Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Febrary 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@Tique. Thought I would check in and see what's going on. As usual, Same Ol, Same Ol. As far as your post above, there's a song that Dusty Springfield sang (around 1964),

" Wishin' And Hopin' ". Isn't that why we all stick around? 🤔😉 It's all soo boring. I'm waiting for Sonny to get on Shiloh's back (to put it nicely). Sonny, could find out about him in two seconds but that would be tooooooo easy. Then at least that story would end but noooooooo! Take care my friends (you know who you are) and stay well!😘

@Tique Take care!😘

@Coquille  a treat to hear from you. I do remember that song but the version I know is by Dionne Warwick.

This show is getting worse by the day. Most of the stuff that's going on now I don't give two hoots and a whistle about. Sonny and Mike's scenes last week were heartwrenching - especially for those who have had someone who has suffered/is suffering from that horrid disease. I hope we'll still see Mike because even though his residence has changed, his journey continues.

Hope all is well with you. Stop by again soon.

@Tique Anything DW sings is great. I can't watch it every day because it's so frustrating. I usually watch it at the end of the week and FF most of it. I cried watching Mike. I watched someone suffer from it and every phase is heart wrenching and even scary at times. It eats right through everyone's soul! Hopefully, they'll find a cure, sooner rather than later for Alzheimer's, Parkinson's etc.. For me, Mike makes the show. We all think they could have used his character much better and for a longer period of time, They drag every other storyline out, this one they could have written it better and kept it going longer. What do the writers know, nothing obviously but that's nothing new. See you around and take care of yourself. 😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I had a break in GH watching during my working full time years and that was during the time of Ryan.  Was he also a psychiatrist? 

I had 2 different breaks when we moved twice and didn't get GH and was going to ask this same question. 

Honored Contributor

How would Ryan know how to hypnotize LuLu?

And how would it not be a conflict for Kevin to be the one doing this?  Where is Laura's head?  Is Kevin the only shrink in town? 

This is beyond stupid at this point.  I'm ready to fire off a scathing comment on social media to GH.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

How would Ryan know how to hypnotize LuLu?

And how would it not be a conflict for Kevin to be the one doing this?  Where is Laura's head?  Is Kevin the only shrink in town? 

This is beyond stupid at this point.  I'm ready to fire off a scathing comment on social media to GH.  LOL 

Do we even know what Ryan's education was before he jumped into wholesale murder as a past time? I wonder too how he seems to know all these things about psychiatry, unless it's because he was a patient with one for so long. And I keep asking as well.....Ryan the only shrink in town?

Honored Contributor

It seems like we all agree...can Ryan hynotize Lulu?

This story has to many unanswered questions that the writers don't even think about first  before writing the script and just keep adding to it!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Coquille

Nice seeing you back here with us...please come back more often!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom wrote:

I had a break in GH watching during my working full time years and that was during the time of Ryan.  Was he also a psychiatrist? 

-------------------

I also went thru a period of time when I wasn't able to watch GH because of work. Really don't know much about Ryan either.

I do think this storyline is getting so silly.  The writers seem to be ad libbing as they go along with no thought to storyline history.  Or even worse, not any type of reality check!!  So if the story doesn't end during Feb sweeps month, will it go on unitl the Fall??  Heaven help us!!!

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille

Nice seeing you back here with us...please come back more often!

@cowboy sam Always around for you!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Well Aiden likes to bake floral theme cupcakes and watch ice skating in the Olympics. What stereo type will they trot out next? Cher music blaring while he does Elizabeth’s make up?

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was so disgusted by today's show, ugh.  I don't know if I can even watch tomorrow.  Ryan must be one hell of a hypnotist, who knew?  I hate it, hate it.  I can't wait for Ryan to be caught, not just to clear Franco but also for Jordan to look like the fool she is.  Accck!