Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

I was so THRILLED today when Chase broke up with Brooklyn...and then proceeded to help Sasha ( who he should have been paired with 1 1/2yrs ago)..do the decorations.....i said YES finally lets get some real

chemistry going here!! but alas....it looks like the powers that be will have him forgiving Brooklyn...personally what she did to me was so selfish and unforgiveable.......i thought for ONCE they finally got it right with 2 characters(Chase and Sasha) who would have made something interesting!! Michael and Willow and Chase and Brooklyn are BORING COUPLES.

Then when Willow was telling Nina to shut up i almost shouted it out myself.....hahaha...get rid of Nina and Drew please GH!!

Regular Contributor

I cringed when Nina started yelling at Willow basically calling her lazy. Some pregnant women do get really tired. It's not like Nina can remember being pregnant since she was in a coma.

Respected Contributor

@Tiquewrote:

And speaking of Bobbie.............

Bobbie and Scotty have decades of history together!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Speculation: Selina Wu Guards A Secret From Her Past

Alina Adams

Are we finally about to find out more?

GH Spoilers Speculation about Selina Wu

Spoilers have been promising us for years that we’d learn more about the mysterious and magnificent Selina Wu. Those hints have been few and far between. Until this week when she just might have accidentally let us know something she wouldn’t want us to know.

Jewel In the Crown

Selina was pretty happy to get her hands on a jewel Victor Cassadine so desperately wanted for himself. She was less happy to hear that Victor blackmailed Holly Sutton into doing her bidding by keeping her child hostage.

Selina may be fine with murder and blackmail and extortion, and a little fence work on the side. But she absolutely draws the line at mothers being separated from their children. Like Sonny Corinthos she’s a mobster with principles, goshdarnit! It’s the only kind Port Charles produces.

Why?

The only question now is why Selina is so sensitive to the topic. We can’t help but think it’s because, once upon a time, she suffered from the same fate. When she was a young, innocent, merely aspiring criminal mastermind, we suspect someone snatched her own child, and maybe even used it to manipulate her.

Who Can It Be Now?

And if that’s the case, then we have to ask: Where is that baby — adult, by now, presumably — hanging out these days? After all, what’s the point of introducing the idea of a long-long child if they’re not about to come waltzing up any minute now? Our money is on Brad Cooper. And, no, not because he’s the only other prominent Asian face on the canvas. Though that is a part of it. We already know that Brad was adopted as an infant. We know that Selina is claiming to be a member of his family. Why couldn’t she be a much closer member than she’s previously revealed?

WuWu are you the mother of that despicable Brad?

source: soaphub

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Respected Contributor

I guess the visit from Nina was necessary in setting up the "Are you my mother? "storyline.

Mommy Ninny is gonna have to do some heavy duty apologizing to Weeping Willow!
So much that she's going to have to give up her bone marrow.

W.W. can forgive her and they'll live happily ever; after being presented with the P.C. Mother of the Year award.
Carly, in turn will be "dubbed the unforgiven."
Mom and daughter can then team up against Carly and son and keep Wildy away from them. OH NO... more custody wars!

Maybe Dr. Joss can assist with the bone marrow transplant and find the cure for Huntington's because she's "smart enough"...and overly confident too. lol

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote
WuWu are you the mother of that despicable Brad?

Well I hope that if we have another unknown parent story...its with Terri not Brad.

She has been living n PC we're told, at least since her teen years. Living her life previously as a male, and has a long standing friendship with Biz, and so it would be interesting to have Missy WuWu find her boy now living as a transgender female.

Terri needs a storyline for Pete's sake. I just wish it weren't a long lost child story. Tiring already!
Honored Contributor

Not much going on here of interest to me but can I smack Sasha now? What is her problem... Virtually pushing the handsome Chase back to the equine Brook Lyn by suggesting she was only doing what she though was best, just as they had done... Yes, I actually watched part of yesterday's largely boring show, but enjoy it anytime anyone lights into Town Busybody Ninny, as Willow so nicely did... I had also been hoping for a Chase pairing with Sasha, not for the twit to aim him back in the direction of the pointless Miz Quartermaine, who is another one the show really could do without... Hook, anyone...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your prayers and good wishes!!! Very much appreciated.

Ninny even going to see Willow was so unnecessary. The fact that she verbally attacked Willow is totally unacceptable. Please, get rid of this character!

BLQ and Chase break up......whatever.

The other day when Sonny was behind his large desk, I just had to laugh. Without Jason, the character is just not the big, bad, mobster of yore.

To those whose Birthday I missed or those in the next few weeks.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EACH OF YOU!!!

Esteemed Contributor

oops.....not sure what I said, but, my post was edited due to something with an invalid HTML (whatever that is). Sorry

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma rwrote:

oops.....not sure what I said, but, my post was edited due to something with an invalid HTML (whatever that is). Sorry

@grandma rWorry not, has nothing to do with you. Just another Q website glitch. Many of us are getting that error message. By the way, fond best wishes for your upcoming procedure. Hoping all goes well and recovery is quick.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...