Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Feb 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

So who is waiting for the second attack ad where Alexis is tossing Alcazar off a balcony and mowing down a teenage boy? This first ad was tame.

And Alexis and Finn have zero chemistry as do Julian and Kim. Next!

Thumbs up to the nice nod to Ruby and Kelly's. Charlie's Pub needs to be under Ned's bulldozer first.

I'm really enjoying Wojo and Sonny. Very nice to see an undeveloped side to the character.

What is the point of Robin? How many times are we going to try and force Finn and Anna? Again, next!
Honored Contributor

Just joshing w/you Laura @Laura14. You noted THE BRAIN for the next emmy.

Roxy isn't happy!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Thanks, @Laura14.   I hadn't thought of that.  I think I can get it on On Demand but not until tomorrow.

@Wsmom, don't knock yourself out.  LOL  Maybe it's just me but I fast forwarded through more of the episode than I watched.  I thought it was a total yawner.

And sorry but the Barney Miller guy playing Mike is laughable to me.  Don't like it at all.  Add that to Curtis' over the top "Auntie" and Sam and Drew's debbie downer scenes and I was done.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

Just joshing w/you Laura @Laura14. You noted THE BRAIN for the next emmy.

Roxy isn't happy!!!!!!

@PINKdogWOOD  Aha!  But Roxy would compete in the female category and the brain has got to be male because us girls don't kill people unless it's Helena.  LOL

I think I am okay but thanks for the warning!  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I agree with you about Max Gail. I have always liked him as an actor especially Barney Miller but I liked Ron Hale as Mike, Sonny's father. I think he might be on another soap, so that's why he didn't return to the role.  I like Curtis but this Auntie business, I'm bored and I'm totally over Sam. BM who plays Drew, I never knew of him before and a lot of people say he was from another soap and he's a good actor. Then I think, this role is not right for him. I feel bad for him as an actor because of all the bashing but I think all actors go through that at some point in their careers. I think it was hard for him to step into the role of SB, Jason. As I have said before on another blog, I've been watching GH since the first show so to me, there is only one Jason.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille  BM was amazing on Y&R.  He is just woefully miscast on GH.  He's a gifted comedic actor and they won't even let his character have a personality.  

I loved Ron Hale and wondered why he didn't reprise.  I'm totally enjoying MG though.

I know everyone was going down the dementia route yesterday.  I have to say I wasn't totally thrown that way and didn't see the issue with him mentioning Courtney even though I know she's dead.  I thought he may have been speaking rhetorically.

Mike asking about the cigars and then the money being right there does speak to mental issues though.  Unless he's been paid to off his son like so many before him which I wouldn't put past these writers.  At all.  At least be somewhat original and have the FBI forcing him to do it to avoid jail time.  Oh wait, been there done that too.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I was the one that mentioned Alzheimer's before the end of the show. Then when Sonny found the money, I was even more convinced. I agree, these writers could write anything. I never thought of Mike offing Sonny! Interesting but that would be too original for these writers. Besides, he couldn't follow through. Sonny not on the show, wow! I would love to see a strong, independent women, aside from Diane. Kim may fill those shoes. but I don't know yet. It would be great to see an original story line but if it hasn't happened yet...... Have a good day.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I also meant to say, I could easily see BM in a comedic role. 

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@Laura14 I agree with you about Sonny. When he smiles, the screen lights up. Is it possible that Max Gail ( Mike, Sonny's father) may have Alzheimer's? He knows Carly very well and the money, where did that go unless he is gambling again. 🤔 

Oooooh @Coquille I love it!!  It would be totally ripping off Y&R since they are doing the same thing right now with a character's mother but that would be fantastic!  I just don't know that they are smart enough to write it.  

If that is the direction they are going, I hope they do a better job than they did with Anna's Polycythemia Vera.  Their spin on it is an absolute insult to evereybody with PV.  If they do it the same way, no worries, Mike will be fine and memory will be perfect again for all the other storylines with him in it.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14 I was the one that mentioned Alzheimer's before the end of the show. Then when Sonny found the money, I was even more convinced. I agree, these writers could write anything. I never thought of Mike offing Sonny! Interesting but that would be too original for these writers. Besides, he couldn't follow through. Sonny not on the show, wow! I would love to see a strong, independent women, aside from Diane. Kim may fill those shoes. but I don't know yet. It would be great to see an original story line but if it hasn't happened yet...... Have a good day.

@Coquille  Kim would have filled those shoes if she would cut the 16 year old teen hair and stop sniffing around a known mobster fresh out of prison.  It's Alexis #2.