Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ December 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Hello December - Greeting Cards and Pics.

~~~

Happy December!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Welcome!

~~~

It has been one year since Jason Morgan disappeared and his twin brother Drew Cain reappeared. Here are some other things that happened last December.

~~

• When Carly learned about Jason she immediately reverted to her predictable behavior deciding no one's grief could possibly be equal to her own. She eventually did concede that others were also impacted by Jason's sudden demise.~~
  • Once Peter returned to Port Charles and was imprisoned, Maxie went to see him. She told him he would never again be a part of her or "her" baby's lives.~~
  • While Peter was in jail Selina Wu had her nephew Brad poison his food. Unfortunately Peter was saved when he was rushed to General Hospital.~~
  • Mayor Laura and Martin Grey finally left the safe house where they had been ensconced since Jordan informed them their brother Cyrus had a hit out on them. Turned out that info was erroneous; it was Victor Cassadine who had a hit out on the two half siblings.~~

~~

Since the beginning of the November thread:

~~

• Anna escaped from the van that was driving her to Pentonville. ~
  • Laura and hubby Dr. Kevin Collins formed an alliance to help Valentin kidnap his daughter Charlotte from the school where under orders of Victor she had been in protective custody for months.~~~
  • Holly returned to Port Charles two years after Robert had gotten proof that she was dead. Robert finally got Holly to confess she had been and was still working with Victor because he was holding her son Ethan hostage.
  • Curtis got the news that he did not have the marker for Schizophrenia. ~

~~~

Thank you to those who answered the November QOTM.

~~~

This month's questions involve looking back at the most recent Sweeps or looking back over the year. Pick the one{s} that works for you.

~~

December Question(s) of the Month:

~~~

1. What was the best or worst storyline/scene during November Sweeps?~~
    ~~
  2. Looking back over this past year what was the most memorable storyline? What was the most outlandish?
    ~~
  3. What actor have you seen the most improvement and/or growth in since January or whenever the actor appeared on GH [whichever came later]?~

If the questions do not appeal to you no explanation is necessary. ~~~

~~~

~~~

How did this happen so quickly? How did we get from January to December so fast? I remember hearing when you start asking these ❓s it's an admission you have become a person of a certain age.
~~

We have reached the last month of our current year and with it the last thread of the year. For me this year was better than the two previous ones. How was it for you? Although I still have a tough time during the approximate six weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's. I have "helpers" in place which allow me to get through them better/easier than previously. If you are battling things that seem to be more than you can handle, don't struggle alone. Reach out to someone. ~~

~

~~

As you make plans for the upcoming holidays remember the reason for the season. If at all possible do something for someone who is not as fortunate as you.

~~

Don't get careless. Continue to be aware. Make informed decisions.

~~

~~~~~~~~Enjoy the Season!!! Please and thank you.~~~~~~~~

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

~

~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My quote below was posted on the November thread yesterday. It explains why my posts look a bit strange. The first post of the monthly thread is traditionally too long for me to do it like this so it will be delayed until I can post if without inserting something between paragraphs. Who knows when that will be?

@Tique.wrote:

FYI - There is something going on with the board and just as @redwingsgal. had a problem this morning I am having problems trying to do something as simple as insert a space for a new paragraph; therefore the December thread may be delayed.

There's a thread about this on the board so others are also having difficulties posting.

GH Spoilers: Valentin Is Desperate For Sonny's Help

Hope Campbell

Will Sonny be able to help Valentin and ultimately Anna?

GH Spoilers: Valentin Is Desperate For Sonny's Help

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal odd requests, serious confessions, relationship advice, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Robert Scorpio is well aware of what really happened the night Lucy Coe was allegedly shot, but somehow he hasn’t found a way to bring Anna Devane home. That’s where Valentin Cassadine comes in. He still doesn’t know Holly Sutton was wearing an Anna mask and Lucy is alive and well, but he does know that Anna would never need to shoot twice to kill anyone. Really? He's obviously got more confidence in her than I do.

So, once again, he goes to Sonny Corinthos for help. Sonny finds some information to be too good to be true. Does Valentin tell him he has all the answers and just needs Sonny to help prove his theory? Mobsters with connections who are fond of super spies are often good for these things.

Oddly enough, Nina Reeves also needs a favor and goes to a haggard-looking Willow Tait to see if she wants to help a friend. Needless to say, things don’t go very well.

Josslyn’s Big Dilemma

Josslyn Jacks clearly has strong feelings for Dex Heller and probably would never have stopped kissing him in her dorm room if he hadn’t hightailed it out of there quickly. When Josslyn tells Carly Spencer, she’s made a decision, Carly questions if this is all brought on by Dex. Is she ready to finally break up with Cameron Webber and accept that he won’t fall apart? It would be the right thing to do.

As for Dex, he tells Michael Corinthos his tale of breaking Anna out of jail and getting shot, all at Sonny’s behest. However, when he gets to the part about Josslyn and Carly coming to his rescue, Michael is furious and gives Dex a stern warning. We’re sure Dex is quaking in his boots. I know I would be. I'm actually shivering at the thought of Milky being angry at me. I had to stop typing and take a huge swallow - well actually it was a gulp - of Pepsi. Also had to take a couple of deep breaths to restore my heart rate back to normal. Okay folks that's my bit of comedy for now. Hopefully it brought a smile to your angelic faces.

Sasha Defends BLQ

Harrison Chase still can’t believe that Brook Lynn Quartermaine was willing to let him never be a cop again as long as he kept singing her songs. When he laments his problems to Sasha Gilmore Corbin, she tells him that she believes that BLQ meant well and thought she was doing the right thing for the both of them. Maybe. The problem is the right thing for "the both of them" is always going to be contingent upon the right thing for her.

When Brook Lynn does decide to do the right thing and tells Dante Falconeri she is ready to write that letter now, he informs her that she is too late. Too little. Too late.

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

Tique, Thank you for always keeping us up to date! I have a question. They showed a clip of Holly giving Ms. Wu a diamond to drug Victor. Did Holly take that out of the diamond necklace? Did she give Robert the real necklace or was it a copy? If it is real wouldn't Robert notice a diamond was missing? I guess that's more than one question, but I am confused! Of course I am looking for logic from the writers. Silly me!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Carly And Nina Rush To Save Willow

Hope Campbell

Willow is down for the count, but at least her mother is there.

GH Spoilers: Carly And Nina Rush To Save Willow

GH spoilers for Friday reveal medical woes, new friends, anger at Pentonville, and so much more.

GH Highlights

Willow Tait looks sick again and it’s the first time since she first went down at the Metro Court pool. Nina Reeves had to rescue her then and now she is on hand to rescue her again. It’s a good thing Carly Spencer got a refresher course on her one term of nursing school when she helped out Dex Heller.

Nina calls 911 as Carly tries to get Willow to wake. When they get to General Hospital, will Willow be smart enough to ask for Terry Randolph so she can get the right medical attention or will she want to save face and make sure nobody ever gets to look at her funny or whisper behind her back that she has cancer as if it’s 1925?

We’re sure if Carly does learn she has cancer, she will still do her best to make sure that Nina never knows she is Willow’s mother because Nina loves too hard. She is about to learn that Drew Cain has a lead on Willow’s origins, so let’s see Carly get put to the test.

New Friends, New Romance?

Since Willow couldn’t be the friend that Sasha Gilmore Corbin needed due to being pregnant with cancer, Sasha gets Sam McCall instead. Sam shows up at Rice Plaza and offers to help decorate and the two women bond. After all, they both lost full-term babies due to placental abruptions.

Josslyn Jacks is surprised when Dex Heller makes her a proposition while sitting on his couch shirtless with her. Dex is not happy when Joss decides to reject this proposition, but she definitely wants to see him more.

Victor Is One Angry Man

It’s a busy day for Spencer Cassadine over at Pentonville. Nikolas Cassadine finally wants to see him, but Spencer doesn’t want to have anything to do with his father, and who can blame him?

Victor Cassadine is also on hand and is not happy when he has a run-in with Cyrus Renault. In fact, he is downright livid and screams at Cyrus that he doesn’t want to make an enemy of him. He must still be smarting about that lost necklace.

Respected Contributor

GH Spoilers Highlights

Robert Scorpio is well aware of what really happened the night Lucy Coe was allegedly shot, but somehow he hasn’t found a way to bring Anna Devane home.That’s where Valentin Cassadine comes in. OK, Robert is aware..........

paragraph

He still doesn’t know Holly Sutton was wearing an Anna mask and Lucy is alive and well, Then how is Robert aware IF he doesn't know the whole story/truth from Holly?

paragraph

but he does know that Anna would never need to shoot twice to kill anyone. Really? He's obviously got more confidence in her than I do. :womanvery-happy:

paragraph

YES, this no paragraph posting is driving me crazy. It's a short drive for me. :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

Pikeman Security: Oh, goody, just what we need...another S/L. Pikeman sends Valentin to Sonny as its "messenger" to deliver an offer....use Sonny's docks to move their shipments...big bucks if he does otherwise, Sonny could be eliminated. Why send Valentin? Why not have a "Pikeman rep" approach Sonny directly? Now we have Brick looking into everything Pikeman.....here we go again.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe that Nina couldn't take one look at Willow and see she didn't feel well, my gosh. Willow looked terrible. How could Nina not tell?

Nina is SO self centered. Was the request really even for Sasha anyway? Nina never sees anything but what she wants.

Nice job, getting Willow so upset she fainted.