Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66

😆 Have you been watching? Maybe Sam is taking some of Cyrus' drugs because she sounds like she's out of it herself!  
Don't you agree that Laura should have shot Cyrus' 🏀 ⚽️ off at the shooting range? 
Glad you had a nice birthday. Did you have cake? What kind?

I always ask. 😝 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS  I’ve never cared for the character of Sam.

I agree with you.  Sam’s been smoking something.  I think she called in sick when her drama coach taught the class how to cry.  I think that kid “Faith” over on Y&R should lead a class on how to cry on camera.

Someone here rightfully talked how Sam gave voting rights so she could be with Jason ...then suddenly she ‘feels’ hanging out with Jason is dangerous for her children?

Did they already have a funeral for the kid who died?  Did I miss it?  I’m not surprised he went to Neverland...bet he also got a contract with Disney....good for him...if so.

Everyone seems to pick the same place to knock someone off in their car.  It looks like the same spot where Jason almost bit the dust in his motorcycle, where Brad and his honey almost bit the dust.

Now we have Alexis ready to bite the dust.

The powers that be need to invest in some other scenery because that place is easily recognizable.

Honored Contributor

How is Julian going to stay out of jail with everyone knowing he set off the bomb?  That’s not something even Sonny can forgive or dismiss.

Honored Contributor

Today is the birthday of our friend, @Preds. She lost her battle to cancer in June. She was an integral part of the GH threads long before I became the caretaker. As we celebrate her Birthday we also celebrate her. 

@Preds 

720210954_1792946.gif (400×400) | Birthday angel, Happy birthday, Happy

Birthday Cake GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

This week's Predsizm was the answer to the QOTM which was: How do you read the GH thread - do you read most/every reply or do you read the last one or two posts before you write your comment. Originally posted in November 2019.

@Preds wrote:

...I try to read all posts but if I miss a few days it's possible I won't catch them all.  Especially if we get good and yappy over something.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

If Julian is leaving the show - dead or alive- what is the point of showing that Kim's baby is Julain's?  Is Kim  coming back??  This makes no sense to me.

-----------------

I have been wondering the same thing!! Maybe just a show PR fake?? 

I  thought Julian's 'good by' messages sounded a bit over done.  

I agree!  I have said this from the beginning, but may just be wishful thinking on my part.  OK, YES, I like Julian!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and a great weekend, @Annabellethecat66 !  I am not usually here on weekends!  #Decemberbirthdaysforever!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique , I have been thinking of @Preds for a few days, knowing today was coming.  I hope she enjoys her fav cake and a few adult beverages today!  I will raise my coffee cup to her up in heaven.

This can always be a rough time of year, and this year it can be even worse.  Our dear friend would want you to smile today and kick the blues in the Arse!  

Let us all raise a glass of whatever you choose to our dear friend @Preds at the start of GH today!

Happy Birthday, my dear hockey friend, I miss you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Over the weekend I posted about a character on GH whose family elevated him to sainthood after his death. We see that done in real life. To me it does such a disservice to the person. Most of us are a mixture of what we call "good and bad". Preds wouldn't want us to cite only her good qualities and there were many. Throughout the day I will be posting a few memories of her. I confess most of my favorite ones were when she was being a little naughty.

When I decided to take over the GH threads there was a group of ladies that I had hoped to get to know better. They didn't know it but they became my unofficial advisors. Preds was one of those ladies. When the BD posts beame a part of the monthly threads, hers would almost always be the second BD post. Like me she was an early riser so she would frequently be the first person to "heart" the posts that would appear on the thread in the late night/early morning hours.

A few weeks ago I re-posted her words when she came to the defense of one of our regulars. That one wasn't for me but she did come to my aid more than once. I greatly admired her ability to put someone in their place with humor so even that person couldn't be angry with her - at least not for very long. When I started thinking about all the things I miss about her, I finally concluded that's the one I miss the most: What a standup person she was. She would get into a situation whether it directly involved her or not. If she saw something wrong, she said something. Dear Friend, I could use you now.

More to come from me and hopefully from some of you...

Trusted Contributor

@PredsYou are held in such high regard by the GH community and by the QVC community in general that I wish I had been given the chance to know you better through your posts.

Today I will send out thoughts of love and healing to your family and friends, who I am sure are thinking of you and missing you.

I Think I would have enjoyed you when you were being both naughty and nice. But I think the naughtiness would have a slight edge as there is nothing I enjoy more than a good chuckle.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx