Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Feb 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

My only comment for yesterday is "Is this Nell chick flipping serious?" 

She's a match for Carly?  How many people rolled their eyes and then across the floor for that one?  Even Ava had trouble keeping a straight face.  But hey, she wants to watch the steamrolling of the little tart under Carly's stilletto.  Good for her.

And don't get me started on naming the kid Morgan.  How about we name the kid Paycheck cause that what the child is to her?  Or how about Easy Street, Bargaining Chip, Not Really Mikey's cause every single one of those fits. 

I'm sure the dead fiance is probably not so dead and he'll come walking in at some point demanding his share of Mikey's inheritance for "Mikey's" kid.  Probably the two of them have been in on the scam from the beginning and he is hiding low until Nell scores the bucks and they can disappear together, finally.

I do have to say I am beyond excited to see Wojo on GH.  At last a real actor along with another real actor and I have a real scene to watch other than the lamp posts and paper weights that have been gracing our screens lately.  I think he has taken over the role of Mike quite nicely.  I was surprised at how easy he fits that character.  Good actor!  Makes a difference!  

And Auntie Stella in handcuffs today.  Ooooooooooo, Jordan put Auntie in the pokey!  Can't wait for Curtis to bail her and himself out of this one.  I got ten bucks she was busted for chaining herself to a heater on Charles Street.  

Although boo on not locking up Molly and TJ along with her.  They could use a reality check and an arrest always goes nicely on a college resume. Smiley Very Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Anna knows.  That's why she is protecting the heck out of Heinrich/Peter.  Bet me.  Smiley Tongue

You know, if winning is that important, then hey, you're right....about everything. I am reacting to Anna's own words. If Heinrich is her son, why didn't she word it that way when she was talking to Faison's ugly dead body? She said there's another child and congratulated herself on keepiing the secret. Why didn't she just say, Heinrich is her child?

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Anna knows.  That's why she is protecting the heck out of Heinrich/Peter.  Bet me.  Smiley Tongue

You know, if winning is that important, then hey, you're right....about everything. I am reacting to Anna's own words. If Heinrich is her son, why didn't she word it that way when she was talking to Faison's ugly dead body? She said there's another child and congratulated herself on keepiing the secret. Why didn't she just say, Heinrich is her child?

Because the writers think they are going to shock us with it down the road.

Newsflash Leo and Bernie:  we're actually that smart and figured it out already!  Respect your audience and write better.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Newsflash Leo and Bernie:  we're actually that smart and figured it out already!  Respect your audience and write better.

I think it's just too obvious even for the writers. But I'm wrong all the time, so I am jsst thinking out loud on things that don't add up to me. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

I think it's just too obvious even for the writers. But I'm wrong all the time, so I am jusst thinking out loud on things that don't add up to me. 

I think you're giving the writing staff way too much credit but we'll see.  You could be right!  After all, I am taking the logical path based on current plot but we all know GH usually does nonsense instead. 

Honored Contributor

Oh sure @Laura14  -  way to pissoff Roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Oh sure @Laura14  -  way to pissoff Roxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I do @PINKdogWOOD?  I would never hurt my bud!  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

So dismayed!!! Why, oh why....did the writers bring in yet another storyline...this one about Sonny's dad?????

It is high time to finish off all the multiple GH stories that seem to go on and on and have no ending in sight.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

So dismayed!!! Why, oh why....did the writers bring in yet another storyline...this one about Sonny's dad?????

It is high time to finish off all the multiple GH stories that seem to go on and on and have no ending in sight.

@corita    how ironic you mentioned the multiple unfinished storylines. For some reason I keep getting this flashback of Claudette holding a  newspaper with a current date - the photo that Cassandra used to lure Valentin into her organization. The tease was that Claudette was returning. @Laura14  guess that's just another little tidbit we are supposed to forget about. Ok, it never happened. It never happened. It never...

Hey look, it's Sonny!

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and child

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@Tique  LOL!  I confess he distracts me every time!  Heart