Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ February 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

February sweeps started today....

Did anyone notice Sam and Jason had several moments today until Drew showed up being his usual rude self? He can't stand to see Sam talking to Jason. Wonder why. Was Jason supposed to contact Drew while he was on his honeymoon to tell him what was going on back home regarding Faison?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ Feb 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Remember, Faison said Drew knows more than he thinks he does. So perhaps he has an inkling as to what really happened and is so afraid of losing Sam, he is pretending he doesn't know. I'm babbling of course, because I don't have a clue. And as far as Anna goes, I would like to know when Anna would have even had time to have yet another child. She had Robin, she miscarried Duke's child, she had David Hayward's child, but she had a birth defect and died. During all this, she and Robert were highly active against Faison in the WSB. He tried to kill them when a boat blew up. So when did she have this kid, and how come no one noticed the pregnancy???

Esteemed Contributor

My guess is the writers are creating their own back story with Anna being Heinrik's mother.  In actual GH history I doubt it really happened.

Enough with Nelle!!!!!!  And she just happened to have the Cartulo dress for Jocelyn.  Get real!!!!

Kevin getting Faison's brain is just bizarre!  And, having it sitting on his desk is gross!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Remember, Faison said Drew knows more than he thinks he does. So perhaps he has an inkling as to what really happened and is so afraid of losing Sam, he is pretending he doesn't know. I'm babbling of course, because I don't have a clue. And as far as Anna goes, I would like to know when Anna would have even had time to have yet another child. She had Robin, she miscarried Duke's child, she had David Hayward's child, but she had a birth defect and died. During all this, she and Robert were highly active against Faison in the WSB. He tried to kill them when a boat blew up. So when did she have this kid, and how come no one noticed the pregnancy???

I can't remember.  When she was on All My Children, she played the same character, GH Anna?  She'd just relocated?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

My guess is the writers are creating their own back story with Anna being Heinrik's mother.  In actual GH history I doubt it really happened.

Enough with Nelle!!!!!!  And she just happened to have the Cartulo dress for Jocelyn.  Get real!!!!

Kevin getting Faison's brain is just bizarre!  And, having it sitting on his desk is gross!!!!

I do seem to remember Nelle being given a red dress for some occasion by Nina from Crimson's collection. I still say Kevin doesn't have Faison's brain. How come his head was completely pristine when Anna was in there talking to his corpse? There was no indication that a brain had been removed, nor was there any other kind of autopsy signs.

Contributor

Remember Anna was suppose to be Duke s son   

Super Contributor

Wasn't watching back when Kevin had a pyscho brother.   Could this not be Kevin but his crazy brother.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  Thanks for February!

Okay, my head is exploding all over the place.  First we need to talk to Leonard and Bernstein who write this show so listen up Leo and Bernie.

#1  Carly was in a mental hospital many times.  Check out Shadybrook and Ferncliff.  It's laughable that she would hold mental health time over anybody.  PLEASE know your backstories!

#2  Faison is not dead.  Nathan is not dead.  It's ridiculous and I believe nothing.  The catacombs at Wyndermere are going to be crowded.

#3  Called Anna's son weeks ago and I am not even a WSB agent.  And apparently her qualifications are also in question because you need the root of the hair to test for DNA not the ends.   Leo!  Bernie!

#4  When you have to have a character aka Sam call into question how ridiculous a storyline is, hint, don't write it.

#5  We already did the crazy Kevin and his evil twin story.  Again we have redundant storylines and characters with him and Franco.  Here's another hint Leo and Bernie, get rid of duplicate characters and actually write stories for the ones who are left.  You can do it!

And I am leaving you all with this future storyline which you know is coming.  That brain heard every word they are saying and he or she is going to be resurrected and hopefully become the next PC serial killer to thin the crowd.  The brain will  then get off in court with Diane claiming the brain was indoctrinated by the stories it heard between Franco and Kevin.  The brain will go to Shadybrook or Ferncliff for rehab and probably be Nell's next love interest.

Don't laugh.  You know it's going to happen if the show is renewed for another year.  

Trusted Contributor

I thought Ryan Collins was killed. Remember Port Charles? Vampires, and everyone in GH not ever seeing anyone they knew in the hospital. I thought it was in that time period.
Do not forget Anna's twin on AMC, baby there, too. Craziness all around
Honored Contributor

It was actually Ryan Chamberlain and he did go up in flames I think.  Not that this matters.  At all.  I'm telling you the brain is going to win an Emmy next year.  Calling it now.