possibly go lower, she does.

I recently wrote about how I hate the changes in Anna so no need to go there again but what is with the tears? She was talking to Sonny about Dante's whereabouts and her eyes were filled with tears; they never fell but they were there along with the quivering lip. I thought she was about to tell Sonny that Dante was missing and the WSB had no idea if he was still alive or not.

Ava, the entitled, barging into LuLu's hospital room and basically interrogating her. Curtis did ask if it was ok so can't blame him. Ava keeps playing the "my daughter is dead" card and everyone is trying to be accommodating/understanding. Someone needs to throw in her face --- a lot of this angst she is feeling is fueled by guilt, not love.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Is there only one person in this hospital who can hypnotize this girl?

I fast forwarded over all of that as soon as I heard him putting different ideas in her head.

So out of the blue they decided Franco was the killer?

@Annabellethecat66, not the only one in GH, the only one in Port Charles!!!!  Heck, maybe the entire state.  I mean they can't leave the city right?  No one leaves their little town for medical treatment.  

Honored Contributor

After watching yesterday's show I was thoroughly disgusted.  I tossed my DH the remote and told him I'm out.  I'm not watching this idiocy anymore.  How low could they go with Ryan hypnotizing LuLu and making her believe Franco is the killer.

First of all, I think we are all wondering how Ryan would even know how to hypnotize anyone.  Then I'm pretty sure the way it was being done isn't really the way you hypnotize people.  Don't even get me started on the fact that as long as LuLu would have agreed to have the session taped, it's not a HIPPA violation or a violation of anything. 

If Kevin was so adament that Jordan and Laura couldn't be inside the room, why couldn't they have viewed it from outside, similar to how the police put someone in a room to question them and other investigators watch and hear what is going on? 

For the heck of it, yesterday evening I went on GH's Instagram page and the comments are scathing.  A lot of people claiming they are done with the show, none of this makes sense, the Ryan/Kevin storyline is stupid and needs to be wrapped up and many people mad about what they are doing to Franco.            

Honored Contributor

Matt Cohen General Hospital

Goodbye, Griffin?

Matt Cohen Reportedly OUT At General Hospital