Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

It's freezing, ice cold in PC and so many folks are out with what just a cartigan sweater, or like Dear Sweet, who goes outside in her party dress?  

And speaking of ice cold, we see that Esme (after starting a fire) takes a backwards swan dive off the parapet.  Nah that wouldn't severely hurt or kill anyone...right?  So who must be waiting to rescue her below?  Dimitrius?  Other than he, Nik and Liz, she had no other contact (or at least that is what we are led to believe).   Hmmm, could it be Uncle Victor (she is afterall, carrying a Cassidine heir).

Dear Sweet and her "pretend" miscarriage.  Well that goes along with her "pretend" inimacy with Nik and seeing to special duty maternity nursing for Esme. Does this woman hold a full time job at GH?  She always seems to be "on call" for Nikky.  Another barf baggie please.

totally agree. I'm afraid my eye roll, is becoming permanent.  the Hook=crazy Ryan? it's a stretch, but why not.

Actually, when I saw the "hooker" was left handed I said on this blog IMO left hand = Ryan.  But this was when it first came to be shown and then we are to believe that the "hooker" is female.  In the latest (Firday) episode, we saw a hooded figure with a hook in their left hand seemingly stalking Trina/Spenser on deck of the haunted star.  I said to myself....self, that figure now resembles more of a male figure than a female figure in stature.  But who knows, not sure at this point if even the writers know, perhaps they are just "winging" it.  We never have seen the character of Esme's dear Nanny.  Just sayin.............

@mysoutherncomfort Indeed it does sound like the writers are just winging it at this point.  Male?  Female?  I guess it depends how they identify themselves as......   :-) 

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

The June thread is up!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kCU8bLUw2llm_DEuee2ZAgHaE9%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=3de28658610788ffa434b438db6314e4db8b45b1ccd12207c5c632c57c04bd2a&ipo=images

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe Christina is the Hook. She's not on often enough to be non expendable. She is also a little cray cray.

I also read on another site some think Rory is not dead (not sure how the hospital was in on that one) and that he is the Hook..

I named the Hook as my favorite story of last year recently but it's sure getting tiresome lol

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

The June thread is up!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kCU8bLUw2llm_DEuee2ZAgHaE9%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=3de28658610788ffa434b438db6314e4db8b45b1ccd12207c5c632c57c04bd2a&ipo=images

@Tique   Freudian slip or typo?   January?   Woman Wink

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@Tique wrote:

The June thread is up!!!

@Tique   Freudian slip or typo?   January?   Woman Wink

@SloopJohnB   Neither.  Every now and then I deliberately do something to make sure someone is paying attention.

...Also in my head it's June. What can I say....I prefer summer to winter.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Happy New Year everyone ❤️🥳🥂🎉
Respected Contributor

Happy New Years Everyone 🎉

The best New Years gift, is for everyone to be healthy and relatively happy! If we have both or even one, we're ahead of the game.

As far as GH, to me, still a snorefest. 

If anyone is interested in seeing a tribute to Sonya Eddy, go to youtube, look up A Tribute To Sonya Eddy by Casey Hutchison. On the screen it shows, June 17, 1967-December 19, 2022. It's a nice tribute.

Everyone, Stay Safe, Stay Well, Hug Your Loved Ones, Tell Them You Love Them, Whether They're Human or Animal, and Always Be 😎

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

I saw the tribute you mentioned for Sonya and like you said it was a very nice tribute.Heart

Watching it made me sad knowing that she is gone and how much we are missing her.😥😪

my best to  you as always🤗

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Good show today! Hook unmasked! Not my guess but it will do!
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:
Good show today! Hook unmasked! Not my guess but it will do!

Or is it a copycat and not the original???