Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Feb 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Forgot to add Kiki is my lone real woman these days.  I'm sure they'll do something shortly to mess up a young humble ambitious girl with her head on straight shortly.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 That's exactly what I thought but was hoping it would be a momentary lapse in judgement! It doesn't look like it. Please, no more Alexis. In my opinion, this Alexis role is getting or has gotten obnoxious a long time ago. How many mobsters has she been with? I think at least 3 if not 4 and she murdered one of them! Enough is enough.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 It looks like Kiki may be going back to Michael, just saying. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14 It looks like Kiki may be going back to Michael, just saying. 

@Coquille  I would actually be okay with that.  Bonus points if she pushes Nell in front of a truck and then doesn't save her life.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I'm with you on that one! Then maybe, Michael would become a man.  Oh no, that would never happen!

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom I don't know much about PV but it didn't seem like they spent much time on the topic. I read up on it and in my opinion, they did not do that blood disease or cancer any justice. If they were going to present that problem, they should have really delved into it more than they did and brought it more to the forefront. That's just my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@Lipstickdiva I agree with you about Max Gail. I have always liked him as an actor especially Barney Miller but I liked Ron Hale as Mike, Sonny's father. I think he might be on another soap, so that's why he didn't return to the role.  I like Curtis but this Auntie business, I'm bored and I'm totally over Sam. BM who plays Drew, I never knew of him before and a lot of people say he was from another soap and he's a good actor. Then I think, this role is not right for him. I feel bad for him as an actor because of all the bashing but I think all actors go through that at some point in their careers. I think it was hard for him to step into the role of SB, Jason. As I have said before on another blog, I've been watching GH since the first show so to me, there is only one Jason.

Remember Ron Hale on Ryan's Hope? He was Jill Coleridge's brother and always had a soft spot in his heart for crazy Delia. 

I remember Billy Miller from his stint on AMC. I don't think he grown much as an actor since then. Sorry, but I'm not impressed with his acting. Curtis's Auntie can go back to her old neighborhood. I find her a very abrasive character no matter what scene she is in.  I still like the possibilities with Anna and Finn. Their gentle bickering reminds me of Anna and Robert. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14 I was the one that mentioned Alzheimer's before the end of the show. Then when Sonny found the money, I was even more convinced. I agree, these writers could write anything. I never thought of Mike offing Sonny! Interesting but that would be too original for these writers. Besides, he couldn't follow through. Sonny not on the show, wow! I would love to see a strong, independent women, aside from Diane. Kim may fill those shoes. but I don't know yet. It would be great to see an original story line but if it hasn't happened yet...... Have a good day.

I also wondered about dementia when he mentioned Courtney.

Esteemed Contributor

How come those reporters aren't interested in Alexis having been married to Ned?  That seems news worthy as far as an election goes.

I actually thought Kim had a little chemistry with Julian.  She doesn't have any with Drew.  I could see Alexis and Kim in a good old fashioned catfight. Meow. 

For me, Kim's best chemistry would be with Maurice Bernard but it's doubtful they would ever go there.  Or would they?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

wrote:

How come those reporters aren't interested in Alexis having been married to Ned?  That seems news worthy as far as an election goes.

I actually thought Kim had a little chemistry with Julian.  She doesn't have any with Drew.  I could see Alexis and Kim in a good old fashioned catfight. Meow. 

For me, Kim's best chemistry would be with Maurice Bernard but it's doubtful they would ever go there.  Or would they?  Smiley Happy

@BeckiWV  Thank you!  I was wondering myself since it was "paid for by the committee to elect NQ"  

Can't wait til they dig up Olivia's background and let us never forget Ned sleeping with Monica, his aunt.  Smiley Surprised