Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tommie1965 wrote:
I infinitely prefer Nina to Cujo. Carly is insufferable, and I don’t find Nina boring.

On another subject I think it’s strange the way the show is having today be an after Christmas episodes, because we will see Nina’s preliminary hearing today.

Then I guess we differ in our perspectives... I wouldn't miss Neurotic Ninny if she fell off that bridge into the river and never got her memory back... As for the time warp, probably has to do with Christmas falling on the weekend and them relying so heavily on reruns, er, 'encore' presentations...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rumor has it Willow will be called to the stand to deliver the goods once Schnitzel informs Scott she knows about Nixon Falls, undoubtedly thanks to Neurotic Ninny opening her fat trap... This should put a crimp in Willow's relationship with Michael and Carly and could re-open the door with Chase. From what I gather, Sonny can only hope he'll be given the chance to explain... No doubt, Carly will take a hit but I can only hope the payback for Ninny will be thorough...

As for the kids, it seems to me that the brief scene last involving Wylie showed us still a different child than the one that replaced the cute twins, but I could, of course, be wrong... As for all the tweens and teens, just a big no thanks... 

Honored Contributor

I am still behind watching my shows and I have baking to do tonight but I don't want to miss wishing every single person here a very Merry Christmas. My family celebrates tomorrow so I probably won't get a chance until this weekend.

I have a huge project going on at work that has taken my attention and time and I miss being here more often with all of you.

In case we don't get the Christmas Story like our late pizza, read it to yourself, Roxy, or your own kids and grandkids in memory of a lot of the GH legends we lost this year. Steve and Alan aka John and Stuart would love it.  Heart

Enjoy your families, stay safe and I will hopefully catch up with all of my GH peeps soon!  Heart

GH Xmas.jpg 

Trusted Contributor

I have read that we had a new Charlotte yesterday because Scarlett (I forget her last name) is out because of the COVID vaccine situation. Her family are anti- vaccine.
Esteemed Contributor

Wishing all of our GH friends and family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I probably won't be on the boards the next couple days so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!🎄❤️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

During this Season I am even more grateful for the friendships here and the support we all receive from each other. Whether you are spending the next few days alone or with many others at some point I hope you will remember the Reason for the Season whatever you celebrate. Since I celebrate Christmas...

Merry Christmas GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Roxy is already busy but she wanted to stop by...

See the source image

See the source image

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Dear Sweet and Drew:  It's amazing to me how Liz told Drew (discussing Jason) that he wasn't hands on with his son, but was always there for him.  Really?  Guess the writers don't review Jason's past (off on adventures, missing/held prisoner for years, mind control).

Frankly, Uncle Drew might be a more stable "father influence" for his nephew, if TPTB decide to write along those lines.  (Slap to my head...what am I thinking)!   

Trusted Contributor

The only child Jason was a good parent to was Michael. Michael has always been Jason’s one true love - he came before any other child and any wife or girlfriend. I remember once when Michael was still an infant he asked Emily to lay off Carly because “every time you hurt Carly, you hurt Michael.” Because she is Michael’s mother, every other woman took a back seat to Carly in the end.
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Wishing all of our GH friends and family a very Merry Christmas!!!!

Merry Christmas to you too @grandma r  and to all of the General Hospital ladies...