Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@kelsey17wrote:

I was so THRILLED today when Chase broke up with Brooklyn...and then proceeded to help Sasha ( who he should have been paired with 1 1/2yrs ago)..do the decorations.....i said YES finally lets get some real

chemistry going here!! but alas....it looks like the powers that be will have him forgiving Brooklyn...personally what she did to me was so selfish and unforgiveable.......i thought for ONCE they finally got it right with 2 characters(Chase and Sasha) who would have made something interesting!! Michael and Willow and Chase and Brooklyn are BORING COUPLES.

Then when Willow was telling Nina to shut up i almost shouted it out myself.....hahaha...get rid of Nina and Drew please GH!!

Seriously.. They should pair those two losers, who add nothing to this show, and send them off into space...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Exciting Friday cliffhanger...NOT!

I suppose Joss will hide in a closet or climb out the window.

I highly doubt Sonny will catch her. If he did, it's probably back to the meat hook for Dex!

Esteemed Contributor

Would somebody tell me why the Weeping Willow is keeping her obvious unwell condition from everyone. Of what purpose is that? She's only sabotaging her own health when others would be willing to help find a solution. Yes, Nina needs to get out of people's faces and mind her own business, but I find Willow just as insufferable. And then there's Carly. Wonder how she will sabotage Drew's progress on finding Willow's parents? Maybe they will kill off Willow before the truth comes out, and Ms Know it All will actually feel the effects of her deception. Probably not, though. She gets away with everything with no repercussions.

This thing with Joss and Dex turns me off. To me, he's too old for her and I don't see any chemistry, plus I just don't like him. He's creepy. On top of that, I am a huge Camron fan and think he's perfect as the 19 year old boyfriend. He deserves better.

On the other hand, I love Chase with Sasha. Time for Brook Lynn to find someone else, or move back to Brooklyn with her mother.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of December 5

~~~

Esme manages to stir up trouble

~~~

GH Spoilers for the week of December 5, 2022 on General Hospital | Soap Central
~~~
A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of December 5, 2022.
~~~

Michael and Willow have an important conversation

~~~

Britt talks to Austin about her plans

~~~

Terry notices a change in Britt

~~~

Cody confides in Dante

~~~

Robert and Laura discuss their next move

~~~

Valentin questions Felicia

~~~

Some news leaves Felicia concerned

~~~

Martin springs into action with a diversion

~~~

Dex feels the pressure

~~~

Sonny sends a warning

~~~

Sonny makes his wishes clear to Dex

~~~

Nina tries to get past Josslyn's animosity

~~~

Elizabeth is certain that Esme is being deceitful

~~~

Nikolas has an encounter with Finn

~~~

Nikolas navigates a tricky situation

~~~

Finn makes an appeal to Elizabeth

~~~

Finn sees something that shocks him

~~~

Trina gets some advice from Ava

~~~

Ava heads to Spring Ridge to pay Ryan a visit

~~~

A gift catches Spencer by surprise

~~~

Spencer has the wrong idea

~~~

Victor makes a delivery

~~~

Alexis tracks down Curtis

~~~

An invitation is extended to Jordan

~~~

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

On this day in 2013, during Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding, Emma saw Robin and tearfully ran into her arms.

~~~

During Patrick and Sabrina’s wedding, Emma sees Robin and tearfully runs into her arms on ABC soap opera General Hospital

~~~

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWomanwrote:

Would somebody tell me why the Weeping Willow is keeping her obvious unwell condition from everyone. Of what purpose is that? She's only sabotaging her own health when others would be willing to help find a solution. Yes, Nina needs to get out of people's faces and mind her own business, but I find Willow just as insufferable. And then there's Carly. Wonder how she will sabotage Drew's progress on finding Willow's parents? Maybe they will kill off Willow before the truth comes out, and Ms Know it All will actually feel the effects of her deception. Probably not, though. She gets away with everything with no repercussions.

This thing with Joss and Dex turns me off. To me, he's too old for her and I don't see any chemistry, plus I just don't like him. He's creepy. On top of that, I am a huge Camron fan and think he's perfect as the 19 year old boyfriend. He deserves better.

On the other hand, I love Chase with Sasha. Time for Brook Lynn to find someone else, or move back to Brooklyn with her mother.

As for Ninny...two words for Mikey: Restraining Order

Weeping Willow: At this point in time, it should be obvious to anyone who sees her that she is unwell (good job makeup dept)

Dex/Joss: He's the "bad boy" attraction. The one who creeps me out is Ding Dong Bell. Oh well, Cam will be heartbroken, but he knows their relationship was running aground. I always liked them as dear friends.

Chase/Shasha: Certainly better than Chase and BLQ. He's not a cop anymore; really doesn't want to be a "rock star"...what's he to do? Well it's not too late for him to become a "Doctor". LOL Speaking of which: Has anyone seen Epiphany? Is she still taking her MCATS over Thanksgiving? Another LOL.

Respected Contributor

Drew and Carly are "freaked out" at the thought of Ned ratting them out to the SEC for insider trading. Another stupid S/L. Hmmm, let's see, the other half of that "business deal" was Mikey and Mikey is Carly's son. OK, Carly bought Aurora stock and lost, but who can prove where she obtained that information? Writers: see where I'm going with this?

Honored Contributor

I understand Willow's desire to keep her condition from "the family" more than I did keeping it from Michael. She knows once Milky's family knows everything will change. She'll never have a minute alone and she'll become their pet project specifically of Drew and Olivia. Weepy was pretty much a loner before she hooked up with Milky. She's used to doing things for herself and being responsible for herself. She doesn't want to give up that control until she absolutely has to.

~~

It will be interesting to see if Nina will be a match because according to a Bone Marrow Match website: "There is a very small chance, about one percent, that a parent may be closely matched with his or her child..."

~~

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfortwrote:

@RainCityWomanwrote:

As for Ninny...two words for Mikey: Restraining Order

Weeping Willow: At this point in time, it should be obvious to anyone who sees her that she is unwell (good job makeup dept)

Dex/Joss: He's the "bad boy" attraction. The one who creeps me out is Ding Dong Bell. Oh well, Cam will be heartbroken, but he knows their relationship was running aground. I always liked them as dear friends.

Chase/Shasha: Certainly better than Chase and BLQ. He's not a cop anymore; really doesn't want to be a "rock star"...what's he to do? Well it's not too late for him to become a "Doctor". LOL Speaking of which: Has anyone seen Epiphany? Is she still taking her MCATS over Thanksgiving? Another LOL.

Why can't Chase be a private detective? It seems several people in Port Charles do that. It's kind of police work. Actually perhaps the town is over run with "detectives." As for Epiphany, the writers use her when they need filler and can't think of yet another story line to initiate. I have voiced my opinion of her tackling Med School, internship, residency, and practice before. I won't say anything further.

Poor Cam. I hope they don't write him off of the show. He's one of the few young set I can stomach. Who wouldn't want him for a son? I'll adopt him.

I have to agree with you: Cody is also creepy and not to be trusted. There's always an agenda, and his eyes glaze over when that necklace appears. By the way, where IS the real necklace. I don't think Robert really has it. Good riddance to Holly, by the way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ok..i will comment on:

I loved the prison conversation between Spencer ,Vic and other relative can't remember his name right...oops Cyrus is his name and now that really upset Vic lol!

Spencer finally saw how horrible his grandfather Vic really is!!

Vic tried to threaten prison guy and it backfired on him...Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."