Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Febrary 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

I really used to enjoy watching my show.  I could bake, iron, food laundry, etc while watching.  As I've gotten older, I like to sit, put my feet up, and have an Apple or some type of snack while watching.  These writers, with their dumb ideas, and the number commercials are making it tedious to watch in real time.  Hulu wraps it up in 36 minutes and I can scroll over what I don't care to watch.  Sure, I need to wait until after 9pm, eastern time, but, it's so much better!!!

That is why i record it on my DVR...............can skip the commercials and FF.............so i am with you!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Roger Howarth and I like the transformed Franco character very much and his interactions with Elizabeth's children.  I don't want to see Ryan try to put the blame on him, I hope it doesn't work.  They just got done torturing Franco with his and Drew's backstory snd the whole molestation story.  If they do this, I really hope it's not dragged out forever, I don't want everyone hating him again.  I want to see Ryan taken down, stat!

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

I love Roger Howarth and I like the transformed Franco character very much and his interactions with Elizabeth's children.  I don't want to see Ryan try to put the blame on him, I hope it doesn't work.  They just got done torturing Franco with his and Drew's backstory snd the whole molestation story.  If they do this, I really hope it's not dragged out forever, I don't want everyone hating him again.  I want to see Ryan taken down, stat!

I have also always enjoyed Roger Howarth in his past soap shows....when i started watching GH again a couple years back i was kind of disappointed in his Franco character...........i was happy when they started making him into a "good" person............i don't want him to go back to coo coo land...................he is too good an actor

for that nonsense.   Sometimes it is harder to portray a "good guy" then a "bad guy"..............and the Drew/Franco molestation story went on WAY to long....and if some people are right here the Ryan storyline may not be ended until Summer..........and i don't want to see months of Franco being accused.....

And the fact that Anna is talking about her twin again...i am hoping that isn't another storyline coming down the pipe..............I also can't believe that Jordon & Curtis haven't thought that MAYBE Kevin (really Ryan) might have something to do with the murders yet....i didn't watch years back but they have mentioned a few times he went through some emotional process relating to Ryan many years back..........this storyline has gone on way too long......................

Esteemed Contributor

I am beginning to think that Jordan and Chase couldn't solve a simple crossword puzzle!  Just a recap:  they questioned Carly about Mary Pat, Griffin about Kiki, Peter and Franco about the film maker.  What did they all have in common??? Ryvin set them up!  Yet the PCPD doesn't even blink.  They just go wherever Ryvin leads them.  And, of course, he will be the hypnotherapist!!!

So sick of this storyline!

Respected Contributor

I disagree about Roger as he has always been a bad character. He was in his old soap & this one as well. No way do I believe it was the tumor that made hime do it. He is not reformed & will revert to old ways. Elizabeth is wrong letting him around her children. No he is not commiting these murders but has done many evil things.

I think the twin story Anna/Alex, Kevin/Ryan and Jason/Drew have to do with the time Peter had Jason held hostage for 5 years. He was Patient 6 so the other are 1 through 5. So I think it will be a while until it is solved. Some of the story lines cannot be ended as they tie in to other stories.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

I am beginning to think that Jordan and Chase couldn't solve a simple crossword puzzle!  Just a recap:  they questioned Carly about Mary Pat, Griffin about Kiki, Peter and Franco about the film maker.  What did they all have in common??? Ryvin set them up!  Yet the PCPD doesn't even blink.  They just go wherever Ryvin leads them.  And, of course, he will be the hypnotherapist!!!

So sick of this storyline!

Jordan is a terrible police chief, she takes the path of least resistance (dancing to Ryan's tune) time and time again. I really like Curtis though, I've been rooting for him to play a part in solving this.  Goodness knows his wife needs all the help she can get. 

Esteemed Contributor

And now not only will Franco be back with Ryan, but now Alexis wants to go back to him. Then of course, Laura is okay with him seeing Lulu. Other than the circle of friends, I don't see Ryan meeting with any patients. He's too busy making lists and sneaking around murdering people and cleverly hiding their bodies for optimum effects. Once again I ask.....IS KEVIN COLLINS THE ONLY SHRINK IN TOWN?

Honored Contributor

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Image result for happy february gifs animated

Happy February All!

We're already in Sweeps month. There are so many stories going I've lost count. Here are some I want to see resolved:

• Baby Wiley becomes Baby Noah Jonah.

•  Willow to realize that Baby Wiley is not her baby.

•  Ryan to be committed to an institution for the criminally insane.

•  Kevin to be released from Ferncliff and to make amends to all whose lives have been ruined by his narcissism which lead him to believe he could save his twisted, equally narcissistic twin all by himself.

• Oscar to have a miraculous recovery.

•  A NEW storyline for Robert that is worthy of his talents. He doesn't necessarily have to partner with Finn's girlfriend.

• Everyone to allow Aiden to be the child he is.

•  Kristina to travel far far away from Port Charles. Her travel companions can include Margaux, Shiloh, and Daisy. Sasha can catch up in a few weeks.

Please add your wishes for the second month of 

Image result for animated new years gif

@Tique. Thought I would check in and see what's going on. As usual, Same Ol, Same Ol. As far as your post above, there's a song that Dusty Springfield sang (around 1964),

" Wishin' And Hopin' ". Isn't that why we all stick around? 🤔😉 It's all soo boring. I'm waiting for Sonny to get on Shiloh's back (to put it nicely). Sonny, could find out about him in two seconds but that would be tooooooo easy. Then at least that story would end but noooooooo! Take care my friends (you know who you are) and stay well!😘

@Tique Take care!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.