Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Why is it on this soap, whenever someone goes over a cliff or a parapet, or a bridge, or the dock into the river, no one can ever find the body? This is a recurring theme. Jason went to look for Julian's body and couldn't find it, but at the end of the show, there lies Julian in an open clearing in plain sight!

And another thing, what a strange coincidence that Lulu is carted off to some unknown location to "recover" just as her mother who lost contact with reality was also carted off to Europe or somewhere to "recover." I seem to remember others who had the same fate on this Soap. Just musing here.

And once again, while Carly is running around sighing and gasping and trying to "support" others, where the heck is her newborn baby soon to be ready for high school?

Esteemed Contributor

**Best story - Mike and Sonny -- so touching

**Emmy consideration - Mike -- great character development  **Favorite characters --

Finn - so funny

Franco --  so weird

Spenelli - so bizarre, but losing his appeal

Honored Contributor

oh..another thing

Anna has turned into a different person  that i don't care for now!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  posted this in November 2019 about Laura's possible relationship to Martin Gray and now Cyrus is being talked about also per generalhospitalblog.

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

From Soaps In Depth:  As an attorney who clearly has no problems arguing questionable cases, Martin should be able to find plenty of work in a town like Port Charles. And longtime GH fans have wondered if his last name could connect him to Gordon Gray, who is Laura's biological father. Hey, in soaps, you never know what twists and turns might be in the future!

Hey, y'all, I need your help with the above.  I've watched GH from Day 1 and I am at a loss about "Gordon Gray"....Laura's biological father???  OK, so over 5 decades my memory may not remember a Gordon Gray....can anyone shed some light?  Thanks in advance.

GH Spoilers: Cyrus Renault’s Family Tree Grows, Connection To Laura And Martin Gray Revealed

Laura Spencer never knew much about her biological father. Her mother, Leslie, married Rick Webber who then became Laura’s step dad.

General Hospital spoilers reveal Cyrus Renault is in Port Charles for more reasons than infiltrating drugs throughout the city, and taking over Sonny Corinthos and Jason Morgan’s territory.

It’s apparent that Renault has been fixated on Laura and her daughter, Lulu Spencer. After the tragedy when Lulu fell victim to Cyrus Renault’s explosion meant for Jason, Cyrus seemed genuinely concerned when learning she is fighting for her life and suffered brain damage.

A shocking connection was revealed between Martin Gray and Cyrus. Digging into the past, General Hospital spoilers reveal Laura’s biological last name was Gray.

General Hospital rumors suggest the reason Cyrus has been so focused on Laura will shock Port Charles. Martin and Cyrus have history, and GH rumors claim they are brothers. That brings us to Laura, and Cyrus Renault’s reason for his vested interested in her, and his concern for Lulu. General Hospital spoilers and rumors suggest Laura, Cyrus, and Martin are all siblings.

General Hospital history supports these claims as Laura’s biological last name was Gray, before being adopted by Rick Webber.

Did Cyrus just almost kill his own niece?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Some random thoughts.....I like the deadpan way Finn delivers his zingers.

How did Jason miss finding Julian?????  Duh!!!

Loved Laura slapping Cyrus!!!

Best reunion...Tracy and Laura.  Great emotion.

Lulu being carted off this quickly makes no sense.  Too soon.

So Col Chicken and Cyrus have a connection; no surprise there.  Both are shady.

Sure looks like TPTB have chosen to break up Sam and Jason.  Imho, not a good move.  These two have had such a strong connection forever.  (Soaps used to be about love in the afternoon.  Instead the violence has really amped up and has included too many unnecessary casualties for my liking.)  Splitting up such a strong couple just doesn't add up.  

With the year we've had I think it's time for some warm and fuzzy stories.  Christmas miracles, happy children, loving families would be appreciated. 

When Tracy exited the elevator and declared "1st we sing, then we eat" I was hopeful we'd get some part of "We Gather Together".  Did I miss it???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

So the parapet claims another one. I found it to be a letdown after all the hype. So dead or not dead?

@CLHS68  They did give that one shot of him on dry land so of course, they want us to believe it could go either way. Leaves the door open for them down the road. I'm guessing he survived. I really wish Sonny and his henchman had just let Ava do the job, since she was apparently the only one 'man' enough to do it, rather than just incessantly talking about it.

@stevieb  I'm not sure where Julian landed but how could Jason not have found him when he looked everywhere but Julian is lying right there?  How far of a fall is that?  He doesn't look injured at all.  It was a pretty perfect fall.  LOL  

@Lipstickdiva  Speaking frankly... I think both Sonny and Jason are slipping... Best do some transition planning... Possibly time for a new boss and lieutenant... As things stand now, I think Cyrus can best them...

Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

If you ask me, Martin Gray's been watching too many old KFC commercials... All he needs is the glasses and the sting tie and he could be a slightly younger, less portly Col. Sanders... Just sayin'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I just recently began watching GH after a 35 year hiatus.  Can someone explain to me how Valentin became Charlotte's father?

Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

I just recently began watching GH after a 35 year hiatus.  Can someone explain to me how Valentin became Charlotte's father?

Hi, and welcome back to GH.  Very long story short, I believe Valentin's sperm impregnated Lulu's (stolen) embryo.  They never were an item physically.

Respected Contributor

@Tique   Merci beau coup for providing info about Cyrus, Martin, Laura all possibly being siblings.  Sooo, that would make "Florence Gray" who is being cared for and protected by Cyrus their ....................?