Frequent Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ December 2023 - Spoilers Included!

Agree with you Laura14 I was ver surprised that they would have Blaze make such a blanket statement about Catholics and same sex relationships!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort I hereby appoint you head writer. Comes with a two year supply of mouthwash to deal with the execs. šŸ˜‚šŸøšŸøšŸøšŸøšŸøšŸø

@BeckiWV I am waiting for Cyrus to do the Christmas Story as Santa at the children's ward or at least dress like a candy helper elf. 

Actually a living nativity scene outside of Kelly's with him holding baby Jesus or offering a mop as a Wise Man might work best. 

Respected Contributor

Jon Lindstrom's book, Hollywood Hustle, is due out in February 2024.  Below is a synopsis of the storyline.  Hmmmm, maybe Jon should be the head writer for GH.  Just a thought.

From 4-time Emmy-nominated actor Jon Lindstrom of General Hospital, Bosch, and True Detective fame, comes a gripping debut thriller.

Set in the dark underbelly of the LA film industry, 
Hollywood Hustle is the perfect read for fans of Alex Finlay and Jeffrey Deaver.

Winston Greene, a has-been film star, wakes one morning to find his six-year-old granddaughter at his bedsideā€”traumatized, unattended, and gripping onto a thumb drive. She comes bearing video proof that her mother, Winā€™s troubled adult daughter, has been kidnapped by a murderous gang demanding all his ā€œmovie moneyā€ for her safe return. But what they donā€™t know isā€¦his movie money is long gone. 

Unable to go to the police for fear the kidnappers will make good on their promise to kill his daughter, Winston turns to two close friendsā€”a legendary Hollywood stuntman and a disgraced former LAPD detective. 

Thereā€™s no easy way out for Winston or his daughterā€”the gang is violent and willing to do anything to get the money theyā€™re after, and Winston begins to realize that to get his daughter back, heā€™ll have to beat the kidnappers at their own game. 

This propulsive and tense thriller will transport readers to the seedier side of LA, depicted in bold prose by a Hollywood insider.

Honored Contributor

The scene between Laura  and Cyrus brought tears to my eyes...i really wanted to see them hug each as scene ended Heart

Laura...we are all waiting  for you to invite your brothers  for Christmas gathering.

So,   Sonny can't figure out who was  realing shooting target?? 

After he always brags that he has his men on it???Smiley LOL

We need Nic  back so that Ava  can turn evil again...Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14. I also am very offended by the Catholic Church references!  There are any number of people, from various religions, who don't accept same sex couples.  To single out the Catholic religion in that way is unacceptable. And, I have let ABC Daytime know my feelings.

As far as the s/l goes, of course their relationship will have consequences for the surrogacy.  Imo, Molly is about as mature as a 14 year old.  

Although I detest the Cyrus character,  the actor does do a very good job.

Pikeman and the WSB in cahoots.......anyone with half a brain could've seen that one coming.  

I just wish they would wrap up the old s/ls before moving on.  I am so sick of Nina.  This nonsense has gone on for years without conclusion.  The character can't be redeemed at this point.  The writers made this mess; it's time to resolve it.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r At least we won't have a Maxie scenario and have a Blazetina baby instead of the expected Davis-Ashford one. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

The scene between Laura  and Cyrus brought tears to my eyes...i really wanted to see them hug each as scene ended Heart

Laura...we are all waiting  for you to invite your brothers  for Christmas gathering.

So,   Sonny can't figure out who was  realing shooting target?? 

After he always brags that he has his men on it???Smiley LOL

We need Nic  back so that Ava  can turn evil again...Smiley LOL

What she said, GH!

Respected Contributor

Operator error, my bad:  I had the recorder on the wrong channel today so I didn't record GH.

Any interesting scenes that I have missed?  Did they show BLQ/Chase and the ring to the Q's?  :womanfrustrated:

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort Watching it now. No Q action. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boring, boring, boring...

We're chewing out our own police department for a murder that occurred outside of the city. Laura, go back to Russia. Or better yet, call up the electric company and complain about the gas prices while you're at it.

We are picking out Christmas trees at the only lot in PC. At least Elizabeth and Finn didn't go back to Vermont and tap a maple before cutting it down and dragging it back to NY.

I like the mental health storyline that obviously MB and FV are collaborating on. You know Adam is going to snap and hold Joss hostage for Christmas. Cue Dex for the rescue. I think it's funny we have two perfectionists yelling at one another. Adam, share your meds. I think it would be a great story to have Joss go down the addict road. Talk about doubly ticking Sonny off.  

Spencer is acting like he is going off to war. They are moving down the street. Buck up! Tears? Really? He is actually reenacting our faces and upset when we suffer through an hour of nonsense. And since when did Uber become a moving van company?

Finn is so losing it on the stand. If I cared, I might be excited. Can we give Alexis her law license back? If Sonny can get pardoned by the governor and RH can resurrect as three separate characters, we can get her license back to her and give her character something to do.

Jake, move on. And if Jason's son screaming that he hates guns and joining a gun control lobby wasn't enough to bring SB back to PC, I don't know what is.

Who wants to tell Maxie that when one kid gets sick, they all get sick? Hope she likes her week off of work.