Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Feb 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

Remember, Faison said Drew knows more than he thinks he does. So perhaps he has an inkling as to what really happened and is so afraid of losing Sam, he is pretending he doesn't know. I'm babbling of course, because I don't have a clue. And as far as Anna goes, I would like to know when Anna would have even had time to have yet another child. She had Robin, she miscarried Duke's child, she had David Hayward's child, but she had a birth defect and died. During all this, she and Robert were highly active against Faison in the WSB. He tried to kill them when a boat blew up. So when did she have this kid, and how come no one noticed the pregnancy???

I can't remember.  When she was on All My Children, she played the same character, GH Anna?  She'd just relocated?

@Wsmom  She played Anna first and then they created the twin Alex for her on AMC.  Before she got there, on GH, Faison and Robert and Anna were all believed killed.  Everyone reappeared again on AMC to say sorry not really dead.

This is going to be the time frame in which she and Robert were probably held captive and she was raped just like Laura on Cassadine Island and there you have Henrich.  She probably discovered the pregnancy after she and Robert escaped, went and had the kid on her own, gave it up just like she did Robin, and then appeared in Pine Valley.

Faison always has a watchful eye on her and he probably snatched up the kid and raised him on his own.   Or, since we are redoing storylines, her twin Alex the double agent could have given the kid back to Faison after he was born.  

The ONLY excitement I have for this storyline is that it may necessitate bringing Robert back.  PLEASE!!!  I'LL BEG!!! And of course Robin is going to have to give up her only child entitlement and get used to having a brother.      

Honored Contributor

And I would like to add that if Leo and Bernie want to redeem themselves, run the DNA test and make Heinrich/Peter Robert's kid instead. 

Griffin can splash him with holy water for his absolution, Anna can get rid of her guilt, and then we can move on from the ridiculousness and mess they've made of these characters.

It's a good story to spite Faison in "death" by never giving him what he ultimately wanted from Anna even though he thought he got it and lost it.  Of course that means he'll be back to try again.  Smiley Surprised

I want my seat on the writing board today.  Smiley Indifferent      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Laura14   now that would be a sweet sweep - having Robert back. I want him for more than one or two shows although a little Robert is better than no Robert at all.

@Tique  I love that man and have tortured the Y&R thread with him for a good long while.  Smiley Very HappyHeart

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

My guess is the writers are creating their own back story with Anna being Heinrik's mother.  In actual GH history I doubt it really happened.

Enough with Nelle!!!!!!  And she just happened to have the Cartulo dress for Jocelyn.  Get real!!!!

Kevin getting Faison's brain is just bizarre!  And, having it sitting on his desk is gross!!!!

I do seem to remember Nelle being given a red dress for some occasion by Nina from Crimson's collection. I still say Kevin doesn't have Faison's brain. How come his head was completely pristine when Anna was in there talking to his corpse? There was no indication that a brain had been removed, nor was there any other kind of autopsy signs.

I thought about this too.  LOL   But my guess is they removed his brain from behind and "set" his skull back in place so he would be lying on the part that was removed to pull out his brain?

I'm not sure how an autopsy is performed but Faison had a huge area on his chest that was all stitched.  I'm assuming it was from the gun shot surgery but could they have re-opened that up and done the autopsy?

My first thought was that an autopsy isn't done that quickly though.  It takes awhile to get results, not a few hours.    

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

Remember, Faison said Drew knows more than he thinks he does. So perhaps he has an inkling as to what really happened and is so afraid of losing Sam, he is pretending he doesn't know. I'm babbling of course, because I don't have a clue. And as far as Anna goes, I would like to know when Anna would have even had time to have yet another child. She had Robin, she miscarried Duke's child, she had David Hayward's child, but she had a birth defect and died. During all this, she and Robert were highly active against Faison in the WSB. He tried to kill them when a boat blew up. So when did she have this kid, and how come no one noticed the pregnancy???

I can't remember.  When she was on All My Children, she played the same character, GH Anna?  She'd just relocated?

@Wsmom  She played Anna first and then they created the twin Alex for her on AMC.  Before she got there, on GH, Faison and Robert and Anna were all believed killed.  Everyone reappeared again on AMC to say sorry not really dead.

This is going to be the time frame in which she and Robert were probably held captive and she was raped just like Laura on Cassadine Island and there you have Henrich.  She probably discovered the pregnancy after she and Robert escaped, went and had the kid on her own, gave it up just like she did Robin, and then appeared in Pine Valley.

Faison always has a watchful eye on her and he probably snatched up the kid and raised him on his own.   Or, since we are redoing storylines, her twin Alex the double agent could have given the kid back to Faison after he was born.  

The ONLY excitement I have for this storyline is that it may necessitate bringing Robert back.  PLEASE!!!  I'LL BEG!!! And of course Robin is going to have to give up her only child entitlement and get used to having a brother.      

Thanks, @Laura14!

Honored Contributor

Crying here.  Nathan kissing  his girls was just too much. Watching Nina and Maxi was hard enough without that.  I love their acting and they should be so proud of the job they are doing.  Lawdy ... it's great.

Ok ... Nell and Carly ... major cat fight headed your way.  I'm thinking Ava is even thinking this girl is nuts.

Kiki and Michael ... back together soon.  Nell angry, Ava happy ... perfect explosion in the future.

Looked like a little bit of our old Sam is coming back.  Is that because she has her Jason back in her like?  Hmmmm ... Kicking those spidey senses back in.  What out Drew ... Sam be watching you.  LOL 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

wrote:

First she appeared as the character Alexandra de Vane who eventually married Demetri Marrick. Then she came back as twin sister Anna deVane and fell for David Hayward. They had a child who died of some birth defect shortly after she was born. After that, I think she marriage kind of fell apart, if I remember correctly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm pretty sure they have to saw the top of the skull to get the whole brain out in tact. Faison showed no sign of that.

I too was amused at Carly. She always had  one set of rules for herself and another entirely different set for everyone else. She most certainly WAS in an institution, plus she tried to pass AJ's son off as Jason's without even batting an eye. She and Nelle are cut from the same cloth when it comes to moral compasses.

Honored Contributor

OK, so I just recently started back watching GH so I missed a lot.

I also noticed Faison's head looked pretty darn good for having had his brain removed!  Ha!

I have always really liked Billy Miller (but only when he was "Billy" on Y&R).  I've never cared for his character on GH and I totally agree about his character being rude and (in my opinion) he can't hold a candle to Jason (his character) on GH.  Like I said, I think the part of Billy on Y&R was perfect for him.

I've noticed a definite change (AGAIN) of the character of Billy on Y&R.  I have to wonder if Y&R might be getting the character back ready for Billy Miller.

I know, it sounds stupid.  But if you watched Y&R back before Billy Miller left the show and they changed the actors, Billy (the character) was happy-go-lucky and an imp (devilish) then he became serious and very business-like (which was perfect for the NEW actor playing Billy).  

Now it seems like he's going back to being silly, charming, likable Billy.  That's the way Billy Miller played him.

I guess long time watchers of GH want to see Sam and Jason back together.  It doesn't matter to me although they seem like a good fit.  It's just a matter of time before Billy Miller leaves the show (just my idea).